Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Ronakshi..ronakshi sippy part-4||kahaan hum kahaan tum fanfiction

Sayantikachak19 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This update was supposed to come late but as all my exams are postponed till april so thought about updating.

Actually there are some announcements I would like to make. So this part is basically a flashback story as rohit was lost in his thoughts. This dates back much before "goud bharai". Sona was in her initial stages of pregnancy maybe four months. But due to pregnancy she had already started to gain weight and look fat. But she had become very careless recently due to her hectic shoot and promotions missing some important checkups and ultra sonography. So here we witness the journey of concerned rohit and as usual careless sona.

DISCLAIMER  : RESEMBLANCE TO ANY INCIDENT PERSON OR SHOW IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL😉😉

"And cut... perfect shot Parvati madam...thik hain ab bass aur 2 shot and khatam" said sultan vai, the director of kpk.

"Ok toh mein apni vanity mein wait kar rahi hoon ap bula lena" said sonakshi. From the morning she was feeling a bit dizzy due to the hectic last day schedule. All the Sippys had already arrived and have been waiting in the vanity. She hurriedly rushed there to find all of them busy chatting.

She looked at them. It was her family. She remembered the times five six to seven years back when she was sonakshi rastogi and not sippy. When there was no rohit. How alone she was. She only had few friends in the industry . How she was alone... living with the bitter memories of Karan.

Then rohit happened. May be it was not a love at first site but definitely it was love till last breath. Though there story started on a bitter note but it ended in a harmony. She smiled remembering how they had first met here in this room... how she was unconscious due to her tough schedule... their romantic moments. .. rohit giving him his jacket...

"Sona bhabhi aap udhar kya kar rahi hoon... idhar ayei na" Pooji exclaimed.

Sonakshi came and sat beside them.

"Sonakshi waise Woh kunal aur naina ka chakkar chal raha tha na?? Itni jaldi sab sorted kaise ho gaya??" Veena asked.

"Woh mumma yeh show kuch aur din chalta kiuki mujhe toh abhi tak shooting mein koi problem hoon rahi thi but koi aur producer ko hamara slot chahie tha... kiuki prime time heina... aur channel pe pressure bhi hein kiuki unke aur do shows Woh heina "rishta uljhano ka" aur "Yeh Riston ka bhabar "... hamara show trp la rahaan tha but usse kam.. so.. kya kar sakte hein... Woh chahate hein show ki logical ending hoon... jo itne short time mein possible nahi hein toh humme yeh sab haphazard shoot karna par raha hein" sonakshi explained😉😉

"Lekin yeh toh galat heina" pooja was shocked.

"Aab kar bhi kya sakte hein... itna ajib schedule hein...aaj mera shoot hein... kal sumit ka last day tha. . Fans bhi gussa hein ki 'kunvati' ka ek last segment nahi mila" Sona was visually frustrated.

"Par netra ji aise kaise chor sakti hein? Itne sare logoon ka job chala jaega! Matlab honesty  ki toh koi kadar hi nahi hein " Now naren was also angry.

"Papa netra ji ko bhi age kaam karna heina?? Kya faida channel se dushmani karke??" Sona explained.

"Lekin un fans ka kya joon iss show se itna pyaar karte hein??" Vimmi now interjected

"Paata nahi. Season 2 ki baat chal rahi thi lekin kuch sure nahi hein. Fans laage pare #kpks2 ke lie. Dkhte hein kya hoota hein. Woh loog toh channel ko call mail sab kar rahe hein. Pray karti hoon ki unki mahenat rang laaye. " Sona was now visibly proud of her fans.

"Bass bass sona ab koi aur baat nahi. Waise tumne apni medicines li? ?" Rohit asked.

"Woh mmm... mein lene hi wali thi!!!" Sona stammered.

"Matlab lena vul gayi. Paata tha. Thik hein hoi baat nahi. Kal hum check up ke lie jaenge. Yeh 4 month chal raha heina. Waise tumne ultrasound ki report thik se rakhi heina?? Waise mein hi yeh sab karti lekin tum itni busy thi ki maine kuch nahi kahan" rohit was concerned.

"Kaunsa ultrasound? " Sona asked casually.

"Wohi jo tumne pichle mahine karwaya tha checkup ke baad!" Rohit said.

"Kaunsa check up?" Sona was now surely in trouble.

"Matlab?? Tumne pichle mahine se na koi test karwaya hein ya check up.... tum itni la parba kaise hoon sakti hoon??? Yeh Sirf tumhara nahi hamare bachhe ka future ka vi sawal hein.. RIDICULOUS" rohit was now furious.

