The Revelation(Page 2)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by Bana

Actually I don’t get why Ambar is afraid of revealing he is NDP. Guneet is angry with NDP because she thinks he was fooling her & trifling with her with no real intention. She doesn’t know it is Ambar. She cannot think of any other reason for NDP not showing up.

Once she gets to know, she will understand why Ambar ran away - she would have done so herself if she were in his place! Then she will see that it is not lack of sincerity but shock at the crazy coincidence that made him run away.

The best way to justify NDP’s behaviour is by Ambar revealing it is him.

I read somewhere that NDP will send a message to Guneet. Maybe he will tell her that he did come to the date but was afraid of revealing his identity.

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by Bana

Actually I don’t get why Ambar is afraid of revealing he is NDP. Guneet is angry with NDP because she thinks he was fooling her & trifling with her with no real intention. She doesn’t know it is Ambar. She cannot think of any other reason for NDP not showing up.

Once she gets to know, she will understand why Ambar ran away - she would have done so herself if she were in his place! Then she will see that it is not lack of sincerity but shock at the crazy coincidence that made him run away.

The best way to justify NDP’s behaviour is by Ambar revealing it is him.

Exactly! Couldnt agree more.

She is bound to get mad at him for leaving lile that but that's just temporary. Why doesn't he understand that she really misses NDP and if he reveals the fact, it'll only prove instrumental in pushing his 'love story' ahead.smiley36

Mere Dad Ki Dulhan