Kasauti Zindagii kay 2 EDT : 20th march 2019

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Guys,

We have decided to divide the EDT and WU. From now onwards, KZK2 moderators (Tanu, Erum or Appy) will be opening daily episode discussion thread. You are free to discuss in this thread as long as you follow IF COC and   Rules and explanations. ||28/02||

Whoever is participating in this thread is allowed to post live updates of the episodes.

There will be a separate thread for Written Update which will be updated by Sutapasima as usual.

Chit Chatting is not allowed in this thread. For that, you can use the chat club.

Name-calling is strictly prohibited. You are allowed to use only initials of actors/characters/PH_personnel /Channel_Representatives. No other name (expect the ones that are used in the show) will be tolerated or accepted.

You can criticise a character but not bash them. 

You are expected to maintain forum decorum all times.

Note:

- Comparison of couples/ actors etc should not be done. 

- Criticism is allowed but bashing is not 

- Social media images/videos regarding the episode can be posted: but the fights in the SM shouldn't be brought here. 

- No discussion of the physical attributes of actors/actresses.

- EDT is for both the fandoms. It's not for Anupre or Prerish fandom alone. 

-  Criticism of the actor with regards to the episode is okay.  

Thanks

KZK2 DT

Thread Idea Munnihyderabad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't understand why they are portraying anurag basu as some Martyr. It's very simple. Make a choice on what you want. 

One minute you want prerna to hate you the next we get a scene with him proclaiming his love for prerna. He is shown as a man who is in great suffering and no one knows it. No matter what people says he could've handled the situation better 8 years back. He could have been a man and fight komolika. But he chose the easy way out. The easy way that is to protect prerna. So now 8 years later you are married to komolika and have a child with her. At this point it would be better for anurag basu to let go of prerna. Leave her let her live her life. She can find happiness in someone else. Anurag basu is a curse to her life. 

You made a choice 8 years ago and that choice have consequences. You are living that consequence and should continue so because no matter what when another situation arises and he is helpless again his same plan will be to make prerna hate him. 

Edited by durga33 - 4 years ago
durga33 thumbnail

So after 8 years now when prerna comes back to get the revenge she deserves we see scenes of anurag basu proclaiming his love for prerna and how helpless he was. We see his situation with komolika and how she rules everything including him. We are suppose to see his supposed suffering. Give me a break. 

Suffering is what prerna went through. Prerna would've went mad if Bajaj hadn't whisk her away. She had to live with the knowledge that her child was dead for 8 years. The man she loved more than her life she had that image of him kissing komolika implanted in her head because he wanted that. He tried every single thing to push prerna away and make her hate him. 

I feel instead of revenge prerna should teach him a lesson so he understood the pain she went through. If he really understood her pain he would've never came up with such a plan. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am not miffed anymore 🤣

What a Majboori! Keeping a photograph of Prerna and him behind whatever. I have never seen someone as coward as him 🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: durga33

So after 8 years now when prerna comes back to get the revenge she deserves we see scenes of anurag basu proclaiming his love for prerna and how helpless he was. We see his situation with komolika and how she rules everything including him. We are suppose to see his supposed suffering. Give me a break. 

Suffering is what prerna went through. Prerna would've went mad if Bajaj hadn't whisk her away. She had to live with the knowledge that her child was dead for 8 years. The man she loved more than her life she had that image of him kissing komolika implanted in her head because he wanted that. He tried every single thing to push prerna away and make her hate him. 

I feel instead of revenge prerna should teach him a lesson so he understood the pain she went through. If he really understood her pain he would've never came up with such a plan. 

What are you saying yaar? Prerna ka suffering? Does it even Matter? Anurag se Mahaan Majboor koi hai Kya 🤣

wait till the time she gets to know his sacriFice! She will grovelling at his feet again 🤣

No trust at all in this soul love. 

durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

What are you saying yaar? Prerna ka suffering? Does it even Matter? Anurag se Mahaan Majboor koi hai Kya 🤣

wait till the time she gets to know his sacriFice! She will grovelling at his feet again 🤣

No trust at all in this soul love. 

I agree. It's such a joke lol 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

so  prerna frist strike anu👏👏 wo baitha hi marne ke liye  karo karo

still not thinking about komron  issiliye  bus issiliye pre aaj tumahari ye halat hobgai ki dusro ke pass palna pada tumhe😆

pre  u totally a failure as 

daughter- khair kabhi acchi thi nahi

sister- what to say

wife- well  ban nahi pai  kisi ki bhi 😆

mother- well wait karte hai  but u allready proof  preggy period how good u r.

& most imp  enemy- pahchan hi nahi  paai kaun tumahara enemy hai 😆

aur  ye  kom boli  ekdum  perfect

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

kash  ye ITV nahi hota  janha  aueato ki fight is imp 

&  cvs show karte  anu  vs kom  

i must say  they will get what they r aiming for trp 

well  kya kar sakte  hai  they r more interested in prelika  dekhte hai 

waise pre god kom ko koi nahi hara sajta  she has akways a key to defeat u

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

so  prerna frist strike anu👏👏 wo baitha hi marne ke liye  karo karo

still not thinking about komron  issiliye  bus issiliye pre aaj tumahari ye halat hobgai ki dusro ke pass palna pada tumhe😆

pre  u totally a failure as 

daughter- khair kabhi acchi thi nahi

sister- what to say

wife- well  ban nahi pai  kisi ki bhi 😆

mother- well wait karte hai  but u allready proof  preggy period how good u r.

& most imp  enemy- pahchan hi nahi  paai kaun tumahara enemy hai 😆

aur  ye  kom boli  ekdum  perfect

Komo has won already the challenge...

Now prerna is just looking like fun to komolika

Prerna has failed and have lost her battle.. Komolika is winner

Sirf paise cheen ke kya hoga she is komolika chaubey baap ki paise hai ab bhi uske paas🤣

So prerna is just doing what komo wants 

Prerna bajaj ho tum and i am komolika anurag basu

Bina bacche ki itni badi bacchi ki maa and maein bangayee maa ek pyaari bacchi ki

So it shows who is the winner her ... KOMOLIKa

Sorry but no sorry, prerna still not getting hints from her 

😆

Moni thoda sambal pls

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Komo has won already the challenge...

Now prerna is just looking like fun to komolika

Prerna has failed and have lost her battle.. Komolika is winner

Sirf paise cheen ke kya hoga she is komolika chaubey baap ki paise hai ab bhi uske paas🤣

So prerna is just doing what komo wants 

Prerna bajaj ho tum and i am komolika anurag basu

Bina bacche ki itni badi bacchi ki maa and maein bangayee maa ek pyaari bacchi ki

So it shows who is the winner her ... KOMOLIKa

Sorry but no sorry, prerna still not getting hints from her 

😆

Moni thoda sambal pls

okk prerna  kom ke  liye  khilona  hai usse  maza aata hai😆

baki toh waise  defeat  ho jate hai😆