Nirbhaya case: Four Indian men executed for 2012 Delhi bus rape

Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-51969961

Finally justice was prevail may her soul rest in peace now! Still gets goosebumps when I think about it!

Edited by Unicorn67 - 4 years ago

Justice delayed is justice denied.....The rapists died today...Nirbhaya died 7 years back and her parents died many times in the last 7 years.

Shame on our justice system...👎🏼

RIP Nirbhaya.😒...those rapists didn't deserve to live 7 minutes more than you.... much less 7 long years...

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Justice delayed is justice denied.....The rapists died today...Nirbhaya died 7 years back and her parents died many times in the last 7 years.

RIP Nirbhaya.😒...those rapists didn't deserve to live 7 minutes more than you.... much less 7 long years...

Agreeed! They didn’t deserve 7 mins of life! I wish they would made a law to hang the rapist in public within a week!

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I really hope judiciary is revising how such cases are dealt with. Otherwise no use of law. Hyderbad police did the right thing, also victims and their family in future will believe law cant give them justice and they will take it own their own hands to seek one. 

Shame on Indian judiciary! 7 years when there was ample irrefutable proof. Shame!!

It's a shame that it took 7 long years to execute Nirbhaya's rapists.The loopholes in our judicial system that favor such culprits needs to be addressed immediately.

I am happy for her parents atleast despite the shameful law system of country . Her parents must have aged 20 years  in last 7 years. 

I am terrified though that what Mohammed Afroz may be up to now. How many more girls he might have raped. Just read a report in postcard that said he tried to rape another girl that same night. And he said he was the one who pulled pit the intestines. His profile sounds like those American serial killers. And he was let go..why??? Because he was 3 months short of 18? Is that justice by any stretch of the imagination? 

Originally posted by nigahen

I am terrified though that what Mohammed Afroz may be up to now. How many more girls he might have raped. Just read a report in postcard that said he tried to rape another girl that same night. And he said he was the one who pulled pit the intestines. His profile sounds like those American serial killers. And he was let go..why??? Because he was 3 months short of 18? Is that justice by any stretch of the imagination? 

Exactly, he grew up fast and did disgusting things, age doesn't matter and he should've been punished too 

The juvenile shouldn’t be spare...they are doing a big mistake not to hang him as well!