Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Khushi is leading a very difficult life n it still exists in rural areas I don’t know what a girl’s mistake when her husband dies why she should be blamed n I really hope Arnav takes a stand n change all these orthodox beliefs in his village.

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Nice update. Ammaji phone call came at the wrong time. I was wondering whether  khushi will accept the friendship or not. 

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it .. Khushi will cherish these memories for all life

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arshi67

And reality rings! 

Khushi's ruminations have been interesting and thought provoking to read. More than any romantic angle, I see Arnav here as a catalyst for change. 

There is a lovely sher I had read which speaks for your Khushi here, 

" Nikal laaya hoon ek pinjrey se ek parinda

Ab us parindey ke dil se pinjra nikalna hai"

-Umair najmi

Perfect sher Ruchi πŸ‘ thanks for sharing. 

The society has clipped her wings and now when she is set free in the sky, she’s finding it difficult to fly. 

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh wonder why his mom calling awesome 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

A hand of friendship has been extended to Khushi from Arnav. I hope Khushi will live it up in this trip. She needs a little fun in her life.

kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update, khushi is feeling Alian with normal life luxuries. So started the base of friendship, now he will gradually fall for her and let her fall for him. Nice update. 

SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It is very hard to change anyone but love them both (Lavanya and ASR)... 

Khushi's life is pain to read. I can't even imagine how must have she been feeling in all those years.. Taking rude comments from strangers especially from your own parents..

Hope to see her live free in Pune.. 

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amazing Update

Loved how Arnav and Lavanya are encouraging Khushi to live her life without holding herself back because of the orthodox rituals and customs which she was forced to follow. Feeling bad seeing Khushi, where she was even deprived to eat the food of her own choice. Is it a crime for a woman to live her life as she desires as soon as her husband dies? Is her life is tied to the person she got married to? Shouldn't she be given a chance to live accordingly?   Arnav made sure the dress reaches Khushi. Khushi is surprised to hear an apology from Arnav for his rude behavior towards her and even he extended a hand of friendship towards Khushi but Ammaji's call had to interrupt the moment. 

Eager for the next one

Thanks for the PM

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Finally after thirty three years kushi left Ratnagiri and went to Pune with lavanya and Arnav. But thanks to lavanya and her big heart she got a chance to see life outside the village of Ratnagiri . kushi was feeling  uncomfortable in being in close proximity with Lavanya and Arnav as she was  not used to moving freely without a veil or even eat with the family or even sleep on a bed. But thanks to lavanya and her big heart she got a chance to see life outside the village of Ratnagiri.

The next day when they met Arnav for breakfast Arnav got an opportunity to talk to kushi when Lavanya left to her room to get back her mobile which she had forgotten. He was happy to see her wearing the dress he had bought for , secondly like a true gentleman he apologized to her for his behaviour of ridiculing her and lastly he extended a hand of friendship towards her he waiting for her reply when their conversation was interrupted by ammaji’s phone call.