Pavitra Bhagya

Why are all the so called Heros like this

kcss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I mean nowadays it rare to see a telly serial where the herois a nice guy! 

Agrees a sweet streak is shown but y r they always rude or arrogant or a playboy and the leading lady a jagat matha

I know you can't show reality but itnaaaa over kyun ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kcss

I mean nowadays it rare to see a telly serial where the herois a nice guy! 

there are so many shows with heroes being very nice there is kartik from yrkkh abir from yrhpk anirudh from barrister babu sarabjit from choti sardarni dev from naagin 4 rishabh from kdb  anurag from kzk 2...all nice and responsible

Agrees a sweet streak is shown but y r they always rude or arrogant or a playboy and the leading lady a jagat matha

MLs with such extreme personality like you say rude arrogant and cassanova are more deep in emotions and they unfold their real self in shades and layers slowly its more of dual personalities they are living and its interesting to see the hidden shades and layers in them being unfold they are complex and complicated

I love such MLs where their shades and layers are being explored they are deep in feelings and emotions depth of an ocean

its not that i am not fond of good guys but i love complicated and complex characters as for leading lady jagath mata at least they fight for themselves are not abla naari dependant on men and every show FL has the same trait but they are strong and tackles all situation

I know you can't show reality but itnaaaa over kyun ! 

its ITV

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Only if Archit would have been promoted as a lead actor 😆 could have been an example of Ajay (From Kya Kehna) or Sahil from Apke Aa Jane se example 

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I like bad boys. They have depth than good ones.

Haven't you heard reformed rakes make good husbands

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Archit's character is not layered enough to warrant a lead role. The whole sugary sweet demeanor also looks too good to be true. Either he is too mahaan for us mere mortals or does not have a healthy sense of self respect or self worth. For him to forgive Pranati so easily and bounce right back in her life the next day seems way too unrealistic for any normal person. I like nice guys, heck I wouldn't want anybody but a nice guy in real life. But, there is nice, and then there is doormat nice, almost too good to be true nice that archit seems to be. I can't get behind that! 

Edited by springkissed - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: whitewitch

I like bad boys. They have depth than good ones.

Haven't you heard reformed rakes make good husbands

I totally agree....there are lots of shades and layers in bad boys and when they reformed they are the best husbands and fathers

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

That's a valid question. 

I guess somehow a good actor in a abusive role shone and made it popular that ITV started following this trend. 

Because personally I don't feel LAYER is a sole property of typical bad boys. Every person even the most modest one has layers. We don't show our complete personality to others, do we? As we get to know people more, we discover their layers and that's fascinating.

The makers in general make it look like the bad buys have more layers and after a certain time make them ultra sweet because we would never accept them otherwise. So on the surface it feels bad boys are more appealing. Otherwise no one undergoes such sudden change of heart and turns over a new leaf except in ITV World.

I would choose a boring good guy over an appealing bad guy any day, any moment.

However I do agree with springkissed here. There's a difference between good guy and doormat good guy. Another marketing strategy by the makers where the 3rd angle/supportive cast is made sweeter than sugar which is too good to be true and we don't root for them for valid reason. 

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nushy1995

That's a valid question. 

I guess somehow a good actor in a abusive role shone and made it popular that ITV started following this trend. 

Because personally I don't feel LAYER is a sole property of typical bad boys. Every person even the most modest one has layers. We don't show our complete personality to others, do we? As we get to know people more, we discover their layers and that's fascinating.

The makers in general make it look like the bad buys have more layers and after a certain time make them ultra sweet because we would never accept them otherwise. So on the surface it feels bad boys are more appealing. Otherwise no one undergoes such sudden change of heart and turns over a new leaf except in ITV World.

I would choose a boring good guy over an appealing bad guy any day, any moment.

However I do agree with springkissed here. There's a difference between good guy and doormat good guy. Another marketing strategy by the makers where the 3rd angle/supportive cast is made sweeter than sugar which is too good to be true and we don't root for them for valid reason. 

good post... there’s been some good guys heros on itv that we’ve adored ....and regarding the bad boys ..they are always reformed and made good ,..then only are they considered acceptable for the heroines..

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

good post... there’s been some good guys heros on itv that we’ve adored ....and regarding the bad boys ..they are always reformed and made good ,..then only are they considered acceptable for the heroines..

True 👍🏼and this reformations too Overdone By ITV😎 I prefer the most the "Good Guys Don't fall out their own self By any circumstances yet show layers 😃 "and came across few shows given and still giving such valid characters  their journey 👍🏼 currently From Patialababes 😳

FLs out of syllabus mainly Ektha Shows "

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Flawed guys are fine but most of the male leads coming up are soo bad that you want to punch them in the face with no proper redemption.

The most flawed hero I liked was Sujal in the beginning well till the plastic surgery.

Even Maan was good.

ASR had potential to become a very dark hero but after a few months became boring and the dialogue delivery of the character was a huge let down.

Karan in KB is one of the worst MLs ever.

Sweet normal caring heroes have almost disappeared

I wish we get a very sweet hero more like Aditya Kashyap from Geet , maybe a sweet hero and a flawed heroine