Mujhse Shaadi Karoge

Revealed: Launch Date of Sidharth & Shehnaz Music Video Bhula Dunga - Page 4

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: dahibhalle

Everyone has their personal preferences - one of my recent favourites is a Punjabi song"Khaab" by Akhil- the singing, lyrics and the mv all are on point and brilliant as far as I am concerned.

This MV and song is very run of mill  imo.

I have always had a rather poor opinion of Sana's acting abilities so I was  pleasantly surprised by her, look at her in the last scene and I had higher expectations from Sid seeing he is far more experienced than she is but he was frankly a disappointment especially in the first scene.

I may watch more than once because Sana otherwise strictly a one time watch.

@ bold : True. 

I had some expectations of a backstory as to why she left. But MVs these days don't really hv a story .....so can't expect much I guess.

Yeah Sana does better dn my expectations too. Her acting skills are bad.....but she has done a decent job here. Thought I found her apprehensive in one scene......the falling freely on the bed one.

Ofcourse enjoy.......it's Sana's first Hindi MV i think.....so matter of rejoice for her fans.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

ยท

#ChartbusterBhulaDunga

LIVE CountsViews: 700,540

+Like: 295,782+

Comments : 54,180+

@sidharth_shukla

@Shehnazgill123

@punitjpathak

@DarshanRavalDZ

Impressive how real the craze is.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
dahibhalle thumbnail

Sana was so good here.

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Saw the music video, and much like all the post-BB 13 MV's, this was underwhelming as well. Darshan has a good voice but the song didn't stick with me much. Well, at least this one didn't involve any of the Kakkar siblings, small mercies. I did expect better acting from Sidharth as he is more experienced, but well both of them need to work on it. 

Anyway, now all the BB 13 music videos have come out, right? or there is more in the pipeline? 

As of yet, I didn't like any of the post-BB projects of any of the contestants. Hope they get and do better work in the future. 

dahibhalle thumbnail

Gorgeous woman.

dahibhalle thumbnail

My favorite thing on my TL right now is some Asim fans hyping Sana in the mv.

Muchos gracias to them.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That singer's voice didn't suit Shukla.It would have been better if Shukla didn't do lipsync.

Don't want to say anything about the chemistry. It didn't look like lovers chemistry.It was more like remembering someone who he was very fond of.