Meant to be -- Rudhita OS

Posted: 4 years ago

Annirudh came in to the investor’s gathering arranged by his father, wearing a dark fitted kurta with an embroidered jacket on to that clung perfectly to his body and that smile she loved so much about him.

And Bondhita couldn’t take her eyes off of him.

he was so handsome.

So very handsome.

And she wasn’t stupid, she knew it was getting harder and harder for her to pretend like she wasn’t dying of love for him.

She took a deep breath.

Annirudh looked around the place, searching for Bondhita.

He was always searching for Bondhita. 

And sometimes, He thought she had to know about his feelings for her – after all, he had not been very discreet about it when she had been following behind that classmate of her Achintya…

He shook her head.

This was behind them.

Bondhita had called out his name and that meant something.

Even if He had not summoned the courage to ask her about that just yet.

Then finally their eyes locked and everything stopped.

He had that look in his eyes…

Like she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. 

She smiled shyly at him.

He smiled back, one corner of his mouth going up the way she loved.

He started walking to her and her to him, when someone tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and his eyes opened wide.

“Arèe tum!”

Bondhita was walking towards Annirudh—lifting the choli of her green sharara, drawned to him like she always was when she stopped suddenly.

Because someone had beaten her up to it.

And not anyone.

Saudaminia Bhaumik. 

She froze.

That, she had not planned.

“Arèe tum!”

Saudamini smiled.

"Hello Annirudh." She said, smiling. "How are you?"

"Your English is really getting better," He couldn't help and she laughed.

“Ab kabse London main reh raha hoom, yeh toh hona hi tha” she winked and he smiled despite of herself. Then he held her his hand, “A dance, please?” he hesitated but she added, “purani yaadon ke liye?”

He smiled and nodded, taking her hand and he brought them to the dance floor.

And they started dancing and Annirudh could hear Saudaminii was talking but he was only focused on Bondhita’s face, her emotions so clear to him suddenly.

(Or was it that he knew her so well, now.)

He had seen that look on her eyes before.

The first time, she had found out the truth about his and Saudamini’s relationship

And a lot of time had passed ever since.

That was a look he secretely loved on her.

She was jealous.

“Annirudh?” he shook his head and looked at Saudamini, who was smirking, looking back at Bondhita, too—their feelings and relationship wasn’t exactly a secret to everyone around them

“Yes?”

She shook her head.

“Kuch nahi. Main tumhare aur Bondhita ke rishte ke baare mein puch rahi tha…dekh rahi tha ki abhi bhi tumhare dil mein mere liye koi jagah hain”

He blushed.

“Hmm-”

“Fikar mat karo.” she said softly, catching his eyes. “Mujhe pata chal gaya ki hum sirf dost hi ache hain. Mujhe yakeen hain ki tum dono saath mein khush rahoge” 

She smiled softly.

“Shukriya, Saudamini.”

Bondhita hated it.

She. Hated. It.

She hated her hand on his skin, hated her eyes on him, hating his smile for her and his hand on her.

She bloody hated it.

“Itne chidhi huye kyun hain Boudhi?” came a voice and she jumped before glaring at her devars.

“Chup kare, aap dono.”

Somnath and Batuk smirked and looked again at Annirudh.

“Lagta hain ki Dada ko apna purana pyaar mil gaya.”

“Shut up.” said again Bondhita, clenching her teeth.

“Waise bhi, Saudamini didi ko kaun na bolega?” added Batuk, so happy to annoy his baudhi. "woh Saudamini Bhaumik hain… aapko pata hain ki London main rehti hain, padhi likhi hain, ghar aur paramparon ko bhi ache se jaanti hain ? sab kuch hain unke paas-"

“Maine kaha, chup karo!”

The devars laughed and then another voice could be heard.

“Chodd do use. Yeh ishq nahi aasan itna samaj lijiye, ek aag ka dariya hain aur doob ke jaana hain. Aap dono ko pyaar hoga tab pata chalega.”

