Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

20th March episode

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Out of 17-18 minutes, 11-12 minutes were literally flashbacks. 😐

Niya got an offer from a company to design a website. Kabir came to wish happy Holi to Kabir and Guneet and Niya obviously didn't like that. Amber offered him coffee but sensing niya's sour mood, Kabir decides it is best to leave- Amber and Guneet noticed entire scene. Niya walks out from there and Amber follows her, Guneet follows Kabir and they had a chat- Guneet told Kabir that Niya is behaving like this because she's lonely. Kabir replied to her that Niya has got many people, including Randeep, the one who's lonely is him.  And he has tried his best so far to maintain friendship but he feels that Niya doesn't need him. Guneet reveals that Randeep went to the USA. And then Kabir feels foolish that he ruined everything.

Precap: Guneet is telling Niya about kabir's perspective. 

Guneet Kabir conversation is the most interesting part in my opinion. Rest of the episode was not necessary.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Guneet n Kabir convo was good.. I loved it

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To be honest I don't understand kabir's perspective. Niya's behavior is not okay if Randeep is in the picture, but now that Randeep is gone, her behavior is okay? 

If Kabir is still going to persuade Niya- I'm done with him. Not only she repeatedly made clear that right now she is not interested in relationship, her behavior after quitting job is very toxic and entitled. Kabir might be a good person but I think Randeep is more capable of giving Niya a good reality check and not put up with her entitlement. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

To be honest I don't understand kabir's perspective. Niya's behavior is not okay if Randeep is in the picture, but now that Randeep is gone, her behavior is okay? 

If Kabir is still going to persuade Niya- I'm done with him. Not only she repeatedly made clear that right now she is not interested in relationship, her behavior after quitting job is very toxic and entitled. Kabir might be a good person but I think Randeep is more capable of giving Niya a good reality check and not put up with her entitlement. 

Agreed totally!

Nia has been very unreasonable off late, especially with the whole job and friendship thing.

And Kabir is largely incapable of handling her 'mood swings'. I think they're heading towards a triangle perhaps. God knows.

But Kabir has put up with enough of Nia's unpredictable behavior. Now no more. Let her chase him now. 

Guneet Kabir talk seems fun 

Thanks for the update.

arvinnewar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

Out of 17-18 minutes, 11-12 minutes were literally flashbacks. 😐

Niya got an offer from a company to design a website. Kabir came to wish happy Holi to Kabir and Guneet and Niya obviously didn't like that. Amber offered him coffee but sensing niya's sour mood, Kabir decides it is best to leave- Amber and Guneet noticed entire scene. Niya walks out from there and Amber follows her, Guneet follows Kabir and they had a chat- Guneet told Kabir that Niya is behaving like this because she's lonely. Kabir replied to her that Niya has got many people, including Randeep, the one who's lonely is him.  And he has tried his best so far to maintain friendship but he feels that Niya doesn't need him. Guneet reveals that Randeep went to the USA. And then Kabir feels foolish that he ruined everything.

Precap: Guneet is telling Niya about kabir's perspective. 

Guneet Kabir conversation is the most interesting part in my opinion. Rest of the episode was not necessary.

arvinnewar thumbnail

what can they so since the actors have stop shooting,there not much they can do right now.