Barrister Babu

Will Anirudh forget saudamini??

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hii Guys,

What do u think will Anirudh forget saudamini, will he realise that his love for mini is not true. As per me there could be 2 possible scenarios.

1) Anirudh will make bondita a barrister but never forget mini and end game will be mini and ani only, with the approval of bondita & makers might intoduce some one for boni also.

2) Ani and bondita's bond become strong and once boni become barrister by that time ani will realise that his true love is boni not mini.

What do u think ??

Note: There are many hints which creatives are giving for ex: the diya which ani and boni lighted. Mini will try to blow that diya but will end up hurting herself only.

Are they trying to show ani and boni's bond is not going to break ??

Edited by rttr - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bondita and Annirudh’s bond will get stronger with them while mini and his bond will get weaker. Ani craves to have someone who will understand his thinking and mini can never do that while bondita can. 

Amphitrite thumbnail

He wont forget he

Iska reason bhi hai

But it will take me time to write that

But yes forgetting Mini wouldnt be an option

She will always be in his memories

Yes he will fall for Boni and endgame will be Rudhita but Mini will not be forgotten

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

He wont forget he

Iska reason bhi hai

But it will take me time to write that

But yes forgetting Mini wouldnt be an option

She will always be in his memories

Yes he will fall for Boni and endgame will be Rudhita but Mini will not be forgotten

Hi,

I am srry, but here I am not agree with you. Things which mini is doing, i think these thing will lead ani to hate her and see her true colors and if ani and boni will end up together, then surely he will not only forget mini ,but he will consider himself lucky to got married with boni.

Amphitrite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rttr

Hi,

I am srry, but here I am not agree with you. Things which mini is doing, i think these thing will lead ani to hate her and see her true colors and if ani and boni will end up together, then surely he will not only forget mini ,but he will consider himself lucky to got married with boni.

Hate is also a feeling which will remind him of her

See agreed he her hate her now

Par kabhi toh she was someone for him

Why do you think he will forget Mini

Because he will hate her?

No 

Forgetting Mini is like forgetting a part of his childhood life

He had waited for her for ten years 

Surely he cant forget her even if he hates her

He may love Boni

But he may also remember Mini who was his childhood friend

For whom he waited so much

How can we expect him to forget such a part of his life so easily

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi! I am Mandy. New to this forum and just started watching this show and will be done catching up with all episodes by this week. Have seen till the episode Ani brings Boni back from the widows. Yes Rudita will be the end game and this will be because Ani will move on from Mini. Ani fell for Mini when he was a little boy but the boy has grown into a man who has his own ideals and his own thought process. Had destiny not intervened in the form of Boni, he would have eventually drifted away from her because they share nothing in common. Mini is vain and shallow. Ani would never have wanted a dumb barbie doll as his wife and with time he would have realised Mini is not the woman who can be his life partner, share his dreams and live them with him. Boni will grow up to be the kind of a woman who deserves him and that's why he will fall for her in the future. I am glad that makers are not focusing on romance right now. They r projecting Boni as his responsibility.

But I have a nasty feeling makers will get Mini married to Ani's younger brother, Somnaath and Mini will end up becoming a vamp.

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Logically what @BeyondHorizon said should happen!

Even makers are rooting for Ani-Boni but now as new fangroups come up and if channel intervene, things can change!

But then it won't make any sense showing Ani-Boni with all those kismat dialogues and have endgame Animini

Amphitrite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Hi! I am Mandy. New to this forum and just started watching this show and will be done catching up with all episodes by this week. Have seen till the episode Ani brings Boni back from the widows. Yes Rudita will be the end game and this will be because Ani will move on from Mini. Ani fell for Mini when he was a little boy but the boy has grown into a man who has his own ideals and his own thought process. Had destiny not intervened in the form of Boni, he would have eventually drifted away from her because they share nothing in common. Mini is vain and shallow. Ani would never have wanted a dumb barbie doll as his wife and with time he would have realised Mini is not the woman who can be his life partner, share his dreams and live them with him. Boni will grow up to be the kind of a woman who deserves him and that's why he will fall for her in the future. I am glad that makers are not focusing on romance right now. They r projecting Boni as his responsibility.

But I have a nasty feeling makers will get Mini married to Ani's younger brother, Somnaath and Mini will end up becoming a vamp.

Hi Mandy 

Welcome to the Forum

Hope you have a good time here!

Amphitrite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sujz

Even makers are rooting for Ani-Boni but now as new fangroups come up and if channel intervene, things can change!

But then it won't make any sense showing Ani-Boni with all those kismat dialogues and have endgame Animini

Yeh hone ki sambhavna kam hai

If they go as per the original plot only

AniMini as an endgame cant happen seeing how Mini is now

If they try to go for this Angle it wont turn up well even for people rooting for AniMini

Because the whole theme will get disrupt

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sujz

Bold nightmare m also having🤢.

Red true