Pinkvilla: Shivin Narang on Self Quarantine

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

EXCLUSIVE: Beyhadh 2 actor Shivin Narang on self quarantine due to COVID 19: Take this time to unwind

Talking about the decision to self-quarantine, Beyhadh 2 star Shivin Narang said, "We all are so busy in our daily lives, so take this time to unwind, reflect on your goals, indulge in whatever makes you happy."

Written By Sanchita Jhunjhunwala  Mumbai  Published: March 19, 2020 09:53 PM  9774 reads  0 comments

The world is dealing with a crisis right now and as the COVID 19 virus seems to be on a rise in certain parts of the world, everyone has made sure to take necessary precautions and safety measures for their own good. And well, the Coronavirus outbreak has also lead to malls and restaurants getting shut, and in fact, it has also lead to the decision of stalling shoots for all mediums bringing the entertainment industry to a halt until the end of this month.

While the decision came a couple of days ago, everyone has gone in quarantine mode and talking about this, Beyhadh 2 actor Shivin Narang says, "During this quarantine, use this time to reinvent yourself. We all are so busy in our daily lives, so take this time to unwind, reflect on your goals, indulge in whatever makes you happy. It is our civic duty to follow social distancing and be calm and be prepared. I will spend time with my family, play board games and read a couple of books that I have bought but didn't get time to read."

Advertisement

Well, this is something that everyone has suggested and not just Shivin, many celebrities have taken to social media to talk about these difficult times and educate the people about washing hands, use masks, and simply make sure that they maintain enough hygiene. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I dint read the article.. pic se aage nikalna mushkil hai 

CursedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shivin with his unbuttoned bare cleavage

Kinda noticing he is regular dressing like that, must be plot against fangirls to be high on😳

Sorry for my blabbering on sensitive yet positive post

Rara22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CursedSoul

Shivin with his unbuttoned bare cleavage

Kinda noticing he is regular dressing like that, must be plot against fangirls to be high on😳

Sorry for my blabbering on sensitive yet positive post

Even I like his bare chest looks. Wonder why Maya never felt anything for him.  CV's are toying with our minds. 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rara22

Even I like his bare chest looks. Wonder why Maya never felt anything for him.  CV's are toying with our minds. 

She did leave her marks in muskan jhooti sequence☺️

Uska baad nothing though

Ayushi_78 thumbnail

TFS. 

This surely made by day 

Rara22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

She did leave her marks in muskan jhooti sequence☺️

Uska baad nothing though

I want more marks on Rudra by Maya. And I want Anu to see that marks and burn in jealousy. I feel Anu is still around to make Manvi jealous of her and Rudra's relationship.  

Ayushi_78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rara22

I want more marks on Rudra by Maya. And I want Anu to see that marks and burn in jealousy. I feel Anu is still around to make Manvi jealous of her and Rudra's relationship.  

Hopefully we get the MayRa scenes for which we've been waiting for since eternity.

Anu wanted to reveal Maya's secret, now she doesn't have anything to stay for, and anyways she was faking friendship with Rudra else she'd support him now when he is vulnerable.