More variations for preesha's hair

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I find those curls in front really distracting everyday like when she goes to bed too they are so nicely curled in the front kaafi distract karta hai woh all the time. I would like some variations in her hairstyles. I also feel it makes sargun looks so much older at times esp in this post shaadi look with the saris that kinda drown her in . I prefer her cotton kurtis that she's  wearing to bed like that pink one that looks really relatable and normal. But yeah bedtime ke liye hi bechari pree ke curls khol do.

I like her and her curls she looks like Hema Malini in her young days....

Watched Sargun with straight hair in her previous show, I will say better this one.

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

I like her and her curls she looks like Hema Malini in her young days....

Watched Sargun with straight hair in her previous show, I will say better this one.

i am not saying she doesn't look good. she looks Nice but not all the time like who goes to bed with such freshly done curs. they can variate in between curls too and maybe make them more beacy waves 

Wrong Forum. 

The actress should first improve her acting skills. 

Edited by IshRaian - 4 years ago

Yeah the curls are boring now. She should experiment with other hairstyles as well.

Nice topic!!She looks elder than the actor in this hairstyle, Her hairstyle needs to be changed!

Originally posted by Varsh.r

Nice topic!!She looks elder than the actor in this hairstyle, Her hairstyle needs to be changed!

That's  what I thought too. They can give her loser everyday  curls  rather than the ones on front that makes her look like she goes to salon before bed too🤣

True. The curls seem weird when she is about to sleep ðŸ˜†

I agree.

Though I like Pree with curls, she looks very pretty. But I would also prefer to see her with different hairstyles because it gets boring to see the same old look. :)

I think may be makers gave her this hairstyle, so her character can look mature on-screen. :/

But yeah even during bed-time she has fresh newly-made curls, it’s like kis kai paas itna time hai kai sonai Kai time par bhi hair style karro.😂