Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Ajeeb Daastan Hai Yeh [Rishabh&Komolika] {OS}

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

ajeeb daastan hai yeh::komolika&rishabh

Komolika is sitting in front of her dressing table as she prepares herself for bed she can see Anurag through the mirror, he is sitting on their bed and lost in his own thoughts and she can bet anything he is thinking about Prerna. Damn that woman who is still alive and kicking and is back with revenge. Only when Komolika thought they would have some peace and she can finally relax and live with Anurag; she looks at him through the mirror, properly looks at him; he is so lost and shattered it is clearly visible on his face, Prerna, she is his weakness, his love, the same weakness Komolika used to make her way in his life.

But tonight as she observes him all she can see is Prerna and Komolika is nowhere to be found. There has been rare moments like these where Komolika really wonders why id she still with him? She gave up everything for this man even lost her face for him and yet this man still wouldn't give her the love and respect she deserves, she wants. She had to snatch them from him, force him to do that. But can love be forced, can you make someone respect you by force?

'Main toh kahin nahi hon, Anu; tumhari zindagi mein, tumhsre dil mein, aankhon mein main kahin nahi hon. Toh phir main yahan kyun hon?' She wonders to herself.

"Toh chodh do usay." His voice rings louder in her head sending shivers through her body. Her hair brush falls from her hand and falls on table causing a loud noise. The noise jolts Anurag bringing him back to real world.

"Kya howa?" He asks and she just shakes her head getting up and walking towards the door.

"Kahan ja rahi ho itni raat ko?" She is tempted to answer him but for the first time she isn't thinking about him, not caring about him for a single moment. Komolika just walks out of the room making her way towards the garden. Once there she let the fresh air hit her finally making her breathe easy. She doesn't know what came over her but something isn't right. She can hear his voice in her head, she can feel his hot breathe tickling her ear as he whispered to her "Toh chodh do usay" before she had walked away from him feeling uneasy.

'Damn you, Rishabh Bajaj!' She closes her eyes in annoyance and suddenly his face is there, she can see him clearly, she can feel him right there. His hands on her waist, his deep voice as he warns her about Anurag. She had tried to walk away but the way he held her hand and literally pulled her in, holding her tightly by her waist.

"Kahan jaa rahi ho?" How dare he? Komolika wants to rip his arms off but the way he holds her, the way he looks at her with that smirk on his lips, even Komolika falters for a moment.

"Aapko pata tha na ke Anurag aur Prerna ke beech mein kya rishta tha, toh aap yahan kyun aye, Mr Bajaj?" She grits through her teeth as her hands hold him by his collar, gently.

"Kyun nahi aa sakta?" The guts of this man. He is looking at Anurag & Prerna but her eyes are set on his face and soon he turns his head meeting with her fiery gaze with his mischievous gaze as he moves her with the rhythm with his single hand secured on her waist.

"Aapko darr toh nahi lag raha ke Anurag aapko chod ke chala jayega?" His words register her mind but more than that her mind and body registers his hot breathe tickling her ear, with his nose almost grazing her hair. His face so close to her that even her heart is besting faster and her body is going from cool to hot within a second and she believes its to due her anger towards him. And, he has a gall to smile at her almost as if he is flirting with her. Komolika will not let this man win, she cannot because Komolika never loses. Turning her face she looks at him with fire in her eyes.

"Anurag mujhe chod de woh bhi Prerna ke liye, jisse usne khud dhaka diya tha bridge par se. Come on, Mr. Bajaj, I'm sure you are smarter than that." Her hands move on their own, circling around his neck to hold him. She can feel she has won that round but before she can realise Rishabh suddenly dips her, bending his one knee and holds her tightly, smirk never leaving his lips as he takes her by surprise. She looks around before turning to look at him.

"Insaan aur halat, koi bharosa nahi hota kabhi kisi ki side hon, kabhi kisi ke against you never know. Hosakta hai ke next time bridge par aap hon aur woh aapko dhaka de de." Their eyes do not leave each other for even a second as Bajaj warns her. Oddly, she feels safe with his arms around her in that moment and unable to look away from him.