Somnath and Batuk blushed slightly and then hurried to leave the conversation.

Bondhita nodded at Trilochan kaka.

“Shukriya.”

Trilochan smiled and then added, 

“Waise abhi waqt bohot nazuk hain, Bondhita. Tumhe bohot hi kimti cheez mili hain, jo kitne log puri zindagi bhar nahi dhoondh pate. Tum use khone ke liye tayyar ho? Tum hamesha apni Khushi kho dene ke liye tayyar ho, kyunki tum darr gayi thi? Jo karna hain aaj karo, Bondhita. Pata nahi kal ho na ho.”

Bondhita swallowed.

Annirudh and Saudamini had stopped dancing and were now walking to have a drink, still laughing and talking together.

“Nahi, muje use nahi khona.” she answered Trilochan.

“Toh intezaar kis cheez ka kar rahi ho.”

Annirudh was still talking with Saudamini when someone stroked his arm and at the shiver that went through him…

It could be only one person.

He turned around and Bondhita was there, looking radiant her intelligent dark eyes focused solely on him like nothing existed apart from them.

He didn't even spare a glance at Saudamini.

“Mishti.” he breathed and she smiled.

“Aap dance?”

Hypnotized, He took the hand she was holding out to him and nodded.

They walked to the dance floor and he put an arm around her waist, brought her so close to him she lost her breath for a second while their hands intertwined on his chest and her other hand found its place on the back of his neck.

And then…

“Tum bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho.” he murmured, as lost in her as she was in him.

“Shukriya.” she blushed and he opened the mouth but nothing came out.

“Use kya chahiya tha?”

“Kisse?” he asked, lost on the scent of her.

“Saudamini.” she said, glaring at the woman from above his shoulder. 

He smiled.

“Tumhe, kya farak padta hain?” he tried to tease her.

Because teasing was safe, teasing wasn't that look in her eyes he couldn't quite read right now… 

But his strategy backfired. 

Brown-almost black eyes locked on him and they seemed so intense suddenly that his throat was suddenly dry.

Bondhita didn’t answer.

She just looked at him.

“Aapko sach mein lagta hain ki mujhe farak nahi padta?” she murmured, like he was a puzzle she was trying to solve.

He lost her breath.

And it was so unusual in their relationship for him to be the one breathless.

(And yet again, it happened only with her.)

Annirudh brought her even closer to him and she went willingly.

“Muje pata nahi.” he answered in a low voice, “Tumn ne kabhi kuch bataya hi nahi mujhe.”

She smiled sadly.

“Haan, shayad nahi kuch bataya.” she admitted, looking down a few seconds. And then she took a deep breath. “Aapko pata hain, mujhe lagta hain ki aap jesa iss puri duniya main koi nahi hain.”

His heart warmed.

“par abhi bhi ajeeb hoon?” he teased her and she laughed, remembering what she had told him almost a decade ago.

“haan, thode se.”

Another silence during which they only waltzed, holding each other close.

“Aap itne reham dil ho.” she said again and he looked down at her, she was studying him again with this look. “aur nishtavan. Itne nishtavan” Annirudh tilted his head, “Aap bahadur bhi itni ho aur sabki itni parwa hain aapko. Jo bhi aapke saath zindagi bitayega who bohot hi khushnaseeb hoga, Barrister Babu aur mujhe pata nahi chal raha ki aap yeh sab dekh kaise nahi sakti.”

“Bondhita-”

“Aur aap dikhte bhi itne handsome hain ki mujhe lagata hain ki aap koi khwaab hain.”

His heart stopped.

And then he blushed. 

This was suddenly too much.

“Bondhita-” he tried again.

