Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by pranurosid

Proud of my girlšŸ˜Žā¤ļø

She went first to do that stunt and she made it look effortless. I remember contestants screaming and panicking while doing this stunt in previous seasons. 

She was very calm and composed throughout and completed the stunt like a prošŸ‘

It looks simple but itā€™s not. Ur not only stuck with creepy crawlies, but itā€™s completely dark and ur stuck in a small space. But she maintained her calm throughout. I only wish she didn have to quit coz she had every potential to become the first female winner!

Originally posted by MyDriYa

Thank God Malishka didn't go first otherwise she would have made Teju weak by screaming and all.. I agree Malishka was scared but the way Teju did was appreciatable! Because Teju didn't scream because she knows if she do it then Malishka will be more scared..

Way to go girl..smiley32

Lol.. Shivin looked blank while Teju doing the task..! He was even literally dancing in fear šŸ˜† I want again partnership stunt of graveyard.. Oops! Its not that much easy to dig soil and bring out their partner from the box..

Teju is made of stronger stuff. She would have done better even if she had gone later. Shivin was scared and he did thank Teju today in his insta story.

Originally posted by swaasp

My girl is so brave and kind hearted 

she keeps giving me the reasons to be proud of her more and more ā¤ā¤ā¤

She is doing fabulously well! Itā€™s sad she had to back off coz of her injury.

Originally posted by Angelicdiya

Proud of u TejušŸ‘

She is so brave and has a good heart.ā¤ļø She deserves all the appreciation she is getting.šŸ‘šŸ¼ 

That was really a sweet gesture on her part!

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Teja has been absolutely mindblowing in her stunts and her attitude. I am watching KKK primarily for Shivin & her. So so so proud of this girl. 

After Nia and Asha Negi, Teju is the first female contestant who is promising and she is performing so well even in dynamic stunts šŸ‘ this girl is a super power!!!

Originally posted by Minionite

Teju has a very nice, go-getter attitude. She really made a nice and fair decision. Technically, even she won the stunt with Shivin, but she gave KT the safe tag because her stunt was "harder". Malishka didn't win any stunt. Simple as that. She obviously had to be chosen.

Teju does stunts well. Whether she's scared or hurt, she doesn't let it on. She wants to complete a stunt and complete it with good time. That's all that matters to her.

Tejuā€™s attitude is on point! This girl made me become her fan! Her decision of nominating Malishka was fair. The best part was she gave a choice to her team which some havenā€™t done in the past. When it comes to stunts she is no nonsense and I love that about her.

Originally posted by sahisri

When the show started many appreciated her and many criticized her and when the time passes her true nature is lovable and she is recieving the appreciation which is due from long time in her career.

Coming to KKK , loving her more day by day...she gave good reason for rohit shetty why she cant put shivin and KT  and agreed to go first also.ā¤

I confess I am one among them who criticised and thatā€™s coz I am used to seeing her portray mature characters onscreen and she has done it so well I couldnā€™t envision her as a bubbly personality in real life since I hadnā€™t followed her offline. So guess she is childish in real life too. The one who is annoying me right now is Amruta and I donā€™t recall her acting like this when she was doing NB! She is going overboard.

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 4 years ago

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

It looks simple but itā€™s not. Ur not only stuck with creepy crawlies, but itā€™s completely dark and ur stuck in a small space. But she maintained her calm throughout. I only wish she didn have to quit coz she had every potential to become the first female winner!

@Bold - True. That's unfortunate.If it was some other injury she wouldn't have quit. But it was a serious eye hemorrhage. Rohit and the team asked her not to continue as it would be risky. It took her 1&1/2 month to recover from that injury. We were very sad during that time that she had to quit but nothing is more important than her healthā¤ļø

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago

I am really liking tejuā™„ļøšŸ˜ she's cute. She performs difficult tasks also really well.šŸ‘Œ 

Just saw the episode and honestly I used to find Teju very extraaaa since the beginning but this girl is awesome! Now I know why she is adored the way she it is, fabulous job. She does her tasks supremely well and is selfless too.

Lovin this kickass girl.

Mallishka is quite a weakling when it comes to mental preparation towards any task, doesnā€™t really handle her fears all that well.