Naagin 4

Is Reshmi copying Jasmin or vice versa??

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Her expressions and dialogue delivery even voice is like Jasmin or was Jasmin talking like Reshmi?? I am really confused. When Shalaka is talking to Brinda it was as though Jasmin as Nayantara  talking. Even though they brought Reshmi Desai to increase TRP it looks like she has been asked to copy so that she looks like Nayantara!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hehehehe! Sorry Dear only creative knew about it ! They r trying their best to show that either she is Nayantara or Vishakha with Mundika powers ! If she Nayantara then she can’t turned in to a Naagin because Nayantara was not Naagin . But if she is Vishakha with Mundika powers then how Vishakha’s get up is like Mundika ! So it’s entirely depend on TRP . If TRP goes up then they change crap second wife into Nayantara if not then still Vishakha ! End of story is that creatives destroyed the actual serial which was in Top 5 with a v good TRP but unnecessary characters , Tracks , second wedding spoiled the whole serial ! I hope within a few weeks story would be on Track ! 

Pinkycharm thumbnail

Hahahahahaha Honeymoon with selfie ? WTH ! But u know I think Dev has some power or some secret behind the reality which is related to Mandir ! Let’s see ! 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Her expressions and dialogue delivery even voice is like Jasmin or was Jasmin talking like Reshmi?? I am really confused. When Shalaka is talking to Brinda it was as though Jasmin as Nayantara  talking. Even though they brought Reshmi Desai to increase TRP it looks like she has been asked to copy so that she looks like Nayantara!!!

Actors are different, the character is same. Even though it’s Shalaka now, she’s still Nayantara at the end of the day.

Please Rashmi’s dialogue delivery is freaking good. Where as one of the reason why Jasmin’s Nayantara was flop because her dialogue delivery was legit bad. 

@Green-That’s how Nayantara is on papers. They would have bought back Jasmin if they wanted her acting😆

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

If they were planning to make Rashmi copy Jasmin then they should have just retained jasmine only. I don’t see any difference between either of their dialogue delivery, probably that is what the character of Nayantara demands, that is a sauve yet modest demeanour which was reflected in the way jasmine delivered her lines and now in Rashmi’s.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jasmine has no expression. She is very pretty, that's it. I saw her in DSDT and Happy too. In both serials she was a punjabi gal with punjabi accent and in Nageen also no improvement. Same old punjabi hindi, punjabi english. Expression ko toh maro gali. Hero is stranding there she is staring some one else........matlab kahin pe negahe kahin pe nishana wala eye. Expression horrible.

So no comparison with Jasmine. Kahan RD aur kahan Jasmine. 🤔

But yes may be RD is trying to keep some resemblance with Jasmine. Or else she is very expressive and villain giri mein toh expert hai . Saw her in Utttaran.

Abhi abhi entry hua hai. So has to keep some connection with the previous one. May be in future episodes we will be able to see more action between Nia and RD. Nia also had some hesitation when her character started. Now in full swing. Both are powerful actresses. Hoping a real fight between two of them very soon.

Dev is looking like a "Vendi" in between the two hotties actuality. 🤢🤣 He needs to spark on more. Cutie aur hotti ke beech mein aisa niramish kaun pasand karega? 🤪😆

Pinkycharm thumbnail

So today Shalakha tried hard to copy Nayantara but failed ! Let’s sense prevail and evil shalakha perform with her own style rather then to copy Nayantara . But it’s not creatives fault after all she is new Nayantara 😂😂😂

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

As a RD fan and someone who's been following all of her shows right from Uttaran, I can vouch that she doesn't have to copy. She has her own style. And she's a good actor. Definitely loads better than the previous actor who portrayed the character. If people think imitates it's just their perception or they might have been the previous actor fan.