Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello!

I'm rather a silent member than an active one here but it's so good to see the forum filling up slowly with more members and new threads opening. Happy to join in. 😃

priya185 thumbnail

Hi thanks for adding me 

I really like this show and couple

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yay!!! We finally have a DT for Suvan/Mohika!! Both Mohit and Kanikka are doing full justice to their characters! Hard to believe this is their first show. I can't wait to see how intense their love story gets considering their chemistry is so good in these light-hearted scenes.

Also this is mohit's official IG: https://www.instagram.com/mohitkrofficial/

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Guys I'm fangirling on Mohit so hard rn...he's doing a Q&A session on IG and he answered my question! I asked him to repeat his fav dialogue and he said the "thana thaya" dialogue 🤣

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

Hi thanks for adding me 

I really like this show and couple

priya!! 🤗

KachraSeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Guys I'm fangirling on Mohit so hard rn...he's doing a Q&A session on IG and he answered my question! I asked him to repeat his fav dialogue and he said the "thana thaya" dialogue 🤣

I just love that dialogue🤣

KachraSeth thumbnail

Yay!!! We finally have a DT for Suvan/Mohika!! Both Mohit and Kanikka are doing full justice to their characters! Hard to believe this is their first show. I can't wait to see how intense their love story gets considering their chemistry is so good in these light-hearted scenes.

Also this is mohit's official IG: https://www.instagram.com/mohitkrofficial/

Thanks for the link dear....actually em not on Instagram....I had searched it on google but did not find it

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

After seeing the Q&A session's Love From Bangladesh's answer, I was shocked!! Seriously, I saw the add so many times but couldn't remember a little when saw him in show! 

Mohit is totally changed from the add to show! Maybe here he's a teenager & there a grown-up boy. But he was looking so good in that add also & different

Just thought to share the add. I searched it only to see which Bangladeshi Add he did & I didn't even notice earlier! Maybe that's what happens when we don't know the model & after liking him/her somewhere else we notice every single time he appears on screen😳

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_dOSq4KeHI

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

That was such a hilarious line indeed. Feel like rewatching this bit again. 🤣

KachraSeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

After seeing the Q&A session's Love From Bangladesh's answer, I was shocked!! Seriously, I saw the add so many times but couldn't remember a little when saw him in show! 

Mohit is totally changed from the add to show! Maybe here he's a teenager & there a grown-up boy. But he was looking so good in that add also & different

Just thought to share the add. I searched it only to see which Bangladeshi Add he did & I didn't even notice earlier! Maybe that's what happens when we don't know the model & after liking him/her somewhere else we notice every single time he appears on screen😳

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_dOSq4KeHI

How does he manage to look so hot everytime☺️