Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Rudra ke pappa ka paisa kis kaam kaa??

Now that he is the only waaris of the Roy khaandaan..

Rudra pappa iske liye kabi paise nahi de ge.. .. Apni maut ko doodane kaliye koyi paise de tha hai bala😆

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Oops. I thought Jane and then was like--- nope it was Joan 😆

My brains 🤪

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Even I got confused, then socha ki pehle wu padh loon😆

Ohh I didn't see this before 😆

stormborn thumbnail

Yup, maybe Rajeev visited her in the void that Eleven uses to communicate with and search for people in Stranger things😃

Rajeev is Will in future----always the nice innocent guy and always the collateral damage and his frds no more give much of an eff about him

I can totally see Mike wiping cake batter off Will's hand coz it's meant for eleven 😵

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Maya knew. Of course she knew. It had been a week after she had met maa and get head had started clearing the foggy flashes reminding her of her husband, her dead brother, her dead child, her mother and dead best friend. But she wanted to wait for things to clear.

She had once used Vikram for an identity, this time it was for his money and revenge is best served cold they say.

But she didn't realise that she was late. Her maa was in coma because if her delay. But whatever happens, Maya would avenge every wound on her body.

She wished Rajeev didn't come searching for her. He was the only good thing that happened to her except Rudra and her family of blood. That silly man gave his life for her! "But oh brother of mine, i will write the epilogue of your story in Vikram's blood, "she thought

She walked in the room to look at Vikram tied to the chair, dozed on the sleeping medicines he used to give her. She picked up the rod that had Rajeev's blood on it, and if she was right, maybe even maa's.

She didn't hit him though, she waited for him to wake up. She wanted to hear him yell and drain her hair in his blood, like Drapaudi.

Vikram woke up to himself tied up. He looked at Maya and the seething rage in her eyes. Whack! The rod hit head, missing his ear. He didn't scream.

Then came the second hit, third fourth, tenth. Blood was oozing out of his head, blackness was sinking into his eyes, but he laughed. He laughed because he knew the day Maya regains memory, this would happen to him.

Maya untied to him and then picked up a scrapper and picked at the skin around his nails, but Vikram was oblivious to it, for he now wanted death.

He had planned a lot, but he didn't mind death now, it was useless anyway, being alive!

I know I am a psycho for liking Maya hitting Samay with a bat in Beyhad 1 and want Maya to torture someone (who has wronged her) in similar fashion. Since Vikram won't keep anything that she would use to hurt himself or her, isiliye I recreated the scene, I initially went for her torturing him with a burnt rod🤣

Prompt by Sh18

Sorry don't know how to carry the reply to next DT so I'm replying here...

Firstly nice Write up Shibani👍🏼

Bold- I really wish they can show this kinda scene in the show would be happy to see Vikram being tortured.