Posted: 4 years ago

Great episode.  Couple of things made me wonder.  Neil and Mini are at the Oberoi house, which belongs to Neil's late parents.   Why is Neil giving everything to his wife, the house, 60% alimony, daughter's custody?  As stated in this episode, the divorce is being settled for 5 years.  It does not take 5 years to get a divorce, unless there is something that preventing it to happen.  Why has Isha kept Neil away from his daughter?  Is she really his daughter?  Why is Isha his bitter past?  Per Isha, she said Neil wouldn't give second chance to their marriage?  Did Isha have an affair?  

It was sad to see Neil crying when he came out of the cab.  He is holding so much inside him.  Mini is shown as a very sensible and level headed person.  Hope she gets to read Neil's letter if CVs do not drag this.  She is in a shock now but I think she will stand by Neil's side and will make sure he does not give everything to Isha.  Let's hope we do not have to wait long to see Neil and Isha's past...

Any thoughts?????

Edited by kit0kat - 4 years ago

Tomorrow's precap is good ..at least mini ready to listen to Neil 's past ..hope after she knows everything she would support neil..I guess kiya is not Neil's daughter...as it's a common theory of Indian soap opera .

Mini's life is very disturbing always ..whole her life she has to solve others problems...

I just read the written update.. In precap, she asked Neil if he trusts her..to which he said "he trusts her a lot".. so lets hope CVs don't show us something different..

Neil's words  are the magic words to minišŸ‘...mini is a practical, intelligent girl she would definitely handle this situation like b4..I want CVS dont stretch this track that much and make khichri. ..need to c Mineil love story they look together so cute

I guess a divorce takes longer when itā€™s being contested or if each person wants something different or something more to whatā€™s being offered? From Neil agreeing to the terms, I gathered that maybe all this time he was reluctant to agree to it because itā€™s his parents home and meant a lot to him? But maybe now heā€™s doing it to end the whole thing because he wants to move on? But yeah a few things donā€™t make much sense, because firstly if she cheated, Neil would have the upper hand in any divorce proceedings and secondly Altho mothers have most of the rights over children, fathers have rights too when the mother and father are married so thereā€™s no way she can legally stop him seeing his daughter? Unless Neil werenā€™t willing to go to court over visitation rights? I guess time will tell...

This is something about the writers that can frustrate me and has been doing since season 1. On the one hand they can come up with such an awesome and realistic story like minis parents divorce or the the neha abuse but on the other hand certain stories donā€™t make sense at times. 

Itā€™s great seeing mini there for him. Idk what it is about the episodes this week but Neil looks like a weak man to me. I guess itā€™s my mistake for thinking he was more of a ā€œtake chargeā€ sort of person. Heā€™s a he total opposite of the chef side of him 

Itā€™s great seeing mini there for him. Idk what it is about the episodes this week but Neil looks like a weak man to me. I guess itā€™s my mistake for thinking he was more of a ā€œtake chargeā€ sort of person. Heā€™s a he total opposite of the chef side of him 

I think it will be Mini who will take charge.  I do not see Neil as a weak link, rather he is more concerned about the hurt that he has caused Mini.  I see him as a calm and a reserved person.  Like I said, we need to know about Neil's past to come to any kind of conclusion.  

Today's episode was good as well. Mini is in state of denial.  She is refusing to accept the reality and is being ignorant towards Neil.  Then Neil did the right thing by resigning..  I doubt Mini will let go of him.  If she is sensible, then she will hear his side of story.

I am in NY.. and they hardly show the precap.  So annoying.

I guess in todays episode neil will tell in details about his past to mini

Then we will come to know the whole scenario.

I am just hating naeem bi here she is trying to manipulate mini. Though she is doing this to protect her but still mini is smart enough to look out for herself she doesn't need protection.

Originally posted by kit0kat

I think it will be Mini who will take charge.  I do not see Neil as a weak link, rather he is more concerned about the hurt that he has caused Mini.  I see him as a calm and a reserved person.  Like I said, we need to know about Neil's past to come to any kind of conclusion.  

Today's episode was good as well. Mini is in state of denial.  She is refusing to accept the reality and is being ignorant towards Neil.  Then Neil did the right thing by resigning..  I doubt Mini will let go of him.  If she is sensible, then she will hear his side of story.

I am in NY.. and they hardly show the precap.  So annoying.