"Thik hein rohit galti hoon gayi hogi..." veena tried to manage the situation.

"Nahi veena ji Rohit joon kahe raha hein bilkul sahi hein. .. sona ne mujhse jhooth bola ki Woh check up karwane ke lie gayi thi... mein out of India kya chali gayi yeh toh mujhse baatein chupane lag gayi" suman made a thunderous entry. Typically 'goregaon' style.

"Mumma aap kab ayi?? Phone kar deti. . Pari kaisi hein?? Aur uska assignment?" Sona now tried to change the topic.

"Baat ko palton mat!" Rohit shouted.

"Rohit dhire baat karon. Yeh set hein. Aur mein vul gayi. Itna overreact karne ki koi jarurat nahi nein. Tumne bhi toh yaad nahi dilaya" Sona now shouted back.

"Thik hein thik hein. Aab sab Chup hoon jao" pooja sensed the tense situation in the air.

"Nahi Pooji aaj tu Chup mat karao. Tumhare bhaiya ko kya lagta hein ki wohi Sirf busy hein?? Aur koi nahi?? Mujhe bhi kaam hota hein main bhi cheeze vul jaati hoon" Sona was now very angry.

"Sona di shant hoon jaeye. Itne joor se booleye maat. Health pe asar parega" pulki tried to calm her sister down.

"Nahi pulki tu Chup kar. Haan toh kahan the hum. Busy ok toh 2 ghante toh nikala sakti thi" rohit questioned.

"Nahi tha... wohh. .ouch....." Sona suddenly felt pain in her tummy and sat down.

"Kya hua sona?? Thik hoon??"

Everyone rushed to her.

Rohit was concerned. He moved forward but sonakshi refused his help.

"Koi zaroorat nahi hein mujhe tumhari help ki. I can help myself" Sona answered back.

"Sona pagal maat bano. Mujhe dkhne doon" rohit was genuinely concerned.

In the same time a spot boy informed that her shot was ready.

"Koi zaroorat nahi hein abhi jaane ki..." rohit was unable to complete his sentence when sona cut him off mid sentence "chalo. Aur yeh photo frame bhi le chalo. Shot pe lagega" and giving no time to anyone she furiously left the vanity.

"Rohit tumne kuch jyada hi bol dia usse. Yeh sab uske lie paheli baar hein. Aur upar se ye show ki tension and schedule. Miss ho gaya hoga. Koi baat nahi. Aab toh Woh free hoon jaengi na. Toh tum karwa lena. Aur tum bhi poore mahine busy the. Aur hum bhi. Hamare hospital ke naye paediatric ward ko leke. Pahele Pooji aur tanya the but aab toh tanya bhi sanjana ke naye school ko leke busy hein aur Pooji apni boutique ko leke"said veena.

"Par mumma..."

"Veena bilkul sahi kaha rahi hein. Tum bhi toh yaad dila sakte the. Mein janta hoon ki mujhe tum doono ke beech mein kuch nahi bolna chahie but tum aj kal use for gaurantee lene lage hoon" Naren said.

"Iss lie toh sonakshi ne itna important baat aap logo ko nahi bataya" Tanya said while entering.

"Kya baat?"

Everyone was shocked.

"Sona ke pregnancy me bohut sare complications aa rahe he. Woh mujhse iss ware mein baat karne ayi thi. Mein pura sun nahi payi kiuki Woh sanju ka kuch task tha... woh confused thi ki usse kya karna chahie tha. Aur koi tha bhi nahi. Woh akele doctor ke pass jane se daar rahi thi kiuki usse hospital aur injections se darr lagta hein yeh toh tumhe pata hi hoga rohit. Usne tumhe phone bhi kia tha yeh kahene ke lie ki usse appointment mein accompany karne ke lie but tum nahi aye. Baad meh yeh bol kar taal dia ki 'tum toh superwoman hoon'. Isslie uska do check up miss jogaya. Mere time pe pooja thi. Isslie Woh hi yeh sab yaad rakh rahi thi. But uske time mein koi nahi hein. Yahan tak ki mumma bhi London mein thi" Tanya explained .

Everyone was now in total silence. They didn't knew this. Everyone was so busy in their own life that they didn't knew about this. Everyone was so accustomed to sona helping herself out of every situation that they didn't bother to check on her. All of them went outside to see her shooting.

"And cut again. Sonakshi madam bass ek aur shot aur khatam" sultan vai said.

