Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

The Kiss *SS on suvan*

shagun_2702 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hello friends, since I am new to Ek duje ke vaste 2, but loved all the episodes of season 1.

I would be wrong sometimes, but please help me out  to correct it.

This story is actually a normal-school life,

there is no army school in my story and I apologize for that

i hope you all would have a good read.

love

shagun

THE KISS

Suman a normal school going girl, kissed his classmate and also a family friend - shravan.

the consequences were beyond her imagination

when she thought to sort it out.

things just got more and more complicated for her. will she ever come out of this web of complications or just happen to fall more and more for- Shravan.

CONTENTS

CHAPTER 1- The kiss that started it all - below (page 1)

Edited by shagun_2702 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shagun_2702 thumbnail

Chapter-1- The kiss which started it all

Oh. My. God.How will I face everything today in the school? My legs were shaking as I entered the school gate, but I was still walking. Why did I even took that step?I am such a foolish girl. Oh please God kill me right now, I don’t wanna face him.

Him

Shravan

How can I take this  disastrous step to kiss him? All the events of last night was being recalled in my mind like a movie playing on a screen.

It was the anniversary of Kavita aunty and Devraj uncle. I was so excited. Kavita aunty was the mother of Shravan. She was very sweet and caring. Her smile can make you forget anything. Devraj uncle was also a great adviser we all were family friends from two  years now. And became close over the span of time. And her son studies in my class 11 science .He is very intelligent,when I say very I literally mean it. He even knows more than the teacher.

“They rarely know anything Suman, like seriously I mean this question would have been solved in two steps without making things complicated. I doubt there degree” he told me after our mathematics class demo. And thanks to him that teacher who came for the demo class was not selected.

Sometimes he can be an idiot. But he is also very smart and practical and funny. I think he kind of looks Hot. He is tall, well-built and a square face shaped. When he joined the school in grade 9th, I was a bit attracted to him. But then the feelings of the attraction shed off. And I consider him a friend now.

So we reached Shravan house . It was all decorated in a vintage look. It looked all amazing. Many guests were invited some of them I knew, some of them I don’t.some and my parents proceed to meet Kavita Aunty and Devraj uncle.

“Happy anniversary aunty and uncle. May you have long years of togetherness and cherish each other forever.”

“Oh thanks Suman” They both said.

My parents exchanged greetings with them.

‘Hey Suman”I looked back. It was Shravan

“hi Shravan“.I greeted him back

“You look gorgeous” he complimented. I was wearing a Prussian blue gown with a boat neck and my hair were open and straightened hiding my cleavage.

While Shravan was wearing a white shirt with black pants with a black vest.

“You look great too” I said

Now none of us were speaking.

Awkward. 

ughh I hate this awkwardness. So I decided to make the first move and say something to get  away from here.

“ I think my mother is calling me. So I should leave” I said

“Oh ya sure” he said giving me a side.

After one hour . I saw Shravan disappeared. Weird man. Who disappears abruptly from the anniversary function of their parents? Why should I even care?

So I was talking to my friend Khushi and we were talking about a very interesting topic.That is GOVERNMENT. Oh how much I love pointing out mistakes made by the government.But Khushi loves defending the government. She was highlighting the good points and while I was highlighting the bad ones. But suddenly my interesting conversation stopped with the arrival of my mother.

“Namaste aunty” Khushi Greeted my mother

“Namaste beta” My mother replied back

“Suman doyou know where is Shravan” My mother asked me

“No maa and why do I even care about his whereabouts?”

“Suman he is studying in his room.” My mom said. I could sense the anger in her tone.  didn’t know why?

“Seriously” me and Khushi said together. Like who the hell studies at the function of their parent’s anniversary. But this is Shravan. What he even wants to prove.

“Yes seriously , you should learn something from him Suman and now go and study with him.”

“No. I will not. I want to enjoy this party maa”

“See SumanI believe you both should not waste your time. As time is precious and should not be wasted. Besides Shravan is the topper of the class. And if you have any doubts you both may clear with him. Am I right Khushi” my mother said in very firm tone .

I could sense that Khushi wanted to say no but she ended up saying yes.

“Yes aunty,you are right.” she said hesitating.

“See Suman,your friend also agrees with me. so better you go off and study with him and Khushi I will suggest you the same beta.” She said smiling to Khushi but shooting daggers at me.

“Okay maa. I am going” I said

“hmm better” I can sense her victorious tone. “Now go”

“Khushi lets go” I said .

