MayRa/ShivJen DT #50 "Stories Of Love And Hate" - Page 121

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Tulips123

I am watching Jen's other show  that starts B . Ohh  No not S1.GAWD  how did ppl tolerate that story. I wanna slap Zo so many times.kya bakwaas hai yaar. can we find atleast 1 girl in this whole universe like ZO.seriously defending cheater husband, are you bloody serious. This ITV.Jeezzz where do they bring this kind  of sati savitri's in this time and age of equality era.

I thought I was the only one who can't stand Zo. I actually only watched the series after she married A. I was actually surprised Jenn took up this kinda show but the I heard the story got butchered somehow. Also, in Beyhadh her character was so badass so by doing roles like Zo, at least people don't stereotype her. 

Sometimes right, I wonder do actors get creative satisfaction doing all this Naagin, dayan, bhagya roles? I mean it's so illogical and don't they laugh at themselves when they see themselves on TV. Just wondering 😒

The new DT is open, please shift there..this DT is closed.

Maya finally getting suspicious

Posted: 3 years ago

I am missing them too, can I get the drive link too? Please? I wanna watch their scenes too, and my app isn't working

Originally posted by Nehaa4194

I am missing them too, can I get the drive link too? Please? I wanna watch their scenes too, and my app isn't working

The drive link isn't working, and also, this thread is closed, if you wish to speak of MayRa further, please go to https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5164147?pn=136 Every thread closes when it reaches page no 150, and comments are allowed there.

Sorry that we couldn't be of help

Edited by Nehaa4194 - 3 years ago

Sorry wrong thread

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago