Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

She was really good in terms of acting looks and hotness but she probablt didn’t get good offers and got stuck to doing item numbers... She said in an interview she was promised a big role in Kanye movie only to realize when the movie released that she had just one song... 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She was quite pretty but in a more dull sort of way compared to the others you mentioned...like I never saw any special charm or spark in her 🤷🏽‍♀️

That said at least she could act and she was wayyy better than a lot of the nepo kids who are pushed as super beautiful and super talented rn 😒

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She was meh ..Did not have the star qualities .Did impress in Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi/Krishna Cottage otherwise below average .

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Just the other day I was watching ek vivah aisa bhi and I felt though she is pretty, there was something missing

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ass_Hole

Rani, Preity, Kareena, Katrina, Deepika etc were no better than her when it came to acting skills, beauty or hotness. 

Yup she was leagues ahead of Sridevi, Madhuri, Kajol, Meena Kumari, Nutan and Vyjayanthimala too.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Yup she was leagues ahead of Sridevi, Madhuri, Kajol, Meena Kumari, Nutan and Vyjayanthimala too.

😆