Sonakshi felt a surge of imotions engulfing her. Parvati was her life. Her identity . She was Parvati. And now this show is ending. After the last shot everything will change. Her life will change. She will no longer be a wife or daughter only. She will be a mother. She will have more responsibilities. Who knows when she will return to this sets again. Maybe she will or maybe she will not. Motherhood changes everything.

"Abhi se rohit itna badal gya hein. Pata nahi baby Ke ane ke baad kya hoga" she was utterly confused.

She entered her vanity and found it empty. She remembered hearing that everyone has went to take a tour around the sets.

She sat down on her favourite spot... in front of the mirror. She remembered her days when for the first time she got ready for her role. She talking to the audience. She hallucinating about rohit. Tears started to flow down her eyes. Suddenly she felt the same pain in her tummy and hold her belly tightly.

Rohit had forget his phone in the vanity. He wanted to talk to sona since eternity. He wanted to seek apologies from her. When he was entering the vanity he saw sona clutching her belly. He rushed to her.

"What happened sona? Tumne zaroor khana nahi khaya hoga na time pe??"Rohit asked.

"Nahi Woh mein...."Sona was unable to speak.

"Pata tha mujhe. Wait mein kuch laata hoon"

He looked around frantically and only food item he found was a peanut bar that sanju has left their.

"Yeh loh yeh khao"

"Rohit... Woh mujhe...mmmm" Sona was unable to complete her sentence when rohit stuffed her mouth with the bar.

"Humesha aise karti hoon. Koi baat nahi abse mein agaya hoon na! Mein khayal rakhunga ...  wait mein pani lata hoon" rohit went back to the sofa but when he returned he found sona nearly unconscious and breathless on the floor.

"Kya hua sona??? What happened? ???" Rohit was paranoid.

"Woh..... mujhhhe... recently peanuts se .... allergy hein... mein wohi .... kahene ki kosis kar rahi thi.... but tum Kabhi bhi meri baat sunte nahi.... go away I can help myself.... just lleeeave ..." Sona muttered before falling unconscious .

"Oh my god. I am so sorry sona. Ambulance... koi hein jaldi au.... mom... pulki....pooji... somebody please help"

Hearing rohit screaming everyone rushed to the vanity. An ambulance was called and sona was taken to the hospital. Rohit was holding sona's hand all through the journey and muttering sorry.... sorry...

She was taken to the critical care unit. The doctors put her some anti allergy medicine and IV drip. Rohit was running through the hospital.

Simmi and tulsi came out and said that her condition is a bit critical and doctors have conducted a ultrasound to check the condition of the baby and this is what they have found out.

"Yeh li jie Sir. .. aap khud hi dekh li jie" tulsi handed over the report to rohit.

Rohit went blank after reading the reports.

"Kya hua rohit jaldi se bolo... meri toh jaan hi nikal ja rahi hein..." veena panicked.

"Woh sona ka baby...." rohit stammered.

"Mujhe dkhne doon. ..haato..."veena took the report and started shouting after reading it.

"Oh my god sona ek nahi doon bachhe ki ma banne wali hein. Congratulations suman ji" veena was bouncing with joy.

Everyone congratulated each other.

"Aab bass sona thik ho jaye. Agar Woh pahele hi check up karwane gayi hooti toh pahele hi pata chal jata" rohit said.

"Bass kar rohit. Meri bhabhi thik hojae phir hum dono milke tumhe dantege...." Pooji said.

BUT THIS COMING 12 HOURS WERE INDEED DIFFICULT FOR SONAKSHI.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Ok guys if you wanna me to write more parts please comment down as I am planning to end it in 1 more part. But if you guys want I can write more....

Also please read the previous parts❤❤❤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

huchseju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please write more than one part

I just love it

Update soon😁

docalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Plz continue writing i loved all the parts and anticipating more to come. Ur way of writing is very engagaing and enthralling. Loved id 😘

vaishnavihegde thumbnail

Love it...

Please update soon....

F_P007 thumbnail

Yes please continue!!!! 

It's daammm good 

Excited about upcoming!!!! 

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ha ha. I liked the way you used KHKT situation indirectly in this story. I read all 4 parts of your story.All are interesting. Continue this story. Update soon.

Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love reading this story and would love to read more of it, if you choose to write.. You capture the essence of these characters really well and that is why it makes it such an interesting read. Eagerly waiting for the next part. 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome

Love it

Continue soon

AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Are you kidding!!! You should definitely write more parts!!! And i certainly want to see Rohit's pov about being a father...considering his relationship with his own father is so complicated...

U should include that I think...cause most of the time people do neglect the dads to be...the moms get all the attention 

Plz write more updates...👏