Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by stormborn

hey bhagwan !!!!

his laptop password is princess

And hers is 444. Security gayi tel lagaane๐Ÿ˜†

fcuk !! Rajeev is dead ๐Ÿ˜ก

*Post maker is breaking her non existent glass bangles and crying for the only sensible character in this show (Rudra doesn't count coz he is a.mess rn, excuse me, thank you)๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ*

Rip to the first gay character on ITV (excluding the ones on MTV and Channel)๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Yeah... She feels a pull 

I wish she had said Rudra subconsciously and think think.. 

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

*Post maker is breaking her non existent glass bangles and crying for the only sensible character in this show (Rudra doesn't count coz he is a.mess rn, excuse me, thank you)๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ*

Rip to the first gay character on ITV (excluding the ones on MTV and Channel)๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Salute to him !!!!

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Blood mein pull, no offense, but thank god naakhun nahi tha, nakhun mein DNA milna todha mushkil hai, or so I have read๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

jaddu ki jhappi๐Ÿค—

jaadu ki jhappi to you too dear๐Ÿค—

Jaldi jaldi main galti ho gayi Maya se... 

Vikram had put Rajeev with his face towards the front while Maya put him with his back facing the front...