Arshi FF: Shades Of Love 💕 Last Part pg 78 - Page 55

Posted: 3 years ago

Hearing all this from Arnav will definitely open eyes of Garima.. Only thorn in the love story will be Ammaji.. But of course after Khushi agreesπŸ˜‚

Update next soon

Where is Khushi?? Knew Arnav's father will support his son and ammaji oppose him.. but loved the part where Arnav showed mirror to Khushi's mother.. awesome update.. Thanks πŸ˜Š

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The conversation was bang on.  Khushi's apprehension is justified, but she can't ignore the fact that she developed feelings for Arnav irrespective of her first wedding, her first husband's death and the age difference.  There is nothing wrong in falling in love.  Here she got a chance to actually find the other person also likes her.  Not just likes but, feels she deserves happiness and being together they can be happy.

Amma and Ammaji must have done something summoning Arnav back home immediately.

They better go home, deal with it together.  They don't need to hold their feeling back any longer.

Lovely update.

Cheers...

Thank you for the pm and enjoyed reading this update.

Arnav has found his Khushi . He addressed all her concerns and fear . They both understand each other so well . What more do they need ? 

Khushi should grab this chance that Arnav is offering . She deserves it , no one is going to wish good for her including her own mother . 

Thanks for the pm Rose 

I loved Khushi's introspection. It made you realise that even today, just like it has always been in her life, she wasn't asked what she wanted. Arnav announced his feelings, and I can see why he did at that moment, but I can understand what Khushi must have felt. A reason for more opprobrium to be heaped upon her.

zindagī kyā kisī muflis kī qabā hai jis meñ

har ghaḌī dard ke paivand lage jaate haiñ

- Faiz Ahmad Faiz 

The way you ended their conversation made what you showed of Khushi's thoughts even more powerful. Lovely chapter, Rose. 

It was going so beautifully... almost poetic; but the end brought us back to reality. What happened now? Amma ji has some new ultimatum?

Khushi was convinced far more easily than I had thought. Now let's see how it goes with Amma ji. I don't think Aai is going to cause any problem after the verbal lashing she got from Arnav in the last chapter.

Love,

Stuti

What happened now??

When we felt all is going well, NK's phone spoilt it all

Update next soon

Khushi is finally seeing the light. She is just scared of people's opinions.

What has happened now?