I wouldnā€™t say call him a weak link, heā€™s just looking a bit like a weaker man than when he was first introduced. Remember his episodes in the kitchen at the restaurant and how in control his always is? I thought this reflected him (and his strength) as a man also not just what he was like as a chef. I would have never used the words calm or reserved to describe him and I feel like how strong he used to be shown suited mini perfectly because she was always surrounded by someone who needed her strength so it was nice having someone equally strong so that she can stop pretending to be strong during those times when she just wants someone to lean on? 

It does seem like mini is going to be his cheerleader here and get him to fight for his rights and the right to see his child. I donā€™t think it was right for him to resign, the business and their personal life are two different things. And leaving the business without a chef or without the time to find a chef is unprofessional. I guess it will take mini some time to calm down and finally hear him out. 

NB is so effing annoying I wish sheā€™d butt out. What experience does she have to possibly give advice in this situation? Mini is old enough To make her own decisions (good or bad) and her family and people who claim to ā€œloveā€ her are meant to support her. What happened with minis mother is a prime eg, about how elders donā€™t always know best and how they too can make the wrong choices. Everyone just needs to leave her alone right now, she will speak about it all when sheā€™s ready to 

Iā€™m in the uk and they sometimes show a precap but itā€™s always without subtitles so I never know whatā€™s upcoming anyways šŸ˜†

Edited by Del00 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by anjali0111

I guess in todays episode neil will tell in details about his past to mini

Then we will come to know the whole scenario.

I am just hating naeem bi here she is trying to manipulate mini. Though she is doing this to protect her but still mini is smart enough to look out for herself she doesn't need protection.

Me too, Iā€™ve just said this on my previous reply lol idk why nb thinks she has the experience/knowledge to give advice in this situation. When has she ever had a relationship with a man with an ex wife and child to know what is the right or wrong thing to do? The worse thing mini can do is to listen to NB or her grandparents. Sometimes older people (who know very little of the world as it is right now) do nothing but project their fears (from years ago) onto young people, and itā€™s nothing but a burden. No one can predict the future or predict whatā€™s the right or wrong thing to do, itā€™s minis life and she needs to decide  

Originally posted by Del00

I wouldnā€™t say call him a weak link, heā€™s just looking a bit like a weaker man than when he was first introduced. Remember his episodes in the kitchen at the restaurant and how in control his always is? I thought this reflected him (and his strength) as a man also not just what he was like as a chef. I would have never used the words calm or reserved to describe him and I feel like how strong he used to be shown suited mini perfectly because she was always surrounded by someone who needed her strength so it was nice having someone equally strong so that she can stop pretending to be strong during those times when she just wants someone to lean on? 

It does seem like mini is going to be his cheerleader here and get him to fight for his rights and the right to see his child. I donā€™t think it was right for him to resign, the business and their personal life are two different things. And leaving the business without a chef or without the time to find a chef is unprofessional. I guess it will take mini some time to calm down and finally hear him out. 

NB is so effing annoying I wish sheā€™d butt out. What experience does she have to possibly give advice in this situation? Mini is old enough To make her own decisions (good or bad) and her family and people who claim to ā€œloveā€ her are meant to support her. What happened with minis mother is a prime eg, about how elders donā€™t always know best and how they too can make the wrong choices. Everyone just needs to leave her alone right now, she will speak about it all when sheā€™s ready to 

Iā€™m in the uk and they sometimes show a precap but itā€™s always without subtitles so I never know whatā€™s upcoming anyways šŸ˜†

There is definitely some mystery in his married life which is making him get this helpless in front of his soon to be ex wife another thing amazes me here is how come a wife has so much authority over dictating the terms of divorce I believe makers will soon reveal it.

Neil as a character is very layered in kitchen he is a strict no nonsense chef, when with arya he becomes a child with her when with mini he does act like a strong pillar when she is at the weakest point then there is a rash immature side of him as well this side made him take mini directly to his house and meet his soon to be ex without any warning, a a weak and helpless side who is fed up of this long divorce settlement and had a meltdown after seeing his daughter.

I believe a legal battle is on cards where mini will encourage and support Neil to fight back and not give anything at all to his ex as she was the one who was wrong the makers are trying to send a message that not all men are wrong neither all women are right the actual story of this show has started now makers took their time to develop a deep bond of trust and love between arya mini and Neil so that they will be each others strength in this battle.