RudhIta FF |Mi Apasionada Responsabilidad|Note on Pg 21 - Page 16

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Hun😃

Oh you have no idea how much I missed this story.. (sigh) it was a long wait but worth it.. ❤️

I'm sure you've been busy and what not, so thank you soo much once again for taking time to write for all of us🤗.

This was such an amazing part.. I had a hunch that Trilochan would bring about this proposal. The previous chapter hinted at this. And yet I still got so excited⭐️

I loved that small interaction of Anirudh and Bondita. The underlying passion is so exhilarating..☺️☺️

Both are pretentious and holding so much restraint in front of the other... it leaves my throat dry to think when they come to know that their intense feelings have always been reciprocated..☺️

Eagerly waiting for the next part 😃

Take care🤗

Alexia yaar, you're absolutely bossy in explaining the story.. The way you describe and portray the characters and emotions were simply stupendous. You're aggrandized writer I adore the most. 

Loved Anirudh's imaginary smile and dreamy nature here. Also mesmerised by Bondita's unusual shyness and obliged potrayal... 

And most importantly "Mangoes" You made go crave for those sweet and delicious fruits. 

Overall it's stupendous dear❤️

Finally Unresd... 😉

Edited by Home786 - 3 years ago

Wow, it was beautiful. Read it in one go.

Finally their alliance in talks now between elders. Waiting for rudhita's romance❤️

Loved it 

The part of bondita landing in anirudh's lap directly was epic 👏🤣

U gave a cliffhanger plz post soon I would love to read further 

Alexia 🤗

You updated and im late to see this 😵

Thank you for updating 😳

Bon in Ani lap  both got their closeup glimpse 😆

Finally their interaction not much though but still it's enough 

Yaaayy Kaka asked bon for Anirudh to her father 

Can't wait for the next chapter now 😁

Update soon asap 🤩

Read the entire FF in one go and must say that you're a brilliant writer Alexia Di. The gothic romance is written so beautifully and Spanish added it's own charm and mystery to each chapter. In love with the concept and the characters are very intriguing. Must say these two are the perfect personification of Yin Yang. The light in dark and the dark in light. Oufff just beautiful. ❤️ Enjoyed reading (and rereading) this story a lot. Bookmarked this. Update whenever you can

Love, Briti

Edited by Briti1107 - 3 years ago

Note: 

I am stopping this FF because I am in no mood to update this

Alexia Wilson!

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 3 years ago