Divorce ka tag nahi lena chahati life mai - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by KhushbooLvNK

Dear, Sana is like that. She is very crass with her word. She has jealousy problems too and I think she has problems with rashami due to rashami and Sid dancing together mainly. 

I too dislike the word tag. It's wrong obviously. But I understand her behavior even when I don't want to , neither do I like her. But I believe she did not mean it it wrong way. I am going to judge sana after 10 yrs may be. If I live enough 😌

She meant it exactly the way she said it. Rashami is a divorcee and Sana doesn't like Rashami and even looks down on divorcee women. She has shown this attitude in BB also. Nobody wants to get divorced but looking down on divorcee women is wrong. Sana's words showed she looks down upoun such women hence 'divorcee ka tag' thing.

Originally posted by Mithu_x

obviously,no one wants divorce in life but she should not have used the word tag. well her thinking as always been regressive but live in and having more than 1 bf is okay for her.😆

Regressive and a hypocrite. I have said this before also, Sana has a tendency to attack women but men can get away with anything when it comes to her.

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

No I dont think he has told this sternly enough. I agree celebs mostly just deny the rumours this way only. Rest is upto public what they want to believe.

The only thing is Since Sana has declared on national TV and social media that she really is in love wid Shukla.......dts why I feel it's important for him to say it a lil more clearer and louder.

True it's not defaming him at all. If anything he is getting more work bcz of the tag. That's what annoys me . If you don't hv dt relationship......y keep taking up projects that only is banking on that hashtag. One or two appearances or mvs I get. But if what people are claiming is ryt and he is doing a lot more projects wid Sana......den I don't understand the point of saying we are frnds when what you are doing is exploiting their hope for Sidnaaz happily ever after.

All said I understand its work for dem and it pays.

But why should he say it more sternly? He has said it clearly time and again. There is no point of being stern. He doesn't hate Sana. He is found of her as a friend. So sternness is not required. He is not going to be stern with fans also, when he is not stern with SiDra fans when he hates Rashami then why will he be stern with Sidnaaz fans when he likes Sana.

Sana has multiple times declared she loves him. This isn't the first time and Sid from his side has clearly said he doesn't. Uski baad rest is not in his hand. He is found of Sana as a friend and he has been clear with Sana as well. Now if Sana continues to love him and fans continue to ship them he cant really stop it. I don't know how many projects they are getting, don't believe what fans say 😆especially shippers. But in any case their projects together is their profession . If Sidnaaz fans want ship their happily ever after then let them . I don't think Sid needs to be stern just to crush their hopes.😆.I mean they are shippers. They will ship them no matter what. Even if Sid is stern. I mean look at SiDra😆 i mean he has been absolutely horrible to Rashami but still people ship them na, That is a shipper trait. So don't get to influenced by shipper talks. If you look at it neutrally then Sid has told very clearly what he feels. If people don't believe him then that is their choice.

Originally posted by Sabhayata

But why should he say it more sternly? He has said it clearly time and again. There is no point of being stern. He doesn't hate Sana. He is found of her as a friend. So sternness is not required. He is not going to be stern with fans also, when he is not stern with SiDra fans when he hates Rashami then why will he be stern with Sidnaaz fans when he likes Sana.

Sana has multiple times declared she loves him. This isn't the first time and Sid from his side has clearly said he doesn't. Uski baad rest is not in his hand. He is found of Sana as a friend and he has been clear with Sana as well. Now if Sana continues to love him and fans continue to ship them he cant really stop it. I don't know how many projects they are getting, don't believe what fans say 😆especially shippers. But in any case their projects together is their profession . If Sidnaaz fans want ship their happily ever after then let them . I don't think Sid needs to be stern just to crush their hopes.😆.I mean they are shippers. They will ship them no matter what. Even if Sid is stern. I mean look at SiDra😆 i mean he has been absolutely horrible to Rashami but still people ship them na, That is a shipper trait. So don't get to influenced by shipper talks. If you look at it neutrally then Sid has told very clearly what he feels. If people don't believe him then that is their choice.

Yeah you do hv a point. Shippers will ship till the people involved in the ship marry either each other or someone else.

I guess I am just frustrated at the level of mindless shipping and want Sid to put an end to this by giving an answr. 😆

Chalo since MSK is over I will move on from this drama.

Originally posted by Sabhayata

How can u so confidently saying he hates Rashmi . Infact in BB house main dono ne limits cross ki thi

Taali kabhi ek haath se nhi bajti .

Infact 4 Rashmi & Siddharth ke beech mai kya hai ye koi nhi janta .

Infact they r not frnds but not enemies also .

Latest interview of both sid & Rashmi says there equation has improved & they r cordial 2 . 

For me cordial meaning that s friendly , chalo very close frnds nhi hai but just co existing kind and of but definitely not hatred.

Hate is a very strong emotion , 

Maybe sid or Rashmi r lying in d interview