Most of the contestants Admired Her

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Post MSK most of the contestants admired Shehnaaz in their IVs though they also promoted Sidnaaz for whatever reasons but none of them considered that she disrespected or insulted them except Shehzada or Mayank. Even Dr. Mayank promoted her MV. 

Most of them had to say that she was unclear regarding the format of show when she signed it (which Paras also said) later on she regretted for wrong choice of project.She use to be sad but according to Mayur, Indeep and Balraj she mostly tried to make them comfortable, maybe they are lying as nobody can genuinely like an arrogant person like her Right?  She get along well with few people and defends them too whenever needed but couldn't get along well with certain people like Mahira, Zariwala, Shehzada or Mayank for long time.

Majority of the people who lived with her for a month couldn't call her arrogant, rude or disrespectful towards them. Even BB's Top 8 contestants who lived in the house for longest duration except Paras, Mahira and Zariwala any of them had anything bad to say about her? Vishal and Madhurima had all positives to say about her. She is loud, expressive, unprofessional in MSK but didn't colors also used the Sidnaaz tag to maximum? They could have easily edited the portions where she talked about Sid. They could have asked Paras and Guests not to mention about Sid but they didn't.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 4 years ago

Even Aanchal the one who spoke against her praised her. They all somewhere liked her personality and persistence 

Joh log ache hote hain .....unke saath acha hi hota hain.....and sana will always be loved by people living with her because the honesty she displays is hard to find.❤️...when sana had signed this show.....everyone thought that she will loose a lot due to this......but the girl just gained some amazing friends and almost everyone in the house is in aaawww with her. Chahe girls ho ya boys.....everyone respected that she admitted her mistake that she thought the show to be like big boss and regretted her decision later.....that she never played with the guy's heart....not even for the sake of the show. She told them right at the starting point that she can max build a friendship with them and that she did.......the way guys and even girls are praising her outside says a lot about her. 

Nobody critize anyone openly on national tv except Shilpa shinde who is an exceptional case of gone case as she is all attention hungry.

D moment anyone say something bad or against Sana , sidnazz fandom start trolling d person on social media as they can't bear d true facts 4 sana , they did trolled Gautam & (he did not said anything wrong)  & paras( he told truth only ) , who will want this headache .

I bet u if Sana was working with star plus or ekta kapoor & showed this unprofessionalism , mark my words SP & ekta would had not thought twice before kicking her out , even would have filed a case against her which she truly deserve , no company entertain u with unprofessionalism when they have fulfilled ur conditions.

Not knowing of d show is a bullshit excuse , sana can easily file case against colors if she has guts which I fear she lacks .

Sid dint ask any agni pariksha from her , she did everything 4 her image as she knew if she get linked with any other male guy then sidnazz fandom might start critising her , she will loose Sidnaz fandom which she don't want 2 loose at any cost .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago

It must be in their agreement  clause that they have to say something nice about Shehnaaz -!: 

For that matter all of them who came to promote their films or for any other reason during Bigg Boss had to do the same too. If you remember they all had to say something nice about Sana. -(

Unless someone is privy to the terms and conditions of Sana's contract ,I would lay off with the allegations of unprofessionalism.

I know ,given what we have seen of Sid's behaviour it is very had to believe that anyone could find him loveable and and hence I understand the disbelief in Sana's attachment with Sid but stranger things have happened -who would have thought  a man in China eating an exotic animal would unleash a virus of such devastating consequence😳

And unlike Sid who is too much of a coward to do so ,I like how Sana acknowledges all her fans.

Originally posted by Penny123

It must be in their agreement  clause that they have to say something nice about Shehnaaz -!: 

For that matter all of them who came to promote their films or for any other reason during Bigg Boss had to do the same too. If you remember they all had to say something nice about Sana. -(

So the channel that is apparently facing the brunt of her unprofessionalism  made the other contestants sign a clause that they should praise her and these folks are so sincere that even when they are not part of the said show and hence no longer bound by any agreement ,they still praise her.Ok😳

Originally posted by dahibhalle

So the channel that is apparently facing the brunt of her unprofessionalism  made the other contestants sign a clause that they should praise her and these folks are so sincere that even when they are not part of the said show and hence no longer bound by any agreement ,they still praise her.Ok😳

Legal agreement is legal agreement and it stands, whether the show was good or bad. That’s my understanding of legal documents.

[Content Removed]