New Promo: Suman slaps Shravan!

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/YWoGL61qdyA

Any guesses why Suman slapped Shravan???

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe because he went around saying that she used him.

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

It's surely for all the lies he used.

Shravan looked so guilty & Suman betrayed :( 

Thanks for sharing.

mmans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It looks like some plan by Anish🤔 I think he just got caught in between all the lies that he told about Suman behind her back anyway it looks like he's crying😭

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It was coming sooner or later. Shravan kept on telling Devika that Suman is interested in him. Trust Devika to spill this in the party and Anish and his friends must have made a mockery out of the whole situation. And Sumo showed why is called Brigadier Sumo by Shravan sometimes.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah, but he deserved that slap for lying so much. He could've just flat out said that he wan't interested in devika beforehand. It was wrong on devika's part to assume that something was cooking between her bestie and shravan like insulting her indirectly in yesterday's episode and complaining to anish w/o even clarifying. Poor suman had to tolerate all the fiasco. 

I get that his feelings for suman might be genuine and he loves her but should've just broken up with devika irrespective of the consequences he might have to endure. 

I don't know if you guys noticed but shravan smiled a bit or felt content after leaving the party meaning a huge burden may have been lifted off of his heart but he felt ashamed of his deeds. 

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Yeah, but he deserved that slap for lying so much. He could've just flat out said that he wan't interested in devika beforehand. It was wrong on devika's part to assume that something was cooking between her bestie and shravan like insulting her indirectly in yesterday's episode and complaining to anish w/o even clarifying. Poor suman had to tolerate all the fiasco. 

I get that his feelings for suman might be genuine and he loves her but should've just broken up with devika irrespective of the consequences he might have to endure. 

I don't know if you guys noticed but shravan smiled a bit or felt content after leaving the party meaning a huge burden may have been lifted off of his heart but he felt ashamed of his deeds. 

Tennessean thumbnail

Meena- I hope Shravan is ready to move on from Devika after this and realize that relationship with Suman will require much more seriousness and honesty.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Meena- I hope Shravan is ready to move on from Devika after this and realize that relationship with Suman will require much more seriousness and honesty.

Yeah, he figured that before with his interactions as when he questioned about confronting Suman about his feelings. It would've been better if he asked her whether she's interested in forming a relationship rather than creating his web of lies with devika and coaxing suman simultaneously. He could've just at least shared that her idea of confronting devika directly for breakup didn't work rather than remaining mum and continuing the charade. 

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's gonna be for a much worse reason I feel. Sumo doesn't feel like the girl who'd slap for rumours of her being lattoo after him. Maybe some rumour to do with her ijjat?

Thanks for sharing Mishti

Edited by Bucky - 4 years ago