Posted: 4 years ago

Here we go mineilians one more.... ❤️

It's been two days that Neil got divorced from isha... Though isha dint get all she wanted bit somehow they got separated and Neil was feeling Lite that finally he is out of his past... And even Minni and arya were happy for him... 

But one thing was not sorted...that was their relationship... Both were confused about how to talk about it... Both wanted the other to talk... Minni was still confused than whether he loves her or not and he... That will Minni accept him with his past.. She did helped him to get out of it but the baggage he is carrying will she be ready get that other shoulder as well.. 

He was missing their flirting and even she was missing his naughtiness... The just need one chance to start everything from start....

It was a Sunday.. And Minni decided to be home as arya was at home... Minni and atta were playing around just then a Courier came... It was for Neil.... 

A. Neil ka parcel... It must be for u... Gift for his heroine... 

M. Chutanki... Bohut bolne lagi Ho tum... Jao Neil to deke aao... 

A. Mein kyun jau.. Tumhi jao apne hero ke paas.. 

Saying that arya vanished to her room... Minni doesn't have any option than going and giving the parcel... She knocked the door... And went inside... Neil was not there but  she thought she will keep the parcel on the table and go... Once she kept and turned back just then Neil came out of the washroom... He was just in towel around his waist... His upper body was fully exposed... And wet.... Minni could not believe what she saw... She was in shock but don't fail to admire him... Neil don't notice Minni in the room and he was just arranging his hair in front of mirror and he saw her.... He was shocked but when he saw how Minni was admiring him, he was kinda enjoying it... He knows that Minni loves him that's why he was feeling so loud of himself that he is making her go crazy... Just then a song comes up in the radio... 

Aise na mujhe tum dekho

Seene se laga lunga.. 

Tumko mean chura lunga tumse dil me chupa lunga

N. Hello mini madam... 

This brought back Minni from her dreamland... 

M. Ah.. Hello... Wo.. Actu...

N. Kya hua Minni madam.. Aapki zuban ladkhada rahi hai... 

M. Wo.. Kuch nahi.. U... U got a parcel... I just came to drop it here... I will take ur leVe... 

Minni was about to go... But couldn't ask Neil blocked her way... Today he was interested in teasing her... He said in a sexy Tone...

N. Kaha ja rahi hai... 

M. Actu...wo.. Let me go.. U have to change right.. 

N. Yes of course... Will you help me... 

Dheeme dheeme aag se ek shola bhadkaya hai

Door se is dil ko tumne kitna tarsaya hai

Dheeme dheeme aag se ek shola bhadkaya hai

Door se is dil ko tumne kitna tarsaya hai

Mein ab iss dil ke saare arman nikalumga 

Tumko mean chura lunga tumse dil me chupa lunga 

M. What.... (Minni couldn't believe what he said) 

N. Will you help me in choosing what to wear... 

M. Oh... Ah... I guess its better u choose... 

N. No...today I want to wear anything of ur choice... 

M. Hmm OK... 

Minni took out one of his short which is her favorite and gave him.... She was about to leave but was again stopped by Neil asking...  

N. Suggest me a waTch na.. 

M. Jo bhi hai pehen lo na...

N. Bohut sare hai ek choose Karo.... 

He knows his shirtless avatar was driving her crazy and that's why he still don't wear the short and was teasing her.... Minni couldn't take that proximity ad it was difficult for her to be in her senses...

M. Wo shirt pehen lo na kyun aise khade Ho.... 

N. Haa haa...jaldi kya hai.... 

M. Neil oberoi, ek ladki ke saamne shirtless hone me tumhe sharam nahi aa rahi but I can't take it... Jo Karna hai Karo..... 

Saying that she escaped from there blushing... She knows Neil sensed it that she was admiring him and that's why he was pulling her leg....if she would have been there for more time... She would have crossed the limit.... 

Hope u guys likeit...

yaar tu toh bohat talented hai... this is so much tastier than my khichadi... konsi dish hai yeh......

It was ☺️☺️☺️

Sexy and hot but mineil way😆☺️

Where was this talent all this while ? @zalima was right . MiNeil have exposed everyone's talent now 😆

I loved this.😳It was in MiNeil style. That intensity, rawness , tension and flirting 😳 

Originally posted by Hannie_Fan

yaar tu toh bohat talented hai... this is so much tastier than my khichadi... konsi dish hai yeh......

Thanks avni...🤗

Yeh pulav hai mera khayali pulav...🤣

Originally posted by anjali0111

It was ☺️☺️☺️

Sexy and hot but mineil way😆☺️

Thanks Anjali... 🤗

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

Where was this talent all this while ? @zalima was right . MiNeil have exposed everyone's talent now 😆

I loved this.😳It was in MiNeil style. That intensity, rawness , tension and flirting 😳 

Thanks sharma... 🤗

That's completely right... Mineil made me write after long time..... It's been more than a year I wrote.... Mineil ka jaadu.... 😆

Originally posted by porankisrilata

Thanks avni...🤗

we want more pulav

Originally posted by porankisrilata

Thanks avni...🤗

Navratan pulav hai  😆

Tasty tasty 

Edited by Sushdvj - 4 years ago

Milega...ab to isi pulav se pet bharna hoga... Corono kya kar diya yaar humare saath..