Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

she is best femle performer in kkk ab tak

Edited by kurkure26 - 4 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Minionite

Exactly and if she wanted she could have taken her anger out on KT for trying to desert the team not once, but twice. She could have named KT and KT would also have come through shining, but she didn't. She isn't one to hold onto petty grudges either.

Heck in the heat of the moment when Rohit played that prank of letting KT change teams I might have yelled out, "Then leave! We will do this without you!" but Teju just stayed calm and didn't react.

Her attitude was indeed commendable! I agree Teju was on the losing side but we all know y. KP selected most of the male contestants in his team given the advantage he got but what disappointed me was how KT didn't realise she was Teju's first choice. She could have chosen Ada, Amruta or Shivin first but she chose KT. If she so badly wanted to be in KP's team y didn't KP choose her first? That's because for KP she was a liability and not an asset. Teju could have felt angry but she stayed calm. After the team challenge I really began to respect this girl for the person she is. 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: kurkure26

she is best femle performer in kkk ab tak

She is indeed one of the best in terms of performance. For me Asha Negi and Nia Sharma also played well. So its tough to decide who was best but Teju, Asha and Nia are my fav top 3 contestants on KKK.

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

She is indeed one of the best in terms of performance. For me Asha Negi and Nia Sharma also played well. So its tough to decide who was best but Teju, Asha and Nia are my fav top 3 contestants on KKK.

nia got ample opportunitues and came back to show twice after being eliminated so for me Teju is above nia as she won more stunts than her and wasnt given second chance 

in asha season i liked sumit ashish jodi a lot 

Minionite thumbnail

Her attitude was indeed commendable! I agree Teju was on the losing side but we all know y. KP selected most of the male contestants in his team given the advantage he got but what disappointed me was how KT didn't realise she was Teju's first choice. She could have chosen Ada, Amruta or Shivin first but she chose KT. If she so badly wanted to be in KP's team y didn't KP choose her first? That's because for KP she was a liability and not an asset. Teju could have felt angry but she stayed calm. After the team challenge I really began to respect this girl for the person she is. 

Exactly. All KT kept thinking was "my friends are all over there". KP didn't want her enough to choose her first. He chose Dharmesh over her. That goes to show that it's not about friends here. It's about being the best.

I'm not saying KP's attitude was wrong. He has a good attitude as well. He supports even those he's competing against in a stunt. But KP played smart. He chose contestants who have shown they are strong and can do stunts. The only choice that didn't make sense to me was Balraj. KP himself is always making fun of Balraj and yet he chose Balraj second.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: kurkure26

nia got ample opportunitues and came back to show twice after being eliminated so for me Teju is above nia as she won more stunts than her and wasnt given second chance 

in asha season i liked sumit ashish jodi a lot 

I can't recall details vividly. Yes Nia got eliminated twice coz of her goof ups. Else some of the stunts she did, its hard to beat her and that's y I liked her in that season. I do admit she was favoured. Asha was the underdog for me who surprised me actually. Teju has done all the stunts superb so far! 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Exactly. All KT kept thinking was "my friends are all over there". KP didn't want her enough to choose her first. He chose Dharmesh over her. That goes to show that it's not about friends here. It's about being the best.

I'm not saying KP's attitude was wrong. He has a good attitude as well. He supports even those he's competing against in a stunt. But KP played smart. He chose contestants who have shown they are strong and can do stunts. The only choice that didn't make sense to me was Balraj. KP himself is always making fun of Balraj and yet he chose Balraj second.

KT annoyed me that day and I was like ðŸ¤¬ KP might have chosen her instead of Amruta had Teju not chosen her but KT should have remembered that Teju chose her first over everybody. She could have gone for Shivin straight away considering guys can perform better in dynamic stunts, yet she chose her. KP is a smart guy and what's really surprising is how calm he has become. Because during his YHM days, everybody used to talk about his infamous anger issues and tantrums. Pleasantly surprised to see him so calm. The only time he lost it was when Balraj was hesitant in that height stunt. I am surprised too he went for Balraj instead of Shivin coz Shivin is better any day. Well Balraj coming back didn make sense to me given his comeback resulted in an uneven split in the teams.

Minionite thumbnail

KT annoyed me that day and I was like ðŸ¤¬ KP might have chosen her instead of Amruta had Teju not chosen her but KT should have remembered that Teju chose her first over everybody. She could have gone for Shivin straight away considering guys can perform better in dynamic stunts, yet she chose her. KP is a smart guy and what's really surprising is how calm he has become. Because during his YHM days, everybody used to talk about his infamous anger issues and tantrums. Pleasantly surprised to see him so calm. The only time he lost it was when Balraj was hesitant in that height stunt. I am surprised too he went for Balraj instead of Shivin coz Shivin is better any day. Well Balraj coming back didn make sense to me given his comeback resulted in an uneven split in the teams.

KT is annoying from BB days. I thought she might have changed, but still no change. She does stunts well, that's about it.

Yeah I remember reading about KP's anger problems and I was expecting his haughtiness and anger here as well. But it looks like he's mellowed down or maybe those reports were wrong. He wasn't wrong to get angry at Balraj that day either. Anyone would have gotten angry. Like Balraj was ready to give up without even trying.

Yeah it made no sense to me that KP chose Balraj over Shivin, especially given that Shivin has been doing well in stunts.

Also typically wildcards were between all eliminated contestants with a stunt. This seemed a bit weird. When Nia was brought back like this, it made sense. She was a strong contestant who got eliminated because of a stupid mistake. But Balraj had done nothing to prove that he was a strong contestant, so why was he just brought back?

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

She did what any true leader would do! Stand up for her team and while being too selfless is akin to stupidity (coz lets admit people are selfish and more than appreciating that act, they would misuse it) it pays off too. Teju not only earned the respect of her fellow contestants but she also earned new fans.

This is kkk just stunt show , performance n not bb to prove u r leader r not , about personality n all . not to take chance in stunt based show , goodness must not be stupidity .
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

This is kkk just stunt show , performance n not bb to prove u r leader r not , about personality n all . not to take chance in stunt based show , goodness must not be stupidity .

Yes it is a stunt based show but this time stunt involved team bonding and team leadership skills. Yes she shouldn't have taken a chance but she did that. She stood to gain nothing had she lost, yet she took the chance. FYI, stunt also qualifies for reality. So does dance, singing or cooking.