Posted: 4 years ago
She done well but must not sacrifice like tat , her hard work will go waste .anything extreme is poison , either too selfish or too selfless

Teju is playing game fair..also she give her best no matter what the task is.. Good job Teju ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by pranurosid

@Bold - True. That's unfortunate.If it was some other injury she wouldn't have quit. But it was a serious eye hemorrhage. Rohit and the team asked her not to continue as it would be risky. It took her 1&1/2 month to recover from that injury. We were very sad during that time that she had to quit but nothing is more important than her healthโค๏ธ

Yeah eye injury is serious stuff! Got to know about it only recently. So that was why she was missing in action for a while! Because the other contestants were in news, some way or the other. I know everyone is bashing Rohit Shetty but I feel he has a soft corner for Teju. He normally has a soft corner for contestants who perform well. If he didn't then he wouldn't have given her a chance in one of his movies which is a big deal. He is a big name not only in Bollywood but apparently in Marathi film industry too. I really hope she shines coz this girl is talented. I liked her as an actress before and now I have come to like her offscreen too.

Originally posted by Ranjali

I am really liking tejuโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ she's cute. She performs difficult tasks also really well.๐Ÿ‘Œ 

She performs it with finesse and makes it look effortless too ๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by RapChick101

Just saw the episode and honestly I used to find Teju very extraaaa since the beginning but this girl is awesome! Now I know why she is adored the way she it is, fabulous job. She does her tasks supremely well and is selfless too.

Lovin this kickass girl.

Mallishka is quite a weakling when it comes to mental preparation towards any task, doesnโ€™t really handle her fears all that well. 

@bold - Ditto and she is my fav now! I knew Malishka wouldn't last for more than 2-3 weeks.

Originally posted by Cool_N_Cold

She done well but must not sacrifice like tat , her hard work will go waste .anything extreme is poison , either too selfish or too selfless

She did what any true leader would do! Stand up for her team and while being too selfless is akin to stupidity (coz lets admit people are selfish and more than appreciating that act, they would misuse it) it pays off too. Teju not only earned the respect of her fellow contestants but she also earned new fans.

Originally posted by MUNNII

Teju is playing game fair..also she give her best no matter what the task is.. Good job Teju ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

She is one among those who lets her work do the talking for her. She doesn't panic like most others and just focuses on doing her job and I guess somewhere this attitude of hers has impressed Rohit also.

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

Yeah eye injury is serious stuff! Got to know about it only recently. So that was why she was missing in action for a while! Because the other contestants were in news, some way or the other. I know everyone is bashing Rohit Shetty but I feel he has a soft corner for Teju. He normally has a soft corner for contestants who perform well. If he didn't then he wouldn't have given her a chance in one of his movies which is a big deal. He is a big name not only in Bollywood but apparently in Marathi film industry too. I really hope she shines coz this girl is talented. I liked her as an actress before and now I have come to like her offscreen too.

film shoot was completed in 2019 only ๐Ÿ˜Š

https://twitter.com/porkalai22/status/1240966040277987328
https://twitter.com/soniasinha30/status/1241047589274783746

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

She did what any true leader would do! Stand up for her team and while being too selfless is akin to stupidity (coz lets admit people are selfish and more than appreciating that act, they would misuse it) it pays off too. Teju not only earned the respect of her fellow contestants but she also earned new fans.

Exactly and if she wanted she could have taken her anger out on KT for trying to desert the team not once, but twice. She could have named KT and KT would also have come through shining, but she didn't. She isn't one to hold onto petty grudges either.

Heck in the heat of the moment when Rohit played that prank of letting KT change teams I might have yelled out, "Then leave! We will do this without you!" but Teju just stayed calm and didn't react.