My pulavs On Miniel - Write ups Pt 34 (28.07.20) on Pg 78 - Page 9

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

So guys here is the next part... 

Part 7

Mini and Neil enters the haveli.... Seeing them coming arya jumps on Neil and hug him.... 

A. Kya tum dono ne itni der kardi... 

N. Sorry choti madam.... 

A. It's ok...meri gift.... 

M. Yeh le... Tera no natak Ho gaya hai... Jab bhi Delhi jao madam ko gift chahiye.... 

A. Jealous haa... Neil mere liye hi gift laata hai isiloye.... 

M. Chup oye... Go now open Karo gift ko... 

A. Mein na montu ko dikhake aati hoon... 

Once arya left Minni and Neil noticed that dadu beeji has returned from the village... 

M. Dadu beeji aap log kab aaye... 

B. Hum aaj subah hi aaye... Tu kaisi hai... 

M. Mein thik hion beeji...aap log kaise ho... Pind me sab thik hai na... 

B. Haa... 

All this while. Neil was silent and dad was just glaring at him... Neil can understand that he has lots of questions... 

D. Minni.. Yeh sab kya hai... Mujhe pata laga tum log Delhi kyun Gaye the... 

M. Dadu... Its important for Neil... 

D. Aur tu.... Tujhe anadaaza hai ki is sabka Teri aur arya ki life pe kya asar hoga... 

M. Kaisa asar... Haa humari life me badlav aayenge but we both are ready for it dadu... 

D. Kuch bhi mat bol Minni... Abhi teri umar hi Kya hai... Yeh ladka... 

M. Dadu bas... Aur nahi.... Not a word against him... 

Minni held Neil.hand entwining her fingers with his ...

M. We are with Neil... And we trust Neil.... He needs us now and we will be with him. Now and always.... 

D. Dekha ladke.. Aaj Teri wajah se meri poti mujhse zubaan lada rahi hai... 

B. Bas kijiye Khurana sahab... Neil ko bolne ka bahana chahiye aapko bas...agar Minni ko uspe Barosa hai to mujhe bhi hai... Wo dekh legi... 

D. Karo jo karna hai... Ek baat sun lo Neil... Agar tumne meri potiyo ko hurt kiya to mein kya kar sakta hun tumhe pata hai... 

Neil was about to say but dadu went away... Beeji also followed him but she just nodded to Neil saying its OK... He will understand... Neil knows that dad is just being protective about Minni and arya.... 

N. I told you right it's not gonna be easy... See... 

M. Come on Neil oberoi... I know its not gonna be easy... But I told u right it will be fine... 

N. Bit Minni I want to talk to arya... 

M. What... Kya baat karni hai... 

N. Look mein nahi chahta ki arya ko kahi aur se pata chale... I want to tell her everything... I know use Kuch samajh nahi ayega but... I will have that kind I haven't hide anything from her... 

M. Thik hai Baba... Bata dena... In fact I will also come... 

N. OK then chalo... 

M. Kaha... Wo montu ke ghar Gayi hai.. Aane ke baad bateyenge... 

N. Hmm.. OK... 

After sometime 

Neil is in the balcony thinking about the things happened in court and also about his past... What was that weak moment when he thought of marrying isha... Then he thinks Ki why dint he meet Minni first than isha... Why she have to come to his life first.... His thoughts were broken by a voice and that was Minni... 

M. Coffee... 

N. Yeah... Thanks... 

M. Phir kya sochne lage Ho yaar.. 

N. Kuch nahi... 

M. Tell. Me Neil... What's bothering u... 

N. I was just thinking ki... Why did I meet isha.. Agar mein isha se nahi milta to yeh sab nahi hota.... 

M. May be thats what's was supposed to happen.. 

N. Matlab... 

M. See meeting isha was what was supposed to. Happen... Just like babes aur papa ji ki shaadi hona... Kuch cheezien in life humari bas mean nahi hoti... The just take us through a roller coaster ride and then land is somewhere where we can have peace.... May be that's life.... 

N. I wish I would have met you before isha... 

There was a awkwardness now after Neil wish....

M. Ahh... May be bcoz I was not in need of chef that time... As I had my babes u know... 

N. Ya ya... U just need chef Neil oberoi right.... 

M. Of course.... 

Saying that Neil. Went leaned on the wall and was watching the city to go into darkness but not totally as everyone have their own way of lighting their life.... He was enjoying the scenic patiala... Just then he observed that a pair of hands were snaked on to his chest from back.... He just sa  back and saw that Minni hugged him from back... Holding him tightly.... He kept his hands on her hands and smiled.... 

