Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Pre-Leap Scenes You Want to See

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone! Let's increase some activity on this forum and show some appreciation for our amazing show!

As we know, EDKV2 is a finite series and also with the whole COVID-19 going on, we might not get all the scenes we want shown on the show.

So, what Suvan scenes do you want to see before the leap on the show?

Here's my short list:

1) Holi sequence  (Yes, I know Holi just passed but I would've loved to see this)

2) Camping trip (I want to see the lantern and bonfire scene)

3) Getting lost together during the camping trip ☺️ (Very ITV Cliche but I still like it lol)

4) Slow dance - Suman teaches Shravan how to dance

5) Shravan suddenly becomes a "chef" and makes Suman try his experimental food (Wanted some connection with EKDV1 with role reversal 😆)

6) Suvan sneaking into each other's room or meeting on each other's terrace at night to talk

What are some scenes you guys want to see?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mmans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I would love to see a drunk scene😛 i know it sound really weird but what I mean is that maybe Sumo could get really drunk by accident and Shravan could take care of her.. I would also like to see that campfire scene you mentioned😊 but aside from that I would love to see them have heart to heart talks during that camp fire😛

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I would love to see a rain sequence and a night in the cottage after that.   And the list goes on. Suvan at their romantic best! Shravan's eyes are very expressive and Suman's smile lights up his face.

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi there Alina! Great topic!

My fantasies are really boring but humare show mein chote chote scenes mein bhi nuances dikhate hai😳 So here I go;

1) I would love to see them preparing for exams at each others' houses and accidentally sleeping in😉

2) Them going to buy groceries on Sumo's scooter.

3) That adhoora wala badminton match but this time in doubles; Sumo and Shravan Vs Devraj and Vijay. Would be fun to watch!

4) And of course the R-day parade and their school play. I'm thinking they'll likely skip out the parade but I would love to see Shravan trying his best at it.

Will add more as new ideas pop!😆

Edit :

5) Suman and Shravan jogging together or her just training him for any sports day event to impress Devraj. (Somewhat like Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander)

6) Abhi ka taza and relative as Shravan will try his level best to cajole Sumo and he'll most likely go his nautanki-self way! 

So something on the grounds of Shravan lurking around Sumo's house but getting frisked out

Or

Him finally being able to have Dadu and the remaining family members on his side against Sumo!😆

Edited by Bucky - 4 years ago
Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Hi everyone! Let's increase some activity on this forum and show some appreciation for our amazing show!

As we know, EDKV2 is a finite series and also with the whole COVID-19 going on, we might not get all the scenes we want shown on the show.

So, what Suvan scenes do you want to see before the leap on the show?

Here's my short list:

1) Holi sequence  (Yes, I know Holi just passed but I would've loved to see this)

2) Camping trip (I want to see the lantern and bonfire scene)

3) Getting lost together during the camping trip ☺️ (Very ITV Cliche but I still like it lol)

4) Slow dance - Suman teaches Shravan how to dance

5) Shravan suddenly becomes a "chef" and makes Suman try his experimental food (Wanted some connection with EKDV1 with role reversal 😆)

6) Suvan sneaking into each other's room or meeting on each other's terrace at night to talk

What are some scenes you guys want to see?

2nd and 6th are really great ones and can likely happen too! Would love to see those on screen!👍🏼

Bucky thumbnail

Some more😉

5) Suman and Shravan jogging together or her just training him for any sports day event to impress Devraj. (Somewhat like Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander)

6) Abhi ka taza and relative as Shravan will try his level best to cajole Sumo and he'll most likely go his nautanki-self way! 

So something on the grounds of Shravan lurking around Sumo's house but getting frisked out

Or

Him finally being able to have Dadu and the remaining family members on his side against Sumo!smiley36

Oh dear that got too long! I should perhaps stop nowsmiley36

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mmans

I would love to see a drunk scene😛 i know it sound really weird but what I mean is that maybe Sumo could get really drunk by accident and Shravan could take care of her.. I would also like to see that campfire scene you mentioned😊 but aside from that I would love to see them have heart to heart talks during that camp fire😛

imagine getting drunk on holi....😆 they can just reveal their sadness and/or feelings during that time...

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmans

Maybe some getting in trouble afterwards or guilt/remorse on Suman's end since she's under the age for drinking and she'll feel bad for breaking the law lol

alina.b thumbnail

@Bucky I really like your scenes for 2 and 3. 

It'd be cute to see them studying all night and then falling asleep on each other's shoulder followed by cute stares in the morning.

Grocery scene sounds very unique and could be very comical lol imagine Suman on her scooty and Shravan with veggies on the back and accidentally drops them on the way 😆 and then Suman yelling at Shravan all the way home

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

@Bucky I really like your scenes for 2 and 3. 

It'd be cute to see them studying all night and then falling asleep on each other's shoulder followed by cute stares in the morning.

Grocery scene sounds very unique and could be very comical lol imagine Suman on her scooty and Shravan with veggies on the back and accidentally drops them on the way 😆 and then Suman yelling at Shravan all the way home

We could literally go on and on!😉

@CVs, any job vacancies for us?😆