YRHPK Live Updates/Episode Discussions 20 Mar 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

Meenu learns the truth .

Episode begins with AbiNal seeking help from Naanu about ways to placate their upset angry wives . Naanu scolds them for being out of the house for the first time after marriage  .it was their honeymoon and the “gadhero” boys were out of ideas . He scolds them, and asks them to use their own brains. 

AbiNal get an idea after they notice a board announcing Charmi’s engagement .

MishKu have an argument over the rooms .... while Abir’s room was ready and Mishti gets the keys ,  Kuhu had to wait as the previous occupant had yet to vacate it . Kuhu decides to share Mishti’s room .

At RH Naanu and Parul discuss how the foursome were out of the house for a holiday away from Meenu . Parul worries about not seeking BB’s permission . Naanu asks her to let the kids have some fun, not disclose their outing to Meenu .

Meenu over hears it and Parul assures she would talk to Kunal never again to leave without seeking permission of BB ..Meenu asks her to concentrate on managing the household while she would manage the kids . 

At the resort MisKu meet the girl Charmi .. they decide to help the girl with her dress for the function . Mishti recollects Abir had uttered her name in his sleep .

At RH Kaushal accidentally messages  Meenu what he was informing Kunal ..that BB as looking for them that they better switch off their phones ....naanu n Kaushal try to hide Meenu’s phone before she sees that message .

At resort the foursome have a dance sequence on the song ..”tumse milkey dill ka yeh jo naal kya kahein ...”

At RH hilarious moments ensue as maama and maami performa. a fake dance to allow Naanu a chance to take Meenu’s phone .. they make many attempts ..finally Ketu informs she had deleted that unwanted message from Meenu’s phone .much to their relief .

MisBir have nok jhok over Charmi ... 

KuKu are disappointed to find their room was not available .. MisBir then offer them their room and decide to spend the time by pole side .

At RH Meenu fumes as she uses tracker device and manages to track them to the same resort 

Precap

Abir is telling Mishti that she was behaving and talking like Big Ben .. 

Mishti is teary eyed that Abir was not listening to her .

Abir closes to accompany Kunal and go check Meenu .. 

Next scene shows Mishti at the gate ..she is shocked,   Hurt to learn Abir had left the resort with KuKu ..leaving her behind

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

Kindly refrain from namecalling in the forum. We will delete such comments and will be forced to send out WPMs. You are not allowed to mock a character by name-calling. If you don't follow the rules we are bound to take actions.

Thanks

IF DT.

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

good morning everyone 🤗

suta thank you for the thread dear 🤗

Meenakshi learns the truth 

(its about abinal in resort she think both boys have started leaving her alone like how abir had gone before now kunal too is doing)

Y is Abir behaving so badly with Mishti now😭😭kya ho gaya ise..he was never like thismakers kya kar rahe hai..pakka all this is leading to Mishti leaving Abir..it's going to be a separation again..and this tym I wish for that

Heads up:

precap abir n mishti fight... abir asks mish why is she so keen in proving kuhu wrong, he feels he is talking to meenu, mish gets hurt n says yes she is like that n she is coming home, abir says its ok i'm going as by bhai is going

Originally posted by The_incredible

Y is Abir behaving so badly with Mishti now😭😭kya ho gaya ise..he was never like thismakers kya kar rahe hai..pakka all this is leading to Mishti leaving Abir..it's going to be a separation again..and this tym I wish for that

Ammu episode is not yet there why are you thinking like that... and also can i say one thing every track leads to abir being proved wrong bcoz of the person who he trusts the most be it kunal or baba or now kuhu... so lets wait... 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Ammu episode is not yet there why are you thinking like that... and also can i say one thing every track leads to abir being proved wrong bcoz of the person who he trusts the most be it kunal or baba or now kuhu... so lets wait... 

I know diyu..but never he did this kind of fight with Mishti that he left her alone in the resort..this gorilla glue bond is truly costing Abir and Mishti🤗

Ya looks like some sort of separation from pre-cap.

good morning....

yar mishti ka udas chehra dekta hua na.... tho i become emotional yar...😭

I know diyu..but never he did this kind of fight with Mishti that he left her alone in the resort..this gorilla glue bond is truly costing Abir and Mishti🤗

let it cost na ammu.... abir akele kuch nahi kar payega... he needs mishti and he will understand that soon...🤗

until and unless he wont loose mishti... he cant understand her importance...