“Nahi, aap sirf meri baat sune Barrister Annirudh Roy Chaudhary.” she ordered and he looked down, chuckling slightly. “Main apni puri zindagi sirf aapke saath bitana chati hoon.” his heart was beating so fast in his chest, “sirf aapke saath sari baatein karna chati hoon, achi ho ya buri. Sirf aap kya chahti use hi mujhe farak padta hain. Aapke hi liye Kolkata university main kya, London main bhi sabse zyada number la dungi." she breathed and he couldn’t help but laugh, and the hand of his shoulder came up to gently stroke his jaw before it was back on his shoulder but the air wasn't back in his lungs after the tender gesture. "aapki hasi itni pyaari hain. Mujhe chahiye ki aap hi mere prashn ke uttar de.” he laughed again at that, “aur main chahti hoon ki aap bhi sirf yeh sab mere saath hi karna chaho.”

“Tumhare saath hi.” he whispered. “sirf tumhare saath, Mishti.”

She smiled brightly and he gently tucked the strand of hair on her face behind her ear, making her shiver.

“Kitne samay se mujhe yeh baatein aapse kehni thi.” she admitted, blushing slightly.

“Mujhe nahi pata tha.” she frowned and he amended, “Pichle saal tak, jab Saudamini wala kissa hua, tab mujhe laga tha ki shayad.”

She smiled, looking down.

“Main aapko uske saath nahi dekh sakti thi.”

Annirudh looked at her, searching for her eyes. “Uske saath kabhi itna ghera rista tha hi nahi,” he said. “kabhi nahi tha.” he said again and she had to bite back a smile.

“Par Annirudh…” she took a deep breath. “Maine kabhi yeh apne aap ko sochne hi nahi diya ki aapka aur mera rishta pati-patni ka ho sakta hain … aap mujh jesi aam ladki ke saath apni zindagi guzarana chahege” she frowned and he studied her.

Knew she believed what she was saying.

But couldn’t understand for the life of her how she could see herself like this. As the music came to a stop, he took her hand and was pulling her away from the crowded hall into the nook of the balcony—no one would miss them for a few minutes; showing Bondhita how much she meant to him was more important; turning a deaf ear to her protests.

“Ab tum meri baat suno, Bondhita Annirudh Roy Chaudhary.” he said passionately, and their eyes locked again. “tum kabhi bhi meri zindagi mein koi aam ladki nahi the. tum itni hoshiyar ho, Bondhita. Aur itne bahadur bhi, Hamesha sabki madad karna chahti hon, kaise bhi mussebat ho. Aur tum apni zimmeari se kabhi piche nahi hatogi…mujhe pata hain ki tum iss ghar ke sabhi sadasyo ke liye kuch bhi karne ke liye tayyar ho.” she seemed touched but he didn’t stop. He wished she could see her the way he was seeing her. “Bondhita, tum bohot hi khoobsurat ho aur main kabse…” he shook his head and resumed. “Main ek baar us chaand mein bhi daag dhoondh loon par tum me mujhe koi kami dikhti hi nahi!”

He was left breathless by his outburst.

She opened the mouth.

Closed it.

Opened it again.

Closed it. 

And then…

“Mujhse pehle kabhi kisi ne yeh nahii kaha” she murmured and he could see she was deeply touched.

“Bondhita, main…” he swallowed and she leant closer trying to hear him.

But it had another effect.

Annirudh’s eyes fall on her lips and he seemed hypnotized.

He looked at her eyes again and she could hear her heart in her head.

Would he..

“Annirudh…” he said again, whispering against her lips and when had they gotten so close she could feel his breath on her lips?

God, her heart was beating way, way too fast;

“haan…” she answered but really, she couldn’t remember what he had said before. 

“main…” he started, leaning in again and his hand was now holding her so close to his chest she felt his heart beating as fast as hers.

“haan?” she said again and despite of her, her free hand danced on his broad shoulder to the side of his neck and he shivered again.

Their eyes locked one again and they were so close she could see the freckle of gold in his brown eyes.

And then…

Then their lips collided and she couldn’t help the small gasp she let out, Annirudh took his chance to deepen the kiss and she kissed him back just as passionately.

