Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Unicorn67

The juvenile shouldn’t be spare...they are doing a big mistake not to hang him as well!

if they cant go against the laws to hang a "juvenile" atleast could have given him a lifetime imprisonment sentence...but no...that psycho killer rapist is now free and will be raping more girls in future who knows

Edited by WexQuasExort - 4 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WexQuasExort

if they cant go by the laws to hang a "juvenile" atleast could have given him a lifetime imprisonment sentence...but no...that psycho killer rapist is now free and will be raping more girls in future who knows

Exactly my point! He did sucha heinous crime at that young age and didn’t feel bad about it or pity the girl he might turn into a wild beast soon! Like someone said above, he tried to rape another girl after he was freed its really frustrating!

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Unicorn67

Exactly my point! He did sucha heinous crime at that young age and didn’t feel bad about it or pity the girl he might turn into a wild beast soon! Like someone said above, he tried to rape another girl after he was freed its really frustrating!

his life is anyway ruined...he will become a fearless monster now...as he has seen that he got freed and also it took 7 years for the others to get hanged...he can just become a serial killer type criminal.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Justice delayed is justice denied.....The rapists died today...Nirbhaya died 7 years back and her parents died many times in the last 7 years.

Shame on our justice system...👎🏼

RIP Nirbhaya.😒...those rapists didn't deserve to live 7 minutes more than you.... much less 7 long years...

This is probably a really unpopular opinion but I think those disgusting individuals (and other like them) deserve to suffer in jail before being hung...I feel like instant death is just an easy way out for such “people”

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is a shame that it took not only 7 years but also one of the six escaped death.