Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What do you think is going to happen once movies are release again?

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There is so many big budget movies to release this year and there is going to be limited dates. Movies are going to clash.

I think some movies might have to move into 2021.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think the first movies which come out will suffer because we still dont know the level of corona we will face in India. What the last phase would be like. If things get to the worst stage, then for months nobody will be found in cinemas. I dont see record breaking movies in the near future. Maybe next year. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

From  April to June 2009 cinemas were on strike and the rest of 2009 was all mashed up together. 6 films a week. A clash every week. Films suffered while others succeeded. I think it could’ve like that where lots of films just have to release same day 

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

From  April to June 2009 cinemas were on strike and the rest of 2009 was all mashed up together. 6 films a week. A clash every week. Films suffered while others succeeded. I think it could’ve like that where lots of films just have to release same day 

you think Salman will be able to finish Radhe for Eid?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

you think Salman will be able to finish Radhe for Eid?

What he does is irrelevant if no cinemas are open on eid 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I just want to watch Black Widow and Eternals. None of the Bollywood films are interesting me this year.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Movies, which will release after corona will be over,  will be successful because everyone is tired of being at home and they will rush to theatres . 

Many People are still not caring about corona and going to crowded places so that remaining scare of Corona won’t be there for majority 

Sell to digital platform.