Arshi FF: Shades Of Love 💕 Last Part pg 78 - Page 43

Posted: 3 years ago

Finally as per Ammajiโ€™s wish Arnav and lavanyaโ€™s engagement took place. Arnavโ€™s father too attended the function. 

The engagement had a filmy touch where the rings slips from Arnavโ€™s finger and rolls on the ground and lands near Kushiโ€™s legs indicating that she is the one who should be wearing the ring or finally the ring will be put on her finger by Arnav. whatever the case Arnavโ€™s face doesnโ€™t or his body language does not indicate happiness on marrying la. Similarly kushi also doesnโ€™t seem happy too on Arnav getting engaged both are yet to realize their feelings for each other.

Kushi did not forget to thank Arnav for her freedom and went to see him taking the dress he gifted her  but his reply of whatever he did was for her to see her happy confused her. He refused to take the gift back and at the same time told her he would like to see her wearing and her reply of she would wear for his wedding did not go well with him.

Must wait and see how long this engagement of Arnav and La will last and what step Arnav will take.

Arnav already knows probably that he loves her..

Khushi, on the other hand, feeks sad on his engagement, but let's see when both of them realize n confess as well

Update soon

Love

Vandie

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by pakpearl

A big sorry to u,Rose..

I couldn't read last 5 shades before..

I got my Wifi back after a month,dear !!!

I read all the update in one go..

MAAZA AA GAYA !!!

๐Ÿ˜›

Arnav did everything for Khushi but he's not happy with  this engagement n all..

Even Lavanya doesn't seem to be happy..

Khushi tries to feel happy for the two people who r so kind to her.. But she fails  n is ashamed for it..

Rose..

U r getting our Arshi there slowly where we want them to see ..

I M LOVING IT..

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Oh please donโ€™t be sorry. Iโ€™m glad your WiFi is finally working and you got to read all the chapters. Thanks for the appreciation. Hope you enjoy the next chapter too. 

Does Lavanya love Nk or someome else..Awesome story

Wow !!! Loved the impromptu haldi.....

Baba heard ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Loved the Update

Khushi is so confused about why she is not happy about the rituals happening for Arnav and Lavanya and even shouted at Arnav for acting impulsively for agreeing to get married and being nonchalant towards the rituals taking place. Without Arnav's knowledge, he fulfilled the Haldi ritual with Khushi. Finally, the reason behind Lavanya's behavior came out as expected she was in love with someone else. Hope now Arnav's father being aware of it, he supports her in getting her love and has to wait and see Ammaji's reaction towards it. 

Eager for the next one

Thanks for the PM

Haldi day.  Arnav never wanted to get married to Lavanya.  Amma put him on the spot and made him chose.  It was like an ultimatum - "If you want to liberate the the widows, you lose your freedom".  I am sure she knows Arnav and Lavanya do not love each other.  She got what she wanted.  Lavanya felt she was indebted to Amma and family, so, she agreed.  Arnav wanted Khushi to have some freedom, so, he agreed.  Now they both can't go back on their words, because so much was riding on it.  Finally Lavanya caved in and seeking god to help her.  Now that Khushi knows Arnav does not want to get married to Lavanya, she will help them.  Arnav's father might actually reveal Amma's ulterior motive in bringing up Lavanya and that will relieve Lavanya from any form of guilt.

How will Amma react to all this?

Can she let go of her son or the money which she has been enjoying all these years which actually belongs to Lavanya?

I loved the way Arnav unknowingly applied first haldi on Khushi and they both wore clothes selected by the other, while Lavanya was wearing an Orange coloured dress.

Wonderful chapter!

Cheers......

Awesome. I knew somewhere Lavanya agreed because she was indebted to Ammaji. Hope they take a call and stop this marriage before it's too late. Continue soon.

Loved the update. Finally lavanya told khushi that she loves someone and who is that person. Arshi moments are nice and they had their Haldi as Arnav had put it on khushiโ€™s cut to stop the bleeding. Waiting for the next update.