•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Why aren't both Amber and Nia thinking about revealing the NoDramaPlz suspense to Guneet? Now that he's accepted that he's in love, this is such a strong and valid point for a solid proposal. Can't relate to this or am I missing out on something?

PS: Loving the show, such a good fresh change amidst the ridiculous TV shows!

Guneet feels that she was fooled by NDP. And as of now she is very much hurt because of what happened with kk, Anurag and NDP. She had a breakdown in front of Niya and pammi. So Niya realized that right now revealing identity of NDP isn't a good idea.

Originally posted by Sakurablossom

Guneet feels that she was fooled by NDP. And as of now she is very much hurt because of what happened with kk, Anurag and NDP. She had a breakdown in front of Niya and pammi. So Niya realized that right now revealing identity of NDP isn't a good idea.

When did this happen? Shit, I missed out on it!

But this is a sure thing, they can't expect Guneet to consider Amber in her life without revealing this truth. Cause without it, how does the idea even make sense ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

When did this happen? Shit, I missed out on it!

But this is a sure thing, they can't expect Guneet to consider Amber in her life without revealing this truth. Cause without it, how does the idea even make sense ðŸ˜†

last episode. 

I think NDP will send bawra Mann message on the app. I think both have uninstalled the app, but this might happen. 

last episode. 

I think NDP will send bawra Mann message on the app. I think both have uninstalled the app, but this might happen. 

Ohh. Then I'm yet to watch it.

But on what grounds was Nia talking about Amber proposing Guneet during the night conversation. Anyways, eagerly waiting for this. Till then it seems a little slow and unnecessary delaying the showdown.

Yep, that'll be super if he messages again. Has Guneet uninstalled too? Not sure on this.

I think he'll just blurt out something related to NDP and BM during their fight-talks😆

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

Ohh. Then I'm yet to watch it.

But on what grounds was Nia talking about Amber proposing Guneet during the night conversation. Anyways, eagerly waiting for this. Till then it seems a little slow and unnecessary delaying the showdown.

Yep, that'll be super if he messages again. Has Guneet uninstalled too? Not sure on this.

I think he'll just blurt out something related to NDP and BM during their fight-talks😆

Amber 2.0 doesn't fight with Guneet. I really don't remember him fighting with her post realization of his love for her. He even tolerates pammi.

Amber 2.0 doesn't fight with Guneet. I really don't remember him fighting with her post realization of his love for her. He even tolerates pammi.

I really miss their fights. I loved that spicy element they had.

This whole submissive meek Amber is unacceptable after the rogue he had been during her roka🤣

Pammi is 

Actually I don’t get why Ambar is afraid of revealing he is NDP. Guneet is angry with NDP because she thinks he was fooling her & trifling with her with no real intention. She doesn’t know it is Ambar. She cannot think of any other reason for NDP not showing up.

Once she gets to know, she will understand why Ambar ran away - she would have done so herself if she were in his place! Then she will see that it is not lack of sincerity but shock at the crazy coincidence that made him run away.

The best way to justify NDP’s behaviour is by Ambar revealing it is him.

Originally posted by Bana

Actually I don’t get why Ambar is afraid of revealing he is NDP. Guneet is angry with NDP because she thinks he was fooling her & trifling with her with no real intention. She doesn’t know it is Ambar. She cannot think of any other reason for NDP not showing up.

Once she gets to know, she will understand why Ambar ran away - she would have done so herself if she were in his place! Then she will see that it is not lack of sincerity but shock at the crazy coincidence that made him run away.

I read somewhere that NDP will send a message to Guneet. Maybe he will tell her that he did come to the date but was afraid of revealing his identity.

Originally posted by Bana

Exactly! Couldnt agree more.

She is bound to get mad at him for leaving lile that but that's just temporary. Why doesn't he understand that she really misses NDP and if he reveals the fact, it'll only prove instrumental in pushing his 'love story' ahead.😆