N. Kya hua... Ab tumhe bhi lagta hai kya that we would have met before.... 

M. No... 

N. Then... 

M. I wish I can hold u like this whole life.... 

N. Then hold me... Kisne Mana kiya hai... 

Minni was silent she dint say anything.... She was just smiling... The were standing like that for long time and then Neil spoke up... 

N. Kya hua.. Chup kyun Ho.... 

M. Kitna bolte Ho Neil... 

Minni backed off and with that Neill turned towards her... 

N. Mein... Agar tum aise chup rahogi to poochunga na... 

M. Kyun chup rehne se kya tax Lagta hai... I was just enjoying our silence.... 

N. Oh... If u wanna enjoy the silence... Aur bhi bohut tareeke hai... Do u wanna know.... 

M. Shut up Neil oberoi... Zyada udo mat... 

N. Tum ho na pakadne ke liye... Phir kaise udunga... 

He said in sexy tone which made Minni blush.... 

N. Oh my god Minni madam u blush.... 

M. Aisa kuch nahi hai ha... 

N. No u do... 

Minni started beating him now to stop teasing her.... The were just running around the terece....soon the were tired and Neil sat on the con the floor resting his back to wall and pulled Minni and Minni fell on his lap.... Now Neil was hugging her...

M. Neil... Koi dekh lega... 

N. Acha jab tumne hug kiya tha tab.... I don't care..... Please let me steal this moments of us.... 

Minni couldn't say anything after that... The were just sitting like this and were enjoying their time... 

That's it guys.... Hope u all like it... I was so excited for this kind I just wrote it today itself....

Precap... Mineil speaks to arya... 

Sundar

I really liking it the way you are handling the story. Its balanced between mineil moments and story progress

Originally posted by anjali0111

Sundar

I really liking it the way you are handling the story. Its balanced between mineil moments and story progress

Thanks Anjali.... 🤗

Glad u all are liking it... 

Lata🤗

It was soo pure ❤️ and sweet yrr❤️❤️

Loved it 😍❤️

Originally posted by Sakshi2104

Lata🤗

It was soo pure ❤️ and sweet yrr❤️❤️

Loved it 😍❤️

Thanks Sakshi.. 🤗

Waah..bahut khub Lata smiley31

Tere pulav mein saare ingredients Perfect hai

smiley14

MiNeil balcony mein

Mera coffee bites

MiNeil ka last pose ☺️sundar

Mujhe ye chahiye show mein b 

Originally posted by zalima

Waah..bahut khub Lata smiley31

Tere pulav mein saare ingredients Perfect hai

smiley14

MiNeil balcony mein

Mera coffee bites

MiNeil ka last pose ☺️sundar

Mujhe ye chahiye show mein b 

Thanks yaar.... 🤗

Even I want a scene where she sits on his lap.... hope we get one day.... 

Thanks yaar.... 🤗

Even I want a scene where she sits on his lap.... hope we get one day.... 

Kuch na kaho mein almost mila tha ☺️

Mujhe woh pose b bada hi  ☺️ ☺️

Case ke time ye milna chahiye ☺️

MiNeil tension ke time hi aise sab kar sakte hai☺️

🤣

double aag hota hai ☺️

Kuch na kaho mein almost mila tha ☺️

Mujhe woh pose b bada hi  ☺️ ☺️

Case ke time ye milna chahiye ☺️

MiNeil tension ke time hi aise sab kar sakte hai☺️

🤣

double aag hota hai ☺️

Kuvh na kaho was almost that but I want a proper scene where she sits on his lap.... 

Yeah right the tension between makes them. Crazy to do such things.... Their physical proximity really reduces their tension... Just like kuch na kaho.... 

Kuvh na kaho was almost that but I want a proper scene where she sits on his lap.... 

Yeah right the tension between makes them. Crazy to do such things.... Their physical proximity really reduces their tension... Just like kuch na kaho.... 

Haan...☺️

Neil ko humesha physical proximity chahiye  jab b woh tension, anger  mein hota hai  and he gets very turbulent ☺️uss waqt sirf yahi usse pacify kar sakta hai☺️

Haan...☺️

Neil ko humesha physical proximity chahiye  jab b woh tension, anger  mein hota hai  and he gets very turbulent ☺️uss waqt sirf yahi usse pacify kar sakta hai☺️

He really goes crazy.... 

Remember their first coffee date... That whole scene he was just seeing her.... Tab touching jinni closeness nahi thi na.... Then in child abuse track how restless he was to be called an just friend.... That pizza scene says all... Then the kabaddi scene..... The drive to Delhi... How he holds her the whole drive and even after going to. Oberoi mansion he just wanted to hold her.... 

The day when he held her but she said to leave her triggered him too much.... His pain was again scratched.... That was the effect which was shown in kuch na kaho...