Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Justice delayed is justice denied says jaya bachchan on nirbhaya case.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I lowkey agree, I can't believe this took 8 years. Should have happened wayyyy sooner. And the defense lawyer was a jerk. Saw a clip of him questioning Jyoti's mom and saying she should have been more curious about her daughter being out til 12:30am. 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RunParoRun

I lowkey agree, I can't believe this took 8 years. Should have happened wayyyy sooner. And the defense lawyer was a jerk. Saw a clip of him questioning Jyoti's mom and saying she should have been more curious about her daughter being out til 12:30am. 

He indirectly questioned Nirbhaya's character. How low can people stoop? Call me insensitive or anything else but low key I wish the man should get to feel what Nirbhaya's mother has gone through all those years.

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I feel what JB is saying. I mean, come on. That mother had to live with this pain for years, 8 freaking years! Some more, one was set loose. I wished it happened sooner so we know our country cares about its women!

8 freaking years is too long, especially for someone like this that pretty much shocked the whole world!

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Everyone’s saying her mother suffered which she did but what about her father, he was broken too. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Y left tat juvenile , he also must be hanged
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The Lawyer should actually get a warning for such statement. A girl roaming around at midnight is not an open invitation. And it that case she wasn't even out there at the midnight. So shameful that these sh**heads r even given the Degree of a Lawyer. More than illiterates these idiots are responsible for our society being this way.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

That so called juvenile should also be punished severely since he was also involved in the crime..Jab itna bada crime kar sakta hai to juvenile kaise hua ? Akal thi naa us mein ..he bloody knew what he was doing or did so how the hell was he excused on the basis of being juvenile..sar e aam phaansi deni chahiye thi usse...