Barrister Babu

I didn't start watching this show for ani and mini

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry guys, but i am loosing my interest now. I didn't start watching this serial for ani,mini love story. I thought they r going to show how ani helps bondita and make her barrister and in future from mentor to friend and from friend to husband, how he will change and same thing is series tag line also, "will their imperfect marriage turn into sucessful relationahip". But i guess they have some different plans, they want to show bondita journey of barrister plus mini and ani's love story side by side. Sorry, but i am not liking this concept at all. Might be in future they will show like mini die or something happen and eventually ani has to live with bondita only, but i dont think so ani will love bondita ever. Sorry if i am sounding negative but this is what i feel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yaar chill.. if they r showing this affair angle then infact they r showing some reality.. ani babu is a human n not a god.. so it's normal to behave this way.. we shouldn't expect idealism 4m d show.. real world mai itna bhi koi na kare jitna wo kar de rha.. mai jitna frustrated thi pehle (ye ani mini scenes se) sab chod diya, chill n watch it as a show.. bas gand jyada na dikhae.. n boni ke acche acche pyare scene dikhate rhe..

Maybe director wants to show that he will always b a good mentor n a teacher to boni.. n will free her 4m shackles of dis marriage n let her fly to find her own way, when she grows up..👍🏼⭐️

So lets be patient n keep filtering ani mini out😆

Ps - it would have been better had mini been a sensible n gentle soul.. 😊 we all wud have accepted ani mini happily then.. anyways, let's not just give so much of importance 2 her

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

I know for now it seems frustrating to us and I gladly skip Mini's scenes to be honest. It's natural of Anirudh to not move on so quick but I feel once he gets to know what Mini is really made up of he'll regret loving her in the first place. Plus, Mini just seems obsessed with Anirudh just now and that is that. They are not going to let it on full power! And a show needs many sub plots to let the story forward. 😳

rttr thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannu_123

Yaar chill.. if they r showing this affair angle then infact they r showing some reality.. ani babu is a human n not a god.. so it's normal to behave this way.. we shouldn't expect idealism 4m d show.. real world mai itna bhi koi na kare jitna wo kar de rha.. mai jitna frustrated thi pehle (ye ani mini scenes se) sab chod diya, chill n watch it as a show.. bas gand jyada na dikhae.. n boni ke acche acche pyare scene dikhate rhe..

Maybe director wants to show that he will always b a good mentor n a teacher to boni.. n will free her 4m shackles of dis marriage n let her fly to find her own way, when she grows up..👍🏼⭐️

Ps - it would have been better had mini been a sensible n gentle soul.. 😊 we all wud have accepted ani mini happily then.. anyways, let's not just give so much of importance 2 her

I guess u r ryt. Might be directors want to show ani as a mentor of boni only and once she grows up he will let her free becoz she will be independent thata tym. That's y they r showing ani and mini angle.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Saudamini is such a shallow vindictive selfish character...I really can’t imagine that she’ll end up with anirudh. I actually see saudamini trying to hurt bondita and then Anirudh will kick her out of his life for good. This is itv so they drag the show as long as they are getting trps. But as soon as trps fall ..they will grow bondita up....with a fresh young actress entering and change the story to anirudhs and bonditas love story...they can’t show anything like that now ...as bondita  is still a child..  

rttr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Saudamini is such a shallow vindictive selfish character...I really can’t imagine that she’ll end up with anirudh. I actually see saudamini trying to hurt bondita and then Anirudh will kick her out of his life for good. This is itv so they drag the show as long as they are getting trps. But as soon as trps fall ..they will grow bondita up....with a fresh young actress entering and change the story to anirudhs and bonditas love story...they can’t show anything like that now ...as bondita  is still a child..  

Agree, but they could show which they've promoted like ani is concentrating on boni's studies and set an example for entire society, instead of family drama & mini ani so called love story.

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We should give time to show & their story.If i m not wrong today was 28th episode & we are reaching the conclusion so i think it is too early & it is little unfair for actual plot.

Even i m also  not intersted in animi.but for establish beautiful bond between rudhita difficulties & problems is necessary to understand each other.

why to stop watching the show if we don't know what will happen after leap.

one thing i m sure rudhita journey will be beautiful whether its mentor student relationship or love relationship

so it will be better we should calm & should give time to show & actual plot.

Edited by Rosellia - 4 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannu_123

@bold It's a simple logic that's why they are not letting mini be sensible because the makers doesn't want Ani mini to get along!!

At present Ani will never accept bon as his wife considering her age factor be will just be mentor to her!! But in future their relationship will change from mentor to husband!! that's going to be their journey 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosellia

We should give time to show & their story.If i m not wrong today was 28th episode & we are reaching the conclusion so i think it is too early & it is little unfair for actual plot.

Even i m also intersted in animi.but for establish beautiful bond between rudhita difficulties & problems is necessary to understand each other.

why to stop watching the show if we don't know what will happen after leap.

one thing i m sure rudhita journey will be beautiful whether its mentor student relationship or love relationship

so it will be better we should calm & should give time to show & actual plot.

Totally agree with you we need to wait for actual plot!! Can't come to conclusions this soon!!

@bold typo mistake?? 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rttr

Agree, but they could show which they've promoted like ani is concentrating on boni's studies and set an example for entire society, instead of family drama & mini ani so called love story.

I think this will come...the pace is slow in the show...it’s been like only a few days or a week or two  since the marriage happened in the show time ...so they are showing bondita  adjusting to her in laws and they are maybe trying to wrap up saudaminis role...I don’t think they’l have her hanging around,..but they have to show us anirudh moving on from her...so maybe it’s this track where her character will exit. She’ll probably try to harm bondita  and anirudh will kick her out of his life.. And then bonditas  school track will start..