Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi FF: Shades Of Love 💕 Last Part pg 78 - Page 8

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Arnav is too informal with Lav and a little rude with Khushi......his behavior with Lav will lead her on, making her heart break......

so Khushi is elder to both of them, so ideally Ammaji would want a D-I-L like Lavanya for Arnav....... but honestly, doesnt seem like he is interested in Khushi too....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

What a contrast between Amma and Ammaji?  One is just taking all the rubbish thrown at her by her husband, even though he is not behaving like a responsible husband.  The other did not care about the husband (he does not seem bad though from Lavanya's explanation) and only cared about his forefather's dream of taking care of the village.  She even encouraged her son to become a doctor and asked him to serve his village after finishing all the training.

It is good that Lavanya is teaching Khushi to sit for exams.  So, the age is out of the bag.  Arnav was told that Khushi is older than him.  Will it make any difference to him?  I am sure it will to Ammaji.

Nice chapter.

Cheers.....

gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I never knew u came back with a wonderful work....welcome dear....

And thank u for this ...

Looking forward..

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ok i totally agree with khushi her mother need to be little strong but no she taught her also to be a patient.....most of village woman think like this only......hope khushi change her one day....

I like lavanya here....she is good frnd of khushi in this house.......hope this frndship remain like this only in future also......hope Amma ji does not create rift between khushi and her because of Arnav......

So khushi is going to appear for 10th class exam.......and i guess Arnav will help her lot.....

Maths is my fav subject and i am graduate in maths......so i know mensuration is little bit difficult......actually full geometry......

Thnks for update..

unnik7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow.. The whole story seems interesting.  And I loved the grumpy khushi, flirty arnav and cute lavanya..

The latest part was awesome..

amadea thumbnail

Nice. I 'm curious why she put a veil

kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome shots, I liked the to and fro banter between arshi. Day by day the story is getting interesting. Thanks for the pm.

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Savera84

The threads were not locked.  We lost the ability to reply to comments and quote comments on the whole forum yesterday for about 2 hours. 

Cheers.....

Yeah..I noticed it too...but Raji,there were some threads where the option to reply n quote was on..

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shade 6 n 7..

Khushi is not happy with her life..

She doesn't like her abusive father but she dislikes her Aayi's behavior more..

She not only tolerates the maltreatment of her good for nothing husband but also urges Khushi to accept n tolerate it.. She's afraid of what people will say..

On the other hand,Ammaji is doing fine without her husband who has gone from her life since long..

She is leading the life of her own choice.. May be,she has paid for it personally but it must be her choice..

Khushi feels something for Arnav or at least,she finds him attractive physically.. But she conceals her interest n doesn't want to concentrate on it..lolz..

Lavanya is totally smitten by him..

Her endless praises for Arnav n her proximity with him disturbs Khushi..

Rose..

U r dropping hints n I m picking..

Arnav is a nice guy..

He talks to her normally..even freely..

He doesn't treat her as if she's merely a maid..

He knows the age difference between them now but he only says.. U look quite young..

😊

Lavanya is very sweet...

I don't wanna see her heart broken..

Pls bring some NK FROM SOMEWHERE..

It's an Arshi story,,bass !!!

😛

Savera84 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pakpearl

Yeah..I noticed it too...but Raji,there were some threads where the option to reply n quote was on..

OK!  Whatever threads I checked everything looked locked and option to reply and quote went missing.

It is good Rose thought of sending a PM.

I was searching the whole forum for an e-mail address.😊 

Cheers.......