Who's your fav. Filmfare host jodi?

Poll

Your fav Filmfare Hosts?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

These two Jodis have been my fav. Filmfare hosts though I liked the one with RK and PC and Karan and Kapil but the years the above four mentioned hosted, have been the wittiest best. Who's your fav?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

They were the best. Their camaraderie on stage was on another level. Also they both are really witty and spontaneous.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

SRK Saif. 

Filmfare used to be fun then like extended Bollywood family gathering to celebrate and have fun. Ab toh log aate hai award start hone se pehle award leke chale jaate Hain, hasi mazak nahi hota bas kuch lame jokes Taki kisika ego hurt na ho, bura na lage. 

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SrK and Saif obv.. 

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Srk & saif were hilarious together. They're my fav!

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

SRK Saif. 

Filmfare used to be fun then like extended Bollywood family gathering to celebrate and have fun. Ab toh log aate hai award start hone se pehle award leke chale jaate Hain, hasi mazak nahi hota bas kuch lame jokes Taki kisika ego hurt na ho, bura na lage. 

The whole event has become really boring for last few years. This year I even skipped watching. I remember the time I was more interested in watching the acts and hosts cracking jokes on their counterparts and their movies, that used to the highlight but it's pure boring now.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

People who are voting for the latter can also make their presence felt, you know, by dropping a comment. ðŸ˜³