Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi FF: Shades Of Love 💕 Last Part pg 78 - Page 35

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

Ammaji for a second won my heart.  Just for a second.  Then she made me fall on the ground with a thud.  She did not like Arnav praising the other staff and she did not like Arnav sharing his award with them.  Most of all she did not like Arnav raising a social issue.  Actually the iron was hot.  He chose a very good time to raise the topic.  I know the mind set won't change over night.  Rana has agreed only to gain vote bank.  Amma will do the same.  But, if Arnav lives in the village and keep talking about it and then he can make a difference.

Amma's U-turn was hilarious especially when she first thought she was successful in getting rid of his father's influence from Arnav and later she concluded he was after all his father's son. 

I thought Lavanya will refuse.  But, she kept quiet too!  Did she think she can't make Arnav unhappy?

Now Khushi has to face Amma's wrath.

Nice update.

Cheers......

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
WanieA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ooooooo....devil in disguise...amma ji...very bad ..very very bad

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Amma ji is disgusting........but how can Arnav agree so easily...........doesnt he have any feelings for Khushi yet ?? I thought he did, esp with the flirting and all..

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG... cannot believe Ammaji is so power and wealth hungry... she is extremely shallow and selfish. But what is disturbing Lavanya ..? She surely is in love with someone else, who is he ? 

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Woohaa!!! Amma ji is scarier than I imagined . I had she is just old school but she is downright evil...... 

Arnav agreed for the marriage , had no choice!!!

There is something in lavanya’s heart ....

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My god, What a twist..I thought  Arnav had some feelings for Khushi

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Nice update. Did not expect the twist? Ammaji is 2 faced lady who wants just power and can do anything to get it. What about khushi reaction to the announcement? What does Arnav feel about it and why did he agree?

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

What a hypocritical manipulative woman, hope she gets her comeuppance. Arnav like his father standing up, hope he succeeds. 

kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update, ammaji is so cunning and evil. She don't deserve to be a mother. I think lavanya loves NK now otherwise she would be very happy because in the beginning she was behind arnav to get his attention. Continue soon.