Pavitra Bhagya

I am actually glad that Reyansh was not in love with Pranati that time

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Maybe I am the only one, but I am glad. You know if he was actually in love with her but left her when she was pregnant, and still sleeping around with other girls that would have made Reyansh nonredeemable. I still believe he is a jerk who left a girl when she was pregnant and I just hate his character extremely, but he never lied or make false promises to anyone not even to Pranati. She knew what she got into. I remember one flashback *when she was praying to god and Reyansh asks, "kya pray karti reheti hai and pranati said for the happiness of our family and Reyansh was like teri family teri hai and meri family meri".* he was clear from the start, he is not committed type and Pranati knew about it. No, I am not blaming her for trusting a playboy, she was still young and might have thought that her love can change a playboy to one-woman man?  No one thought about being a parent in a teenage especially a playboy? I still think that he could have handled it better but to handling such things needs maturity but Mr. Reyansh is still not mature in the age of 27-28, how would he handle it maturity on 17-18 years lol. 

Now my only hope is Jugunu, Jho kaam koyi nahi kar paya woh uski beti karke dekhyegi😆 usko sudar degi and toodi apni maturely bhi dede. Hopefully,  he will became better person, because I believe in second chance and Reyansh should get one if he really prove it. 

Edited by HeartBeat321 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i strongly believe in 2nd chances too reyansh is not negative he is a person who wants to enjoy life to fullest w/o any commitments and responsibilities he is not serious abt life he just doesn't want to take stress and responsibility and just live life to the fullest

if once he realise the real meaning of life and responsibilities he will be very loyal faithful and committed at the same hardworking he needs to realise it how wrong he was 8 years back and how pranati and his daughter suffer becos of him that guilt will make him realise his responsibilities

so reyansh definitely needs 2nd chance to prove that he is fit to be a husband and father

during their college days they were young and has no maturity and does not understand the meaning of love and felt that the attraction and infatuation is love but sad that pranati truly fall in love with him thinking that her love will change him thus with that trust and love she took it to the next level she was deeply attached with him and it turns into love for her as she saw the good side of him and she fell in love with the good side

reyansh had feelings for her he liked her but its not love for him as he stay away from love and commitment for his own reasons he liked her from his heart thus she still affects him after 8 years

they were very young and doesn't understand the meaning of love

they are deeply affected with each other becos they had feelings its now they will fall in mature love truly

reyansh soon will become one women man,he will only belong pranati aka his prani at the the same i don't want him to loose himself i want his naughty prankster jovial nature intact

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It’s good he was never in love . In future if he start to feel for jugnu and Pranati then family should reunite .

Before that he should become more responsible and also he needs to understand that you can keep your happy-go-lucky personality as it is while being loyal & responsible in your relationship.

There is nothing like loose your originality and be responsible. you can keep the both for healthy relationship. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He didn't actually leave her. He wanted her to abort the child. She ran away because she wanted the child. As he just liked her, he moved on. She was the only girl he ever liked but because his mother left him he doesn't want to give importance to girls. 

I am not supporting him. He is a jerk. The only way he will get responsible is after knowing he actually has a kid.