:: Discussion of the week :: Join in members!

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello forum people! 🤗

Since there are no new episodes airing for the time being, we DTs thought of coming up with something interesting to keep all the forum members busy! 

Here are we with the first discussion thread of the forum! 

The topic of this discussion thread is "Teenage pregnancy" Since the show is based on the issue, we thought about going ahead with this for our first DOTW! 

You are free to discuss anything related topic and how it is being handled in the show. You are free to give your opinions (positive or negative) 

Just keep in mind to follow IF COC at all times!

To make it more interesting the member who takes part the most or gives the best answer/opinion or point of view, will get something special. 

Discuss away! 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Some questions you can answer or talk about, 

1) Teenage pregnancy in India. Society and parents take on it. Are teenagers responsible for it? 

2) How is the show handling the issue? 

3) Reyansh reaction on the pregnancy. Justified or not?

4) Some teenager parents give their children away for adoption. Is it justified? 

Will add more if I remember. Members are free to pitch in.  

Viswasruti thumbnail

This is a much-needed discussion thread Sam .👏 I am very much in to discuss this highly sensitive issue and its impact on the mother's state of mind and the society's influences on the teenage mother's life.

Thank you Sam for this great idea which is relevant to this serial. .🤗

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Good topic.. 

Maybe I should start from bottom to top

4.somewhere I feel it justified...if you  can't effort child financially and someone can then why not..... 

It's just that while giving baby to adoption they need to get proper information  regarding adoption centre or another parents... Aivaay kishi bhi adoption centre mein nahi dena chaiya... 

3. I feel Reyansh didn't handle the issue properly...the way he handle that situation was wrong.. 

From all flashback it was very clearly he was not serious about this relationship... Pranati missed those warning signs......

2. Surprisely good actually... Somewhere I can understand all  characters pov..be it reyansh,pranati or pranati mom....So I can't blame anyone..... 

1.teenager is responsible for this and mainly a girl..i mean when you go for physical contact with boy.. You need to  be assured that the boy is really worthy , trustful and responsible person.....ultimately a girl has to play price for pregnancy... People blame girl more and than boy... Or abortion process when a girl has to go through emotional and mental ... ... 

If only society support teenager parent.... Because of fear what society will think..  Teenager Parents and teenager goes through abortion or adoption...... 

.. .. 

If a girl is fighting the world alone in this situation then hatts off.. Because going through all change be it physical , mentally during pregnancy and fighting society taunts .... 

I wish their partner support them and take equal responsibility of the situation.. 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Good topic.. 

Maybe I should start from bottom to top

4.somewhere I feel it justified...if you  can't effort child financially and someone can then why not..... 

It's just that while giving baby to adoption they need to get proper information  regarding adoption centre or another parents... Aivaay kishi bhi adoption centre mein nahi dena chaiya... 

3. I feel Reyansh didn't handle the issue properly...the way he handle that situation was wrong.. 

From all flashback it was very clearly he was not serious about this relationship... Pranati missed those warning signs......

2. Surprisely good actually... Somewhere I can understand all  characters pov..be it reyansh,pranati or pranati mom....So I can't blame anyone..... 

1.teenager is responsible for this and mainly a girl..i mean when you go for physical contact with boy.. You need to  be assured that the boy is really worthy , trustful and responsible person.....ultimately a girl has to play price for pregnancy... People blame girl more and than boy... Or abortion process when a girl has to go through emotional and mental ... ... 

If only society support teenager parent.... Because of fear what society will think..  Teenager Parents and teenager goes through abortion or adoption...... 

.. .. 

If a girl is fighting the world alone in this situation then hats off.. Because going through all change be it physical, mental during pregnancy and fighting society taunts .... 

I wish their partner support them and take equal responsibility of the situation.. 

Gauri, I agree with all your well-analyzed points. smiley31 

The situation is such as, many teenagers are tempted to yield to the lustful demands of their male counterparts without thinking twice. Not thinking about the repercussions they have to face from the next day onwards. The questions from the society she has to face, not her bf , she will be answerable to her parents, because she is still dependent on them for her future needs. 

Agree with you, opting for either abortion or for adoption, then, she will be the person who has to go through the mental trauma and physical trivialities, not anymore a decision-maker, has to follow the decisions taken by her parents. I support both the ideas, if there was a mistake that happened in a hasty moment, then to rectify that , either abortion or adoption should be the resultant decision, if not these the best one is with the support of her parents raise the kid with dignity. 

I really appreciate your words (Bold ) Hats off to such girls . 👏

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Gauri, I agree with all your well-analyzed points. smiley31 

The situation is such as, many teenagers are tempted to yield to the lustful demands of their male counterparts without thinking twice. Not thinking about the repercussions they have to face from the next day onwards. The questions from the society she has to face, not her bf , she will be answerable to her parents, because she is still dependent on them for her future needs

Agree with you, opting for either abortion or for adoption, then, she will be the person who has to go through the mental trauma and physical trivialities, not anymore a decision-maker, has to follow the decisions taken by her parents. I support both the ideas, if there was a mistake that happened in a hasty moment, then to rectify that , either abortion or adoption should be the resultant decision, if not these the best one is with the support of her parents raise the kid with dignity. 

I really appreciate your words (Bold ) Hats off to such girls . 👏

@bold .. Agree with you... 

Viswasruti thumbnail

@bold .. Agree with you... 

The situation many teenager are tempted to yield to the lustful demand of male counterparts without thinking twice... In my school such case happen.. The girl was mentally and emotional  disturb for 1whole year.. She was  in 9 std.. That time.. But the boy just got slap from his and her parents that it.... 

Ohhh... that is a horrible situation, my sympathies are with that hapless girl.😭

The boy will face either a slap or a debar, but it will be a scar to that poor girl which she has to carry throughout her life. Educating the girl in this particular subject is very much necessary for us now. A boy will stand there like a mere witness, but the girl has to face the wrath of the society as a whole and her relatives in particular. It will be a life-ruining  event for her. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Ohhh... that is a horrible situation, my sympathies are with that hapless girl.😭

The boy will face either a slap or a debar, but it will be a scar to that poor girl which she has to carry throughout her life. Educating the girl in this particular subject is very much necessary for us now. A boy will stand there like a mere witness, but the girl has to face the wrath of the society as a whole and her relatives in particular. It will be a life-ruining  event for her. 

True parents needs to educate girl in this particular topic.. ... 

.. .. 

If a girl is fighting the world alone in this situation then hatts off.. Because going through all change be it physical , mentally during pregnancy and fighting society taunts .... 

More than the teenagers I feel the adults are responsible including parents, schools and society. Teenagers should be awared about sex ed and that should be taught in school. Normally teachers and schools avoid giving the required knowledge to the students even if it is demand of the course. Some teenagers are unaware of the results of their action. Even if they do get intimate, they don't know what steps to take further. I don't understand how they forget the whole concept of protection. This is cause of ignorance. They ignore because they are not properly aware about it.

Coming to society and parents sometimes the norms and rules are so strict that hanging out with peer becomes a sign of rebellion. Even if a girl and boy become friends everyone starts speculating the worse. When parents make it a big issue for boys and girls to be friends or such then it becomes much more a big deal to them. And on top of that as you mentioned the whole blame is given to girls which is completely wrong. This also give the guys a free way kinda of pass. They don't care about the consequences because they know, they don't have to face any. 

Guys please keep personal incident out of the thread. We can talk generally but let's not get too specific with examples.