Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK Live Updates/Episode Discussions 19 Mar 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 267 

Abir n Kunal’s elaborate pranks 

The episode begins with Kuhu fuming at Kunal for his prank calls n faking kidnapping .. Mishti is busy tracking AbiNal’s phones through the tracking app n finds their location far removed from any movie hall ..she gets suspicious and decides to follow them ...

Kuhu gets suspicious of Mishti’s activity n after Mishti leaves she too notices suspicious AbiNal  tracks on the tracking app and decides to follow Mishti 

MisKu have argument n nok jhok as Mis is in  a hurry to go in search of Abir while Kuhu wants to join her/ does not want Mishti to  hog the lime light again/prove she too could handle such situations....they argue endlessly ...  . 
as a result of their fights they miss many autos n taxis ... 

Finally they managed to get hold of a part scooter and speed off ..while the owner of the scooter who was relieving himself behind  a tree , comes running after his scooter but he fails to catch them as they speed away 

At red bear travels  office menu has arranged an interview with the reporters .....it is a plan to show the real face of Parul to the world ....her level of illiteracy and ignorance and thus advertise her own superiority to the public ..... but when the actual video is broadcast on TV .... the opposite effect happens much to her dismay...

Meenu  quickly changes her plans and call to reporters back and goes on with her next move..... which is to hold the summer camp functions for the next client Mr Shukla who is the Gujarat tourism head Meena says Kunal will be managing the event .

Kaushal  has his reservations but Meenu reprimands him saying Kunal has been trained by her only and she knows better than Kunal ....that Kaushal  should not doubt her decisions .

MisKu reach an isolated place they shout for AbiNal ....They look for missing Abir  and Kunal ...soon the kidnappers come and try to attack Kuhu and mishti .

Kuhu and misty fight back and beat up the fake kidnappers black n blue ... they tie up  the kidnappers with a rope and order them to lead them to Abir and Kunal 

hilarious situation arises as misKu to drive the car with the kidnappers tied  and bounds sit on the rear ... they reach the hotel and to their shock they notice abir and Kunal enjoying themselves the girls are furious and lash  out at Abir and Kunal but to their utter shock they are thrown into a swimming pool the girls complain and accuse  the two boys but the boys laugh it off saying it was a prank on their part and they should take it as a joke .

Doon the girls manage to come out of the pool they fake making peace with the guys but take the revenge pushing Abir  and Kunal in to the swimming pool. This time the boys complain ..

The guys have arranged a manicure session for the girls but the girls are in no mood for it they order the guys  to go ahead instead they all have fun and jokes over it.

The Precap shows ..Mish Bir and a KuKu are having fun dancing together on a popular tunes.

at home Meenu  is worrying for Kunal and find his location through tracking app

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

Kindly refrain from namecalling in the forum. We will delete such comments and will be forced to send out WPMs. You are not allowed to mock a character by name-calling. If you don't follow the rules we are bound to take actions.

Thanks

IF DT.

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello everyone! Thank you Suta for the thread! I hope something fun airs today for 1 yr anniversary episode

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Good morning everyone 🤗

Suta thank you for the thread dear... 🤗 

actually the game thread even i wanted to have for more time but with so many thread other discussion will be lost so it was only for yesterday n now its locked.. 😳

Abir, kunal's elaborate prank😆

Kuhu in rjv halls looking at message n says to self if its kunals plan i'm gonna kill you n if its mishti's plan then definitely i'm gonna kill you.. 

mish runs down n kuhu hides behind pillar... mish takes her tab n checks both abinal location n find they are in highway... she runs out.... kuhu comes behind n sees it n runs behind mish saying so they are kidnapped actually...

in red pears..

meenu giving interview... dont know what kind of reporters they are shooting interview in mobile... 

meenu gives answers n then calls parul into room n the reporter ask question to her, meenu n them talk in english n meenu says she only know gujrati n hindi...

parul maasi then gives a speech on how great meenu is for providing everything for her n her son who had gone abroad for studies too, thanks her n goes...

meenu thinks yesterday you showed me my place now you will know your place...

mish in road trying to stop auto, then car stops kuhu comes behind tries to stop her, mish tells her not to take it as competition, kuhu says you cant take credit alone... 

the car goes away seeing their fight... they see scooty, n kuhu goes n sits first says i will only ride mish sits back... 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Light hearted episode but I didn't like the Mishku vs abinal scenesit absolutely looked fake..and beech mein meenu ka drama..I have no idea what was the drma abt..I was more interested in ffing scenes🤣🤣..btw when r we getting that pic scene 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Abir, kunal's elaborate prank😆

🤣 aiyoo why?

why are they such bachaas? playing such kid-pranks on their wives?🤣

crazy kids I tell you #abinaal🤣😛

in office

meenu asks koslu if parul can handle all this... 

omgggg finally they talk about Atul... meenu says she is worried about everyone including atul, koslu says he is more worried about his acting class... 

meenu says but we cant trust anyone, we even trusted mehul... she tries to manipulate koslu....

there is some meeting n koslu says we cant organize what they want as they came at last moment.. meenu asks koslu to call the reporter girl who came just now...

both girls reach the tea stall n enquire about Abinal the person there informs about the kidnap n also gives their mobile.... 

mish wants to call police but kuhu stops her... n says she is going to search alone n goes from there taking scooty...

in office

meenu invites mr shukla gujarat tourism head... he appreciates her for taking up this project gujji summer festive... meenu says kunal will be doing it even if he is not her son but she has trained him... then they can decide who to give credit...

kuhu reaches an isolated place... she starts shouting if anyone is around... kidnappers come there n tries to attack kuhu mish comes there... they attack the kidnappers, n tie then in rope n asks them to take mishku to abinal... 

they are in car... mish says kuhu to listen to her in this kind of situation... 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don’t even know what to say..... Another ff worthy episode. I’m just not able to enjoy any of mishku scenes😭😢 Meenu’s kajal and drama continues.