I could very well sense that  she is cursing me, for destroying her party. But sorry darling I can’t handle that guy alone I needed someone. I looked her with my pleading eyes. And we both moved. After being a little away from my mother. Khushi said “Suman your mother is so dangerous. And I am not going with you” She said in half way to upstairs to Shravan’s room

“You know na Shravan is crazy Khushi, he would eat me up with all his mathematics formula. Please for god sake Suman . If you dont come with me you would get Bad grades” I said . I know this trick always works and this time it will work too

“ you left me with no options Suman. I . Hate . you” She said in between gritting her teeth

“ hate you too darling” I said flashing all my teeth.

I really love her right now.

We proceed to Shravan’s room.

“hey Shravan”Khushi said smiling

“What” Shravan said irritatingly . he was solving his maths sum and didn’t like our interference

“ah.. Shravan actually maa forced us to study with you . so would you please include us too.” I said as calm as possible

“hmm fine.” He said and then got up from his chair.

“Khushi you can sit on that chair and Suman I will bring you another one” he said and then proceed to bring another.

After he came we all were seated and Shravan was explaining us some complicated mathematics problem.

Sometime later I heard Khushi saying

“Suman I am going I am too tired now. Just asking will you join me.”

“Hmm Khushi I will come after solving this problem , if you want you may go.”

“Okay as you wish Suman. Tada” she said and went out of the room.

“Shravan please explain this example, how did they differentiate like that ?”

“Hmm see Suman they have used the chain rule of differentiation in this question .”

And then he explained me in detail about that question. These questions were very interesting but I was distracted by something

Something.

He was sitting close to me and was bend towards me, I can smell the scent on him. Oh god it is intoxicating. His first two buttons of the shirt were open. And I can see a silver chain he was wearing. He was looking so good .

Suddenly he looked at me and now I was seeing his lips moving he was saying something I don’t know what . my eyes were just on his lips. How would be they if I kiss them , will they be soft or rough.

No no no Suman what are you thinking. A voice inside shouted me. But it was too late to hear it I beamed my lips on his.

And kissed him slowly feeling his lips. His lips were not soft , it was rough so I suck it again and again to make it soft. I can sense his one hand around my waist tightly secured. He was not moving at all. He didn’t open his mouth but didn’t resists the kiss either. So I suck his lip again and again asking the permission to go on further and I can sense he opened his mouth a bit and now our tongues were exploring each other. I can taste the black forest cake which he had eaten and he was tasting so nice. He wasn’t stopping me but was participating with equal passion. My one hand was around his hair  . and he was exploring my curves from the fabric. We both were panting now and so we parted .

Hell .DID IT HAPPENED . DID WE JUST . OH NO ON HO.

I AM DEAD really DEAD . I

I don't know how to face him I didn’t look at him even for once and ran out of the room.

My breath was high but I didn’t care. I moved to washroom and checked my appearance on the mirror.

My hair were all in a mess and , I can see a bluish purple mark on my cleavage.

A HICKEY.

WHAT THE HELL.

When did it happened did he kissed my cleavage . No I hide it immediately by bringing my hair forward. I can no longer be in this party.

No longer.

So I ran downstairs where the party was happening, and searched my mother

“Maa..maa” I went to my mother.

“What happened Suman , are you all right,”

“yes maa,but my head is paining too much please lets leave to home”

“okay darling, we are leaving, just calm down okay”

“Vijay lets leave” My mother told my father.

“Suman is not well Vijay”

“What happened Suman? “

“Head ache papa , please leave I feel like fainting”

“Okay darling okay we are leaving “

And then we all left and the whole night I keep thinking

HOW WILL I FACE HIM.

I decided to skip the school next day but I cant.

It was career counselling session by the officers of AIR FORCE.

AIR FORCE is my dream. And I cannot miss this session I need to go.

I will face everything. I will face him. Oh god give me some strength. But what if Shravan told this to his friends. I would be called a sl*t, a wh*re.

Oh no.

Calm down Suman we will face. We always does.

Both the voices inside me said me.

SUMAN YOU ARE DEAD.

Really Really  dead.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

wow dear....superb job

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nicely written! Very Intense! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

AlishaSyed thumbnail

Woaahhh 

I must say I was literally enjoy it 

Can't wait to read the next updates 

Prizi thumbnail

Wohhhh really interesting

Would love to read more 

Plz update soon yaar 

shagun_2702 thumbnail

thank you everyone for your love and appreciation 😊

chapter 2 will be coming by tomorrow.

shagun_2702 thumbnail

thank you so much meena for this note of appreciation. Means a lot to me.😊

shagun_2702 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: alina.b

Nicely written! Very Intense! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

thanks alina for your wonderful comment.

next chapter will be coming soon.😊

shagun_2702 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AlishaSyed

Woaahhh 

I must say I was literally enjoy it 

Can't wait to read the next updates 

hi alisha . thanks dear for this beutiful comment .

next chapter will be coming soon.😊