Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi FF: Shades Of Love 💕 Last Part pg 78 - Page 62

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: amus5

Actually I do feel that it can change (Ammaji β€˜s )  

reason

- we are talking about a very strong character that does not budge for anyone or anything but if her image will be affected in front of Arnav -it matters. Arnav is not a nobody

- if widow remarriage within her family uplifts her image and helps in her political run then why not

- but more than this there is a saying what life cannot teach death can and we can say that realisation comes with it -Ammaji is basically not a bad/evil person simply strong headed who failed to see the life and family  around her. She has experienced epiphany

So I feel all the  above  is definitely towards a path of positive  approach by ammaji .

Read a good story of  Rose after a really long time. Thanx for the story. I truly enjoyed reading. Will be looking forward for another work from you.

Amu

Hi Amu! How have you been? 

All the points you have raised are very valid. Yes, Ammaji has experienced epiphany, but I feel she will only adopt the changes that benefit her :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Arshi67

Hi Amu! How have you been? 

All the points you have raised are very valid. Yes, Ammaji has experienced epiphany, but I feel she will only adopt the changes that benefit her :) 

I am doing good Ruchi although this lockdown et all has zapped me emotionally  and  stressed me out physically.

About Ammaji I do second your thoughts although I do hope that those actions and reactions are  for the better

This story however had me wondering whether such practices of discrimination against child widow and widows  in general do exist and especially in a place like maharashtra which is also the place of the Cosmo society of Mumbai. Such incidents can be associated with the other lesser developed states and interior parts of India. But do such practices truly exist in today’s world?

Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Rose,

This is an amazing  story. You have turned the stereotype Arshi  story into something mind blowing. You have touched all real issues in the society like child marriage,widow remarriage, sufferings of such women in the society and the like. That spirit self needs a hats off dear friend.

I am reading your creation for the first time and it fascinated me, no doubt.

Do write more.πŸ‘

Keep me posted of  further works.πŸ€—

Love

Anna❀️

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful story 

Loved it 

gurfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome written concept amazing story interesting story and beautiful arshi happy ending love love it πŸ₯°