AnuPre/ParIca AT #203| Admin Nt Pg 65 & 92 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Guys I was just thinking about  anu' s decision to become a thornbird is valid as compared to kzk standard.Reason being they showed how pre agredd to become thornbird for her family to save her HOUSE only.It was justified by cvs.

Here anu decision was to save pre from capital punishment and also from komo threat is way too justified right.

Originally posted by surbhi1995

Guys I was just thinking about  anu' s decision to become a thornbird is valid as compared to kzk standard.Reason being they showed how pre agredd to become thornbird for her family to save her HOUSE only.It was justified by cvs.

Here anu decision was to save pre from capital punishment and also from komo threat is way too justified right.

not justified now.. Same way prerna was not justified when she married bajaj to save anurag. She was anurags wife and carrying his child and she took decision on his unborn tooo

Same now prerna was his wife & mother of his child he has taken decision on sneha without prernas consent.. Its like sending ur wife and child with other man without consent of wife.

Most illogical that these 2 decide without others consent and end up doing sin or crime.

What prerna did was crime and what anurag has done is also crime..

If prerna's crime can be given name of sacrifice than anurag's crime also falls under category of sacrifice only...

Originally posted by Paricarocks

not justified now.. Same way prerna was not justified when she married bajaj to save anurag. She was anurags wife and carrying his child and she took decision on his unborn tooo

Same now prerna was his wife & mother of his child he has taken decision on sneha without prernas consent.. Its like sending ur wife and child with other man without consent of wife.

Most illogical that these 2 decide without others consent and end up doing sin or crime.

If prerna's crime can be given name of sacrifice than anurag's crime also falls under category of sacrifice only...

I agree with you. Neither Anu nor Pre have been justified in their so-called sacrifices. And all their sacrifices seem so forced to me, when there was easily another solution available, where both of them could get out of the situation unscathed, they chose to bring in this sacrifice drama. These are pathetic ways to show the Kasautii in AnuPre's lives.

The first ever feeling of love❤️

I can still remember my excitement when I saw this promo first!

Originally posted by Paricarocks

What I meant was the reason is not lame according to kzk standard .

You r right what they did to eachother in the name of protecting eachother is absolutely wrong.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he is epic cum cupid of anupre n sanjay is a terrific actor.

Thk u leena for that epic dance video. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