Hum Saath Saath (Nahin) Hain

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Shrivastavs are such a dysfunctional family. They are always ganging up on someone or the other. When Pari was there, she was their punching bag. Then it was Yogi... now Prakash. Inko kissi pe chillain bina khana hazam nahin hota. Hypocrite family forgot just in previous episode they were also berating Yogi. Only Gunjan mata is always spared, because writer's mantra is "Gunjan ki koi galti nahin hai". By the way, I'm annoyed by the constant physical assault of Surjit and Bablu. They are constantly eating slaps for no reason. Enough is enough, do they have no self-respect or what? Who wants to be part of such a dysfunctional, hypocritical, melodramatic family? 

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

Shrivastavs are such a dysfunctional family. They are always ganging up on someone or the other. When Pari was there, she was their punching bag. Then it was Yogi... now Prakash. Inko kissi pe chillain bina khana hazam nahin hota. Hypocrite family forgot just in previous episode they were also berating Yogi. Only Gunjan mata is always spared, because writer's mantra is "Gunjan ki koi galti nahin hai". By the way, I'm annoyed by the constant physical assault of Surjit and Bablu. They are constantly eating slaps for no reason. Enough is enough, do they have no self-respect or what? Who wants to be part of such a dysfunctional, hypocritical, melodramatic family? 

I saw that slapping sequence in precap....... 

surjit aur bablu kuch aur nahi life mein karane kaaliye.. Sirf aate jaate yogi ke problems solve karate rahe hai. . 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

I saw that slapping sequence in precap....... 

surjit aur bablu kuch aur nahi life mein karane kaaliye.. Sirf aate jaate yogi ke problems solve karate rahe hai. . 

Seriously. I really thought one of them would be dating Neha by now... Speaking of Neha, why she is after Pari? Best friends milke ex ko gaali deti, not guilt their bf over ex. Who cares what Yogi thinks of Pari anymore? Let him go to h*ll. Everyone keeps acting like if Pari doesn't have a boyfriend/husband, she's not a complete person. She's young, she has her whole life ahead of her, but everyone is going on like she's already lost in life and will be alone forever. Bakwaas. Seeing precap, looks like Pari is back in Dehli. Every 6 months Pari is changing hospitals, who keeps hiring her?! 

And what is this obsession with everyone wanting to hear Gunjan sing? Jaise aawaz paake woh Lata Mangeshkar ban jayegi. 🤔 

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

Seriously. I really thought one of them would be dating Neha by now... Speaking of Neha, why she is after Pari? Best friends milke ex ko gaali deti, not guilt their bf over ex. Who cares what Yogi thinks of Pari anymore? Let him go to h*ll. Everyone keeps acting like if Pari doesn't have a boyfriend/husband, she's not a complete person. She's young, she has her whole life ahead of her, but everyone is going on like she's already lost in life and will be alone forever. Bakwaas. Seeing precap, looks like Pari is back in Dehli. Every 6 months Pari is changing hospitals, who keeps hiring her?! 

And what is this obsession with everyone wanting to hear Gunjan sing? Jaise aawaz paake woh Lata Mangeshkar ban jayegi. 🤔 

🤣

City hospital aur kon hire karaga usse.....

Ek hi toh hospital haihai serial mein 

@red gunjan ko reality show mein part lena hai isiliye ye obsession.. Yogi toh ab kuch nahi karata, sharma bhi poor ho chuke hai, Shrishtvas family mein financial problems aate he rahe hai.. 

@green  .. Solar system ke yaad aarahi hai 

Sun-yogi/gunjan

Aur planets-baki sab log

Bas neha character he baccha tha jise writer ne butcher nahi kiya... Aaj woh bhi kar diya....

No comment on pari though

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

This entire show is going in circles now, heading nowhere. Pari is back (again). She doesn't want to meet Yogi, but becomes Gunjan's doctor's assistant (ok 🤔). She has cutesy scenes with Sujoy. But oh no, she's still hung up on Yogi (obviously). It's ok, Sujoy is just trying to be "friends" lmao. Yeah, I'm sure she wants to be friends when you keep giving subtle jibes about her leaving you. Anyway, Sujoy is still available so clearly she should just compromise and marry him. (Precap- Neha turn into Pari's mom or what? I notice you're not married either Neha, so keep your advice to yourself.) This worked out brilliantly last time, so clearly Pari should try that again. 👍🏼 Yogi is going nuts for Gunjan, but still in love with Pari (allegedly). Gunjan still whining and crying. God, when she starts speaking she will be even more intolerable. Everyone else just exists to gravitate towards Yogi. Yogi needs help in football, so suddenly everyone is a football expert. It's just so boring.