PreRish/KaRica AT #200|I Loved Her Against All Discouragement| - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

OMG WE’RE AT 200!!!! I’m so happy to be here with you all celebrating this couple! I’m going to go read and keep replying in the other thread. JUST WANTED TO SAY CONGO EVERYONE!! 

A MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS GUYS! 200! Here's to your undying optimism, spirit, resilience and love for this place. This AT and the people here have been through a lot. We've been through the trenches and survived. And you guys have never, ever given up. You've batted out the storms, believed in yourself and survived the worst of the storms. And, today, here you are! 

I remember joining the AT before it had hit the double digits. And, one thing that hasn't changed right from day one is the warmth you find here. Everyone finds a silver lining. Jokes are aplenty. There's always something to smile about and you can't get tired of the beautiful camaraderie that people of the AT share. So, thank you. For all the wonderful friends I've made here, for all the discussions I could never tire of, for the constant encouragement, support, and love I find here. 

Nothing and no one can show the faith and tenacity you all have. No other AT on the planet like this! CHEERS TO 200! CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE HERE. LOVE YOU ALL <3 🤗

Mujhe lagta hai ek sirf main hi hu jisne message send nhi kiya!!!! 

Congratulations to all AT members and PreRish fans🥳🥳🥳

Congratulations for the 200th AT!!!! 🥳

Congrats for 200 guys...🥳

Title 👏

First page looking awesome...

Congratulations ᴛᴏ 200ᴛʜ AT 

🔥🙏💯🌺