They kissed for a few seconds and had to recede due to the need for oxygen.

Their mouth had to break apart, but he leant his forehead on hers, chuckling slightly and she did, too.

“Hum dono ne bohot intezaar kar liya, nahi?” she smirked, dazzling smile on display and he rolled his eyes, much too happy to pretend he was annoyed with her.

So he did the only thing he could think about.

“Chup karo tum.”

And then kissed her again, muffling her chuckles.

This was 9 pages long in my word document, I am stuck at home and writing OS instead of studying or doing my online lectures.

I don't like Saudamini and the only time I mention her is the past tense or where she doesn't matter.

Let me know how you like it; I am going to actually study now but my imagination is running wild so there might be another OS soonish.

Hope you enjoy it

Outfit inspo: 

Bondhita https://66.media.tumblr.com/c21843ae7d73be740fa8c227ee690d85/tumblr_prk6h73fUJ1w6w3y3o1_500.gifv

ANnirudh: https://i0.wp.com/66.media.tumblr.com/eff0a80bf860902eb332eea98a2ce7f5/tumblr_pv4b8orfXo1vhs0mvo1_400.png?w=605&ssl=1

~Aashna

Edited by llPULCHITRUDEll - 4 years ago

This was beautiful !

The best fluff stuff I could read . Now I too want to try something intense . 

Loved it .

It was subtle , to the point and amazing.

I could feel there beauty dripping through this piece . 

Kudos

You are on a roll today! And I'm so glad for that. Another beautiful, well written and mushy OS 😳👏

Originally posted by nancy56

This was beautiful !

The best fluff stuff I could read . Now I too want to try something intense . 

Loved it .

It was subtle , to the point and amazing.

I could feel there beauty dripping through this piece . 

Kudos

Please do write something intense...I immensely enjoy your writing.

I love a soft subtly romance.

THank you very much!!

Originally posted by Nupur_5

You are on a roll today! And I'm so glad for that. Another beautiful, well written and mushy OS 😳👏

Aur kuch kaam nahi hain toh likhte raho!!!

THank you Nupur!!

Aashna just Love the way you playing with words... You are so good at it 👏

They truly meant to be ❤️

Liked how her devars tease her and kaka supporting her to confess her feelings...it's beautiful

Just love the way you emote the tender romance between Rudhita

Want to read more from you 😉 keep writing on Rudhita 😳

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago

Beautiful it was.. Loved the update.. 

Bondita being teased by her devars ohh her pati babu was no less too 

Their dance was so beautiful and the conversation they had was really lovely itni tareef 

And the last part has my heart💜❤ both of them have waited so long for this moment 

Love

Lalchi reader

Originally posted by Laalchi_Reader

Beautiful it was.. Loved the update.. 

Bondita being teased by her devars ohh her pati babu was no less too 

Their dance was so beautiful and the conversation they had was really lovely itni tareef 

And the last part has my heart💜❤ both of them have waited so long for this moment 

Love

Lalchi reader

Hopefully both her devars would be team BOndhita in the future--pushing their dada and boudhi together!!!!

Are dono hain hi tareef ke laik. 

Yes, they need their private moments!!

Thank you!!

Edited by llPULCHITRUDEll - 4 years ago

Wow.... It's just wow👏

So beautifully written yaar... I mean their feelings, the jealousy, their desire... everything is so well portrayed... Soudamini is kinda positive atleast here.. and kaka to shayar ban gaye😎

It is really excellent..

Do write more dear

Originally posted by Swathu

Wow.... It's just wow👏

So beautifully written yaar... I mean their feelings, the jealousy, their desire... everything is so well portrayed... Soudamini is kinda positive atleast here.. and kaka to shayar ban gaye😎

It is really excellent..

Do write more dear

I am thinking Kaka knows the meaning of lost love because he probably lost someone when he was young!!!

thank you, I am glad you liked it?!