"Mujhe Anurag pe poora bharosa hai. Wo mere saath aisa kabhi nahi karega." The words come out of her by force yet she does not believe in her own words rather her heart is believing Mr Bajaj but she will die before she let him see that.

Once again in sudden move her pulls them both up almost letting her go but his hand still steady on her waist, he is aready to walk away but Komolika is not done, this this she pulls him in locking her arms around his neck. Bringing her face closer to his ear now she whispers to him.

"Aur rahi baat mujhe chodne ki toh woh tabhi hoga jab main chahongi." She faces him once again, looking at his eyes, smiling.

"I know Mr. Bajaj ke Anurag mujhse utna pyaar nahi karta jitna main usay karti hon." His hands come up to her hands holding them as he tries to free himself but with her strong grip his hand falters. "Par hum dono saath mein hain aur woh mere liye kaafi hai." With this she lets him go feeling victorious but before she can walk away, he holds her once again turning her face towards him, bringing his face closer to her again as he whispers "Toh chodh do usay." The words and sincerity in his eyes take her by shock but he does not stop to see that, he turns and walks away leaving Komolika frozen for good few seconds.

Komolika opens her eyes and finds herself alone in her garden with a single tear rolling down her cheek. She angrily wipes off the tear and calms her fast beating hear and let her breathing get normal. She feels as if she was running a marathon almost out of breathe, exhausted and heart beating too fast.

"Damn you, Rishabh Bajaj." She whispers to herself in anger unable to get him out of her head.

------------------------------------------------

I hope you'll like it. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dede/Ika is that you? 

Damn it's been such a long time 😇

I never knew you watch this show.

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Dede/Ika is that you? 

Damn it's been such a long time 😇

I never knew you watch this show.

Yep hun, it's me. :)

I don't watch the show, I only like KSG and Amina and they keep popping up on my Twitter so couldn't resist this when saw their latest scene. <3 

Edited by -De.De- - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -De.De-

Yep hun, it's me. :)

I don't watch the show, I only like KSG and Amina and they keep popping up on my Twitter so couldn't resist this when saw their latest scene. <3 

Oh!

Coming to the OS...I loved how you flawlessly blended the dialogues with your own interpretation and lent the whole thing an unseen angle. Awesome!

Always been an admirer of your CID fictions, edits, and VMs. 

Koeli thumbnail

Omg! How have you been?

Do you remember me? Sorry for posting this comment here. I am so excited to see you 🥰

-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Oh!

Coming to the OS...I loved how you flawlessly blended the dialogues with your own interpretation and lent the whole thing an unseen angle. Awesome!

Always been an admirer of your CID fictions, edits, and VMs. 

Awww.. thank you so much, hun. <3 yes, I just can't stop shipping them since I saw their concept on Twitter. It's so hard to resist them. 

Awww.. thank you so much. <3 I miss CID and fandom. 

-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

Omg! How have you been?

Do you remember me? Sorry for posting this comment here. I am so excited to see you 🥰

Of course I remember you, Appy! So good to see you. <3 

I have been good, Alhmudulillah just been busy with getting married and all. ;) 

So lovely to see you here, how you've been? :) Missed you!! <3 

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: -De.De-

Of course I remember you, Appy! So good to see you. <3 

I have been good, Alhmudulillah just been busy with getting married and all. ;) 

So lovely to see you here, how you've been? :) Missed you!! <3 

Omg! congratulations <3 wish you a happy married like Ik... I am good... few days back only me, zoah and nabila were talking about wonderful westerners... we had gala time.. <3 good to see you back.

-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

Omg! congratulations <3 wish you a happy married like Ik... I am good... few days back only me, zoah and nabila were talking about wonderful westerners... we had gala time.. <3 good to see you back.

Awww.. thank you so much, my lovely! <3 

Man... I miss the gang. It's been long and we all have scattered but I miss you'll. Those were also some beautiful times. 

Yea.. I'll try and come here whenever I can maybe with more OS's. ;)

Good to see you. <3 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very nice. these two were fire.