Image result for beautiful good morning quotes

Image result for beautiful good morning quotes

Have a Wonderful day🤗

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Bringing this post from our previous post:

Originally posted by: vibraj

Though I have read many versions by religious people and rationalists too and believe in the theory of reincarnation, sometimes truly wonder, what happens when a person dies, is there another world, is there heaven and hell, or the story of any life just ends in death????

OMG Vibha the above I ask everyday to myself.

It will sound little feminist, but today I was just asking myself that there were many stories that Goddess Parvati prayed for years to marry Shiv, that Sita prayed to marry Shri Ram and apart from goddess even may women. I mean to say is, why always women have to pray to get a good husband why not men pray to get a good wife. Have you all ever heard or read about it? Women who are virtuous in all aspects does not deserved to be desired by men, so that they pray to almighty to get them as their better half? why?

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good argument, maybe if the mythological texts were written in current times, it would be both asking for a good partner!😃

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello my dear friends ❤️🤗

It is so good to be here with you again... 

I read few last pages of previous CC and wanted to thank Madi 🤗 and Vibha 🤗 for finishing it so beautifully 👏👏...Wanted to thank all of you for making this CC such a beautiful place.

Will read more in the evening, after Mom go to sleep, to see what are the news with all of you, and what was going on  here, while I was away. 

How are you all coping with this new situation in the world? How are your families? Hope to see Avi and Nada on those back pages as well. Hope that they are fine, too...I am reading all the news that are coming from Serbia, and since the borders are closed, there is no way that I can travel back home, as I used to, every month...which also means a lot of problems for me...hope I will be able to travel in May...

Mom waked up, so I have to go...trying to spent every moment with her. Will be back in the night...Love you tons...take care...❤️

Image result for friendship quotes

cygnet9 thumbnail

Good argument, maybe if the mythological texts were written in current times, it would be both asking for a good partner!😃

Vibha this topic needs to be explored. I never read that a man did penance to get a good women as his life partner. He did not prove himself weather he is good enough to be that women's husband. When this did not happen then how can we women expect equal status in this world?

Good Night to you and all dear friends😊

Branka very happy to see you again and thank you for this nest🤗

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Our nest is chirping after long, hope Avi too joins in, Nado too should be here.

These are trying times, borders, flights blocked, countries have become secluded islands, advisories are to remain indoors, commodities getting scarce due to shop closure and stockpiling, panic increasing, negligence of quite a few, some thinking it is a holiday, not realising the severity of the malaise...indeed a terrifying time!

Wishing and praying that all my friends and even those who are not, everyone in fact, remain safe and healthy, do take precautions and ensure your own safety and of others.

Have a great Saturday indoors, bond and enjoy with family!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning friends. Have a peaceful and healthy weekend.🤗

Image result for good morning with inspirational quotes

cygnet9 thumbnail

Good morning!

Our nest is chirping after long, hope Avi too joins in, Nado too should be here.

These are trying times, borders, flights blocked, countries have become secluded islands, advisories are to remain indoors, commodities getting scarce due to shop closure and stockpiling, panic increasing, negligence of quite a few, some thinking it is a holiday, not realising the severity of the malaise...indeed a terrifying time!

Wishing and praying that all my friends and even those who are not, everyone in fact, remain safe and healthy, do take precautions and ensure your own safety and of others.

Have a great Saturday indoors, bond and enjoy with family!

Good Morning Vibha and dear Rainbow Friends😊

I am bringing forward your this post as I too wish the same as you. 

Guys stay indoors and don't panic. Everything will become normal very soon.

Good